CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk her income. As a fairly new employee, she’d be at the bottom of the pay scale, for her grade, I’d think.
Most of us live up to what we’re making though don’t we? Especially when were young? Disclaimer: sweeping generalization. Young women are not always great with their finances.

I understand the thought process of drugging being a possibility, but the fact that PF has been arrested for murder and the police have stated that they believe she is no longer alive means there is some other proof of KB being murdered. Just the presence of a syringe or even a small amount of blood would not mean she had been murdered. It has to be a significant amount of blood, or other evidence in KBs home or PFs trash that provided the police enough information for them to KNOW KB is gone. MOO

True. But she could have been drugged, either died from the drug or been strangled, stabbed, whatever, then dismembered. I'm not convinced he drugged her, but it is a possibility. It wouldn't have been too hard for him to overpower her anyway, he's so much bigger. He could have had access to horse tranquilizers or other drugs that could have knocked her out, paralyzed her or killed her. Either he really cleaned up the crime scene very well or he was able to contain the mess somehow. Having a victim that is not bleeding all over the place would be a big help. MOO.

I think, w/ o obvious signs of a crime & her bro advising nothin out of place, LE could do little, as far as a search.
K is an adult & not obligated to share her itinerary with anyone. Maybe a lawyer can weigh in on this?!?
If I feel like not speaking to anyone & want to get away, w/o telling anyone, I would not wish to come home to my home ransacked.
you know I wondered about this. If I went missing, and I hope you all would jump right on to get a page going for me, my brother would not know the first thing about what was missing from my house. And it’s the house we grew up in. He has the check all three drawers to find the forks every time he visits. Again, the house he grew up in. A missing purse would be obvious. But how would he know if a suitcase was missing. I realize it’s all water under the bridge now. But it bothered me

I personally do not think KBs home looked like a crime scene when her brother and mother first went in. Why do I say that? If they had seen blood evidence they would have been upset and told LE who would have done an extensive search at that time. LE did not search that place with luminol etc., until after PF and the two other individuals showed up at waste management. That means someone cleaned her home, at least superficially.

I agree with you. However, if she were to live in the same town as them I might actually be holding back a little bit on thinking she’s responsible. But the fact that she lives in the state where the phone ended up, maybe a coincidence… But I just don’t think it is

Very coincidental it happened during her alleged trip.
Obviously, LE had a good amount of evidence For the DA to approve P’s arrest.

If I’m being honest the first few days of this case I thought it was going to be another case of the cops bungling a missing persons case. No information was getting out, no search parties seem to be conducted, obviously she did not leave her cars were there. Now we just know they were taking their time doing it right, and also had way more information than we realized. Lesson learned

I personally do not think KBs home looked like a crime scene when her brother and mother first went in. Why do I say that? If they had seen blood evidence they would have been upset and told LE who would have done an extensive search at that time. LE did not search that place with luminol etc., until after PF and the two other individuals showed up at waste management. That means someone cleaned her home, at least superficially.

Or the scene was not overly messy. Like CW crime.

you know I wondered about this. If I went missing, and I hope you all would jump right on to get a page going for me, my brother would not know the first thing about what was missing from my house. And it’s the house we grew up in. He has the check all three drawers to find the forks every time he visits. Again, the house he grew up in. A missing person would be obvious. But how would he know if a suitcase was missing. I realize it’s all water under the bridge now. But it bothered me

My house looks ransacked most days from my kids. I can only imagine the police description! :D

I wonder what was the trigger that made this a national news story. I think it might have been the bizarre phone ping from a woman missing three days and a fiancé who made himself "unavailable".
IMO, PF not participating in any kind of news conference, or plea to find her, was the one smart thing he did. Perhaps he learned from CW, who was creepy as hell in his initial plea for his wife and kids, that he couldn’t pull off looking distressed or concerned. I think it is such a national news story because it’s in the same state as CW

True. But she could have been drugged, either died from the drug or been strangled, stabbed, whatever, then dismembered. I'm not convinced he drugged her, but it is a possibility. It wouldn't have been too hard for him to overpower her anyway, he's so much bigger. He could have had access to horse tranquilizers or other drugs that could have knocked her out, paralyzed her or killed her. Either he really cleaned up the crime scene very well or he was able to contain the mess somehow. Having a victim that is not bleeding all over the place would be a big help. MOO.

I don’t believe drugs were involved. If he wanted to inject her, he would not needed help.
There’s a lot of ways he could have murdered K w/o help. He wanted K dead but feared getting caught, imo. He may have literally set someone up or at least got them in one hell of an awkward, life changing situation. If he did solicit, he got an innocent person involved in a murder. Moo

you know I wondered about this. If I went missing, and I hope you all would jump right on to get a page going for me, my brother would not know the first thing about what was missing from my house. And it’s the house we grew up in. He has the check all three drawers to find the forks every time he visits. Again, the house he grew up in. A missing purse would be obvious. But how would he know if a suitcase was missing. I realize it’s all water under the bridge now. But it bothered me
She only has one brother. Maybe they were very close and maybe he visited often. People are different. Your brother is not her brother. Hers may know all about her personal habits.

I cannot see why drugs, as discussed earlier, would even be necessary. The person in the room.. she trusted him, she would not be on guard. And the disparity in their sizes would make it very easy for him to overpower her very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV