CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I get the distinct feeling that PF feels he's above the law - having family in LE only reinforces this for him.

No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Theodore Roosevelt
Read more at: Theodore Roosevelt Quotes

He needs to be reminded of this ^^^

Yes. Didn’t KB neighbor say she thought PF actually lived at the condo? Clearly she didn’t know her neighbors well, but she knew she saw him often enough not to think otherwise (?.)

I did not hear this.

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.

Edit: sorry i rewatched it says nov 24th, not 22nd.
Did they say what time she was at the Sonic on November 24th?

It was weird because one neighbor said they thought PF lived in the condo with her and another neighbor said she only saw him picking up and dropping off the baby.

May have something to do with schedules. The neighbor thinking he lived there might be gone a lot & sees PF there for pick up/drop off & assume something. As close as the homes are, I’m surprised people are not out & about, mingling, etc.

But the phone pinged on the 25th in Idaho, she might have left Colorado on the 24th if she drove.
Yeah, but it’s not as incriminating as her being there on the day of the murder.

That would have changed everything.

I imagine that she arrived in town on the 24th, and likely left on the morning of the 25th.

You’re right though, she could have certainly left on the 24th.

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.

Edit: sorry i rewatched it says nov 24th, not 22nd.
So she lived in CO for a time. They also confirmed that she has family in CO.
So she was in CO at least until the 24th.

It can if the 2 parents have wildly different beliefs in child rearing.

For example, let's say KB announced that she was going to start taking the baby to the 7th Day Adventist church more often and also wanted her to start going to the preschool, instead of staying with Grandma F. ?

I think PF would not be happy about that.

And maybe she began scolding him because she saw him spanking the baby and treating her roughly, the way he treats his animals. He sees himself as a great trainer and would probably treat his children in a similar fashion.

She may have even said that if he continued to do so, she would report him or seek legal action.

I am pretty sure he would hate her if she said something like that.

Something bigger. He wanted full custody to be free to move, as as I am thinking now. I once thought that he wanted to move to ID where his mom had something, now I think he might have been more motivated. A new woman with a good job, a family established for a,long time, in Rodeo, too, maybe more clients in a larger place. I think he might have decided to be more mobile. He wanted 100% custody. MOO

I watched krdo live stream. This is what the reporter stated:

Police believe K <modsnip: name redacted> came through Woodland Park and used her credit card at Sonic on Thanksgiving. The reporter talked to the Sonic manager. The manager stated LE came to Sonic and took their surveillance video.

The Colorado State Board formal admonished KK for not following procedures when caring for a newborn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that case- it made me so sick.

I also remember another case from years back- something about a crematory being used to burn victims bodies, and some parts of the bodies that didn't burn were buried on the property. I don't remember the victims or suspects names, as it's been a long time. It just really upset me to think that anyone could be so sick to not only murder someone, but burn them, too, to basically make them disappear without a trace. That's why I can't watch crime shows anymore- they upset me too much.

I read about it. Only industrial crematoriums produce ash. All these incinerators don't.

I watched krdo live stream. This is what the reporter stated:

Police believe K <modsnip: name redacted> came through Woodland Park and used her credit card at Sonic on Thanksgiving. The reporter talked to the Sonic manager. The manager stated LE came to Sonic and took their surveillance video.

The Colorado State Board formal admonished KK for not following procedures when caring for a newborn.
Did they say what time on Thanksgiving she was at the Sonic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members