CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, most prisons have very nice death rows. Google each state, read about each state prison.
Ex: Ohio has “ice cream day” for DR inmates.
Google San Quentin articles. The guards love working DR, the men quietly work puzzles, play cards, worship, etc.,
check out Scott P’s latest video. He’s tan, looks well rested & smiling. Now, in GP, he might be not so happy & need to look over his shoulder or fear his cell mate.

Ok on second thought I could see men like SP, CW and PF
liking death row. Not because of ice cream day or puzzles or work outs or card games, but because they are the quiet, loner types that probably don’t like company anyway. Okay, I change my mind. Send PF to LWOP with big burly men who need a girlfriend.

Hypothetically speaking, in looking at KB's murder, let's assume that money/financial motives are at the root. Again, hypothetically, what might some monetary motives be?
Some of the possibilities:
  • Child Support Payments
  • Survivor Benefits for KB's minor child, which PF would control as her guardian.
  • KB may have had a Life Insurance Policy
  • KB may have loaned PF $$$ d/t his "financial struggles" which she expected/asked him to pay back
  • KB and PF may have had joint bank accounts of some kind set up, i.e., college savings fund for the baby, savings account toward purchase of a shared home, etc.
  • KB may have had a Will or Living Trust.
What else?

Last edited:
What is interesting about this theory would be if that meant they had another person talking. It really seems like they have someone in the know talking and if it isn't IN, who could it be?
It would not surprise me at all if another person was talking. LE must have something in order to bring the 3 solicitation for murder charges. MOO

Here’s another thing that makes NO sense to me. KBs mom said that “they” were going out to eat for Thanksgiving. Now we know, according to KKs friends, she was there for Thanksgiving. I doubt if they were all going out together. Going on that statement from CB alone, it sounds like KB was clueless about KK. Either that or she was not being truthful with her mom. MOO

Personally, I believe he is a big fat liar liar pants on fire. The Watts case is a perfect example. CW had SW believing right up until the end that they were going to work on their marriage and they were going out of town the following weekend together. NK also thought they were taking the same trip. I believe it was to Aspen for the weekend. So, I find it easy to believe that PF had told KB and KK the same thing but only had plans with one; KK. I'm sure that LE has all of the digital evidence to prove it at this point. IMO

Why are we all assuming that PF was supposed to have the baby that day? That’s what he said. For all we know CB was aware of different plans and tipped off LE. It could have been an entirely different scenario that CB knew about. Moo

Yea, if he knew K was going to be murdered, he may have told his family, weeks in advance, he was going to have the baby for T day. And K may have told her mom otherwise. IMO. That would be a big red flag.

Regarding the timeline- It bothers me that they got a search warrant for KB's home and cars on Dec 10th and then didn't do another search there until Dec 19th and 20th. Then the morning of the 21st PF is arrested. I think they had other evidence to arrest him that wasn't found at the crime scene. Charged with murder and others may be involved. I think they had what they needed to arrest him before even processing any 'evidence' at the crime scene.
Maybe they had it under surveillance so they could see who came/left/removed anything, etc...

A woman accused of disposing of a cell phone of a woman they deem deceased and murdered is probably not out at the Olive Garden having a good ole time. MOO
If she was out and about, reporters would be chasing her down and shoving microphones in her face. She's holed up somewhere in protective custody. MOO

Kelsey's was making a good income at Doss. She shouldn't have been experiencing "tough finances". I worry that she was pressured into loaning or giving money to Patrick.

I wouldn’t say she shouldn’t have been experiencing tough finances. She had a mortgage, possibly car payment, health insurance and likely student loans. She was a one income household in an area that isn’t cheap to live in. I don’t think she was pinching pennies but I don’t think she was rolling in dough. MOO

The hospital has rules & regulations, too.
KK May have conferred with HR & both decided a “leave” to be best for all.
Imagine if she worked tonight. the local news might be

I’m stationed outside blah blah hospital & there goes KK to report in as a nurse. We all know she’s involved in a murder investigation. Stay tuned.....We hope to see if she chooses Pepsi or Dr. Pepper when she goes to break. Don’t go away, more in a moment.
Absolutely. Gotta feed the beast right? I can’t imagine a scenario where they would want her to stay at work through all this craziness , IMO

Early on, I wondered about this too. Another member who lives in the area posted she went to Safeway and there are a number of cameras within the store as well. My thoughts were, someone may have been there, watching out, and perhaps then followed her out, reported back to PF that she was on her way home. Maybe that individual followed her home as well? Not sure. Just thinking. MOO
I can take photos inside our Safeway when I go, prolly monday AM...

Maybe they had it under surveillance so they could see who came/left/removed anything, etc...

I think, w/ o obvious signs of a crime & her bro advising nothin out of place, LE could do little, as far as a search.
K is an adult & not obligated to share her itinerary with anyone. Maybe a lawyer can weigh in on this?!?
If I feel like not speaking to anyone & want to get away, w/o telling anyone, I would not wish to come home to my home ransacked.

Tell me 5 cases in which a woman, who is also a mother, killed another woman, who is also a mother, because their boyfriend told them to.

I don’t think KK killed KB but I think it’s very possible she was aware of what happened, maybe only after the fact, but she was a willing participant in the “cover up,” disposing the phone, possibly more.

As for women who killed other women...

Jennair Gerardot killed her husband’s lover after she learned of their affair.

Any fisher shot Joey Buttafuaco’s wife.

Dolores Delgado helped her lover plan to murder his estranged wife, she bought him a gun, lent him her car and even filled gas cans for him so he wouldn’t have to stop for gas and be noticed.

Tina Jones was caught after attempting to hire someone to murder her married lovers wife.

I’m the same. I can’t presume a person arrested is guilty w/o knowing the evidence.
If P did solicit KK or John Doe, I want to know how LE proved the solicitee is not lying.
I think KK is in a most precarious situation.......hope she has a good lawyer, like we do here with Gitana, Prairie, Mercedes & Rio. Just sayin....
Talking too much, knowing too much, can make one look guilty, imo
I agree with you. However, if she were to live in the same town as them I might actually be holding back a little bit on thinking she’s responsible. But the fact that she lives in the state where the phone ended up, maybe a coincidence… But I just don’t think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV