CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Google map her house to safeway.. 28 minutes.

Far fetched? You put that car seat carrier attached to a jogging stroller and put the groceries underneath the stroller in a basket.
I have done this..MANY times.

NOT far fetched at all.
I wondered about her mode of transportation to and from the store when she was first missing. And thought that it was strange that LE was not mentioning this. But I’m assuming at that point they had spoken to PF who indicated there was a baby swap. Which would imply she made it home safely. Did I miss anything in the beginning where they did talk about how she went to and from the store?

Reactions: srg
She also has made a 750 mile one-way trip to visit PF. And then return. Thats an 11+ hour trip one-way. Not a casual Thanksgiving Day visit.

No one has yet been able to claim she had family in the Florissant area. So I would start to surmise she did that to be with PF.

Knowing PF has a young child with another woman, and yet she is willing to carry a cell phone back to her home and {possibly} attempt to destroy it. The phone would obviously belong to another person, most likely the mother of PF's baby.

I dunno. I don't think she's that innocent.

I'm sure LE has her time off requests from her job. And the dates she requested this time off. As if, the time she and PF had been planning a rendezvous
Nurses typically work 3 twelves, meaning in a week they are there 3 days for 12 hour shifts. Not always, but it certainly gives plenty of time off that is not requested time off to track.
Edit to point out depending on what type of nurse she is she could have a daily schedule.

Last edited:
She also has made a 750 mile one-way trip to visit PF. And then return. Thats an 11+ hour trip one-way. Not a casual Thanksgiving Day visit.

No one has yet been able to claim she had family in the Florissant area. So I would start to surmise she did that to be with PF.

Knowing PF has a young child with another woman, and yet she is willing to carry a cell phone back to her home and {possibly} attempt to destroy it. The phone would obviously belong to another person, most likely the mother of PF's baby.

I dunno. I don't think she's that innocent.

I'm sure LE has her time off requests from her job. And the dates she requested this time off. As if, the time she and PF had been planning a rendezvous
I have seen it posted many times here that she has family in Colorado, yet no proof of it. Does anyone know if there's an article about her having family in CO, most especially, near PF?

yes, she shares a wall with one neighbor. No, I haven't noticed any increased police activity in my daily activities. Also, no talk of search parties in nearby areas, like there was for Kevin Rudniki and Micah Lambert. In the case of Micah, they found her car at the trailhead and then closed the road so nobody could enter while they searched the area (about a week) , they had a flashing sign stating the road was closed as well as the trailhead. so I find it strange there hasnt been any effort to search for her body, anywhere.
Sadly I think it’s because they have no idea where to start looking.

Anyone know if PF ever have any IG posts or did he delete them all?

I saw it mentioned here which is why I’m asking the question...

There has been some speculation based off of the Wrongful Death paperwork that mentioned physical and psychological abuse of KB before and during her death. It has led to speculation of PF either being abusive prior or that it is referencing during the attack.

I have not heard/read anything about her being beaten. Where are you getting this info?
There was a pile of discussion based on the wording in the civil wrongful death lawsuit that was filed. I know the various PDF(s) are linked earlier in this thread and near the end of the prior thread. There are also screen shots of parts of it and it may even be linked in the media thread for this case.

it is not clear by the wording.

There has been some speculation based off of the Wrongful Death paperwork that mentioned physical and psychological abuse of KB before and during her death. It has led to speculation of PF either being abusive prior or that it is referencing during the attack.

I agree. unfortunately.

I have to agree with those of you that don't believe drugs were involved in killing her. It's possible but the drugs mentioned earlier in this thread would be difficult to get. (animal euthanasia drugs). Also, the fact that he solicited someone(s) 3 different times, tells me he didn't want to get his 'hands dirty'. But I'm thinking he couldn't find anyone and in his mind, time ran out. So, he had to do it himself. He could have easily hit her over the head (some blood spatter) and then strangled her to finish it. After death, loss of faculties. Sorry for being morbid.. Didn't like tying it. :(

Side note: he could have used any number of drugs used on horses as a calming agent.. However, then there would only be loss of faculties. I feel like with LE taking pieces of her home as evidence, they found a significant amount of physiological evidence. That was not easily seen by the naked eye. All of this is MOO. And I still stand by him being a HUGE LIAR.

One last thing: I too believe he killed her when he went to pick up the baby. He's disgusting.

No. He wouldn’t leave his mother.
Do we know this for a fact, though?

Maybe he did want his freedom from most of the women in his life. Because of the baby, Kelsey would be a constant in his life, due to sharing custody. If he wanted to move to be with another woman from out of state, he can't, unless Kelsey agreed to go with him (yeah, right) or she allowed him full custody (doubt that very much).

He also might have wanted to break free from his mother's apron strings, and perhaps, in his eyes, Kelsey was the one reason why he couldn't leave that area.

Of course, I am just speculating. However, we don't honestly know his relationship with his mother. Most sons that are close to their Moms treat their wives/gf with love and respect- they certainly don't murder them, even if they break up with them or have children with them. For all we know, his relationship with his mother could have been very confining and cramping his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18