CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be the opinion of a few people on the boards here and that he would have no fear of DP. With all of the evidence that it appears LE has, you would think that perhaps a bargain would be struck in order to locate her body. But if he doesn’t fear of the DP sentence, then why would he bargain at all?

Deketing, can’t find the list I referenced on the last thread, regarding when a deal is considered by the DA

Last edited:
Good one! I know he is. Can't wait to learn more about KK :)
I just hope she is not just a love struck fool ( which I expect there are many) that will be a different kind of casualty in PF saga. I have a feeling he wrote the book on being a player.
But if she knowingly participated in his scheme or even thought it up , I have no kind words for her.

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.

Edit: sorry i rewatched it says nov 24th, not 22nd.

Last edited:
That’s the thing. I can’t come up with an innocent explanation that is any way plausible.

Things are going to look really bad for her, if she didn’t immediately come forward on her own, upon discovery of Kelsey being missing.

If the phone disposal isn't hard enough to 'splain away, let's not forget the little matter of the text sent from KB's phone to KB's employer on Nov. 25th stating she needed to take some time off work, along w/ the text sent that day to PF. Trying to devise a scenario where those texts could have been sent "unwittingly" on KK's part is a bridge too far, IMO.

IMO, LE's well past the question of "whether" she's involved. It's now a question of to what extent she's involved.

Here’s the thing though, the death penalty hasn’t even been pursued yet.

When and if it is, the fact remains, it doesn’t have a lot of teeth in Colorado.

The last execution was over 20 years ago, and very few people are ever sentenced to death there.

When they are sentenced, they will likely die of natural causes in prison.

The state is shifting away from the death penalty, and I think it will likely be abolished altogether, at some point in the near future.

Chris Watts did plead guilty, but he had a particular psychology, namely that he cares very much about his perception.

That was plain as day in the discovery documents.

I think he plead guilty because of fear of being exposed, as much as fear of being put to death.

I’m not sure PF has that psychological makeup.

We’ve not heard from PF just seeing him makes it difficult for me to form an opinion. Physically, he looks like 90% of every cowboy I’ve known or seen at rodeos.

Here’s the thing though, the death penalty hasn’t even been pursued yet.

When and if it is, the fact remains, it doesn’t have a lot of teeth in Colorado.

The last execution was over 20 years ago, and very few people are ever sentenced to death there.

When they are sentenced, they will likely die of natural causes in prison.

The state is shifting away from the death penalty, and I think it will likely be abolished altogether, at some point in the near future.

Chris Watts did plead guilty, but he had a particular psychology, namely that he cares very much about his perception.

That was plain as day in the discovery documents.

I think he plead guilty because of fear of being exposed, as much as fear of being put to death.

I’m not sure PF has that psychological makeup.

I don't see any similarities in the psychological makeup of PF to CW, who admitted guilt to his wife's murder and also the disposal of the bodies prior to his arrest.

I think PF is an arrogant narcissist who has been enabled all of his life and he'll claim innocence until his last appeal is exhausted. JMO

If the phone disposal isn't hard enough to 'splain away, let's not forget the little matter of the text sent from KB's phone KB's employer on Nov. 25th stating she needed to take some time off work, along w/ the text sent that day to PF. Trying to devise a scenario where those texts could have been sent "unwittingly" on KK's part is a bridge too far, IMO.

IMO, LE's well past the question of "whether" she's involved. It's now a question of to what extent she's involved.
I couldn’t possibly agree more. Those texts are absolutely incriminating.

From Twinn Falls, ID to Woodlank Park, CO
The driving time can be anywhere from
1st Route is 10hrs 59min, 797 miles or
2nd Route is 13hrs 26min 764 miles.

First one is all interstate the second is interstate and state routes.

Either way that is a LONG drive for one person....

I tried putting up a map, having a hard time on iPad. If someone can do it please do.

Info was from Mapquest and thank you if anyone can put a map up....time for bed...until tomorrow

I used to make a drive like that quite regularly. It can easily be done by someone young and healthy. I always found the key was to leave early and time the trip to avoid major cities at rush hours. If you leave at 5 AM, for example, you get to your destination in plenty of time for dinner... Or in time to throw a phone off a bridge so it last pings just after 5 PM. :eek:
Someone who is used to waking up early to tend animals on a ranch or to go to an early morning shift at work will have no problem getting on the road early in the morning and reaching their destination in under 12 hours. JMO.

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.
I spent about 3 hours reading in the snake pit I saw that mentioned but it is so hard to decipher all the rumors , I for one want it from the horses mouth ( LE) But hold her head up Newt she smells alfalfa if that becomes fact.

I wonder if friends saw Patrick with KK on New Years Day. Patrick had to lie that he had broken up with Kelsey when he was actually involved with both women.
Yes. Didn’t KB neighbor say she thought PF actually lived at the condo? Clearly she didn’t know her neighbors well, but she knew she saw him often enough not to think otherwise (?.)

Last edited:
I used to make a drive like that quite regularly. It can easily be done by someone young and healthy. I always found the key was to leave early and time the trip to avoid major cities at rush hours. If you leave at 5 AM, for example, you get to your destination in plenty of time for dinner... Or in time to throw a phone off a bridge so it last pings just after 5 PM. :eek:
Someone who is used to waking up early to tend animals on a ranch or to go to an early morning shift at work will have no problem getting on the road early in the morning and reaching their destination in under 12 hours. JMO.
while I am not young, I have done the same. 12 hour drive, quite a few times And you’re right, the key is leaving very early.

Last edited:
If the phone disposal isn't hard enough to 'splain away, let's not forget the little matter of the text sent from KB's phone to KB's employer on Nov. 25th stating she needed to take some time off work, along w/ the text sent that day to PF. Trying to devise a scenario where those texts could have been sent "unwittingly" on KK's part is a bridge too far, IMO.

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members