CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you argue that foreknowledge of intent to kill by PF and did not render assistance by informing the authorities resulted in death thus is guilty by association and plans to harm and did nothing to prevent? Same question worded with failure to render help in mind.

No. Not unless she had the intent herself, encouraged him and/or helped in some way. Just knowing wouldn’t be enough.

Here’s one. It was an infamous case in Florida, only recently solved.

The victim’s husband was was having an affair. The woman he was having an affair with, dressed up as a clown and delivered flowers to the victim.

She then shot her to death in the doorway of her home.

They went on to marry.

It happens, although I believe that PF committed the murder alone.

Killer-clown cold case leads to arrest of woman at center of Florida love triangle
OH come on...Mary Jo Buttafuoco...she didn't die, but she was shot
and then:
Lisa Brown killed Sandra Barnett
Delores Delgado helped kill her boyfriend's wife
Diane Zamora and David Graham killed Adrianne Jones
and the list goes on.

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO
There are countless examples of woman/mothers who do exactly what you cannot fathom. It happens.

Except disposing of a phone doesn't eliminate electronic data. The ten gap made him immediately suspect. Who doesn't report someone missing when both their cars are there?

Evidently, K did not communicate a lot on her phone. Or, people she did talk with were used to getting VM. It seems not one friend called another friend to ask if they had heard from K.
I wonder if the man at the store that K shopped at missed her coming by?

Regarding the timeline- It bothers me that they got a search warrant for KB's home and cars on Dec 10th and then didn't do another search there until Dec 19th and 20th. Then the morning of the 21st PF is arrested. I think they had other evidence to arrest him that wasn't found at the crime scene. Charged with murder and others may be involved. I think they had what they needed to arrest him before even processing any 'evidence' at the crime scene.

I disagree. He won’t answer that question. So the lawyers call the judge, he says answer question or be held in contempt, I’ll incarcerate you, I’m already incarcerated, and around and around we go....

ITA with that.

Aside from the words, "Yes, your honor," in response to the judge asking him if he understands the charges and "Not guilty, your honor," in response to the judge asking him how he pleads, he will not be uttering a single syllable inside any courtroom, IMO.

When/if convicted, I don't think he'll even make an allocution statement at his sentencing.
JMO.

For the same reason any industry would. To protect the company in light of the situation until matters are settled. Even more so in a hospital environment where a POI being investigated is caring for vulnerable patients. Lawsuits.
Yes, I would think any company would not want to be associated in any way with someone who may be involved in a crime. Jmo

.....and pray we see no one we know.
Maybe something the baby needed or, she did not want to deal with the holiday crowds the next day.
I bet PF called her and was like 'Kaylee needs this specific thing when I come get her you better have it' to get her out of the house at a specific time to allow someone in to stage the burglery and ultimately murder her. She wouldn't do her hair if she was gonna go grab something quick, and she did sort of look annoyed in the video (going to the store is annoying in general and extra annoying with a baby and extra extra extra annoying when the baby daddy is being a jerk and demanding.) IDK just rambling. EDIT: And this would ensure, if it's true he picked up Kaylee at the store as we heard in early reports, that Kaylee would be unharmed, and Kelsey would go/be alone back home.

Her license may be revoked, at least temporarily. Moo[/QUOTE

State Boards do not usually revoke a license until there has been full disclosure, investigation, and evaluation of an issue. Revocations occur as the result of the action of another agency : ie: sentencing for a crime, not just arrest

Temporary revocation is usually done for an immediate threat to patient safety.

I don't see the Idaho Board of Nursing taking any action until some other agency of the law issues a warrant or conviction.

Wouldn't her family notice it missing? Her mom was there the month before and surely took pics of her granddaughter playing on the floor.
I would think they would, but do we know if Kelsey went to visit them or did her mom travel to Colorado?

I totally agree. My point was the rolls were a way to prove Kelsey was at home that morning. She told her mom she had them for breakfast.

I hope I haven't brought the roll debate monster back to life. :eek:

Remember, LE also has the invoice from Safeway about what she bought that morning. My guess is basic groceries, some Thanksgiving=y stuff, baby stuff.

She's working, gets home late T-day evening. Like many working mothers, goes to the grocery store the next morning to stock up. Likely not a huge T-day spread, but maybe bought some prepared dinner stuff, milk, pumpkin pie.

And I'll bet the groceries were still in the refrigerator when they searched the house Dec 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela