CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - Two days for a thorough cleaning of 750ish square feet and then getting the heck outta dodge. Just saying.... MOO

Might not have needed a whole lot of cleaning. Depends on the nature of the crime, imo. CW killed three w/o leaving a grisly scene. In the house. He, of course, left the nation with a grislybscene forever embedded in our minds. Moo

At first I though PF thought he was soooo smart, lawyering up and refusing to speak. He orchestrated the murder, solicitation, likely was abusive in some manor. Now I’m wondering if he was being lead in that direction by someone else. Maybe he’s actually a very weak man, willing to do a lot for a woman, (a girlfriend and/or family member) or not that smart at all. Imo?

I'm completely WRONG, I apologize

The navy Range Rover-like vehicle in PF's arrest in Florissant belongs to LE or some agency. He is placed into it in handcuffs. There is a dark greenish Toyota something in the background and a pickup with a camper shell in the foreground, along with a small blue sedan with it's rear hatch open. I don't know who these vehicles belong to.

The 5th photo shot from today appears to have a dark ( navy, green, grey?) SUV in KB's driveway facing the house. I can't make out enough detail to suggest what the make / model is, other than a mid-sized SUV, and not a pickup. It does sort of resemble the navy vehicle in the arrest video, but I dont' think you could be sure.

It could be a rental for family, privately owned, LE or??
If the family can now access the home I think they’d like to get Baby K’s items and as much of KB’s things out of there.

MOO - Two days for a thorough cleaning of 750ish square feet and then getting the heck outta dodge. Just saying.... MOO
I doubt he had the guts to clean for two days. I suspect he cleaned the immediate area where the murder transpired. And, by all accounts, he did a decent job, to the naked eye.
edit:grammar :(

I've always kinda thought that someone came with her or went back with her, with a horse trailer. Just a hunch.

I used to think a horse trailer but I doubt she pulled a horse trailer with the vehicle at Sonic. She could but it’d make a long butt drive, definitely slowing travel down.
Now, I’m thinking a third party (local) helped. Before the public knew KB was missing, PF was able to get the body to someone else. I think this because he apparently wished to include other/s in his crime.

Yeah. I truly believe the motive in this case was the baby. Possession of the baby. People go insane it seems over things like that.

And my feeling is that PF is a person who likes control and likely has dysfunctional attitudes about the parent-child relationship.

Plus, if PF doesn't have the closest relationship with his mother, Little K. could be used as leverage for financial and emotional support.

In other words, suppose PF and his mother had a major falling out, and PF's mother told him to purchase or rent his own place. PF could tell her that he now has a child to feed, clothe and care for. And, now there is a grandchild to love and spoil.

JMVHO.

At first I though PF thought he was soooo smart, lawyering up and refusing to speak. He orchestrated the murder, solicitation, likely was abusive in some manor. Now I’m wondering if he was being lead in that direction by someone else. Maybe he’s actually a very weak man, willing to do a lot for a woman, (a girlfriend and/or family member) or not that smart at all. Imo?

It’s possible it was a “joint” decision, imo.
Not for money, tho. Just to get KB out of the picture, imo.

I used to think a horse trailer but I doubt she pulled a horse trailer with the vehicle at Sonic. She could but it’d make a long butt drive, definitely slowing travel down.
Now, I’m thinking a third party (local) helped. Before the public knew KB was missing, PF was able to get the body to someone else. I think this because he apparently wished to include other/s in his crime.

Maybe Sonic was driven to in a borrowed car before they hooked-up a trailer and took off? And I do think there is a 3rd party too.

One of the mysteries for me in this case is wondering what the heck is so great about PF that he had (at least) two attractive, professionally accomplished women interested in him. o_O
Low self-esteem. Just because a woman is pretty doesn't mean she's aware of it.
So are we sure that's KK's vehicle at the sonic?

Who goes to a Sonic on Thanksgiving day?

IF KK was there to knowingly help PF regarding criminal activity (with phone, ?? other tasks), she would be provided with snacks, drinks, cans of petrol etc for her drive, as she would realize the severity of the situation.
They would think ahead, so KK does not require to stop as CCTV cameras are everywhere.
Wouldn't she try 'back roads' where possible, and not stop to get supplies?

Perhaps KK was not aware of PF's ultimate plan, and had been given some explanation, about her part regarding phone.
We know PF lies, and he is probably telling her fibs as well.
This could explain, no arrest, to date!
MOO.

I agree on one thing, he ain’t that smart.

I firmly believe that he was the driving force in this, and law enforcement seems to feel the same way, as he is the only person charged with murder at this point.

I think that anyone else involved in this, was acting on his behalf.

His plan, his crime, his bed to lie in.

Plus, if PF doesn't have the closest relationship with his mother, Little K. could be used as leverage for financial and emotional support.

In other words, suppose PF and his mother had a major falling out, and PF's mother told him to purchase or rent his own place. PF could tell her that he now has a child to feed, clothe and care for. And, now there is a grandchild to love and spoil.

JMVHO.

I think PF was really at the “ranchette” very seldom. I think he has a clientele & traveled frequently. Plus, the rodeo circuit kept him on the road, imo.
If he had one large ranch to provide farrier services to, they would put him up 2-3 days, until he finished.
Interestingly, winter would be his “off” season. The lush, green grass causes rapid hoof growth, founder, etc. a horse needing farrier work every 4-6 weeks could easily go 8-12, in the winter. If not being used, a lot of people let the horse go barefoot. At least, where I live & from my experience.

Keep in mind that Gooding, ID is not along the route between Woodland Park,and Twin Falls. It's (just a few miles) *beyond* Twin Falls, and not on the same highway.

So I now am skeptical that the ping was an intentional attempt to make it look like KB was heading to Grandma's. Not sure what that leaves as feasible explanation, though. Turning on phone to send texts without realizing it will ping a local tower is possible, I suppose. But aren't most young people more savvy than that?

Gooding ID, is both a town and county. We don't know what LE was referring to, with respect to the stating the ping was in Gooding.

A cell phone ping in Gooding town makes no sense in any scenario. It is off the highway.

However, Gooding county has interstate 84 running through it. So a ping could be made by a phone on the highway "within Gooding" if someone was heading to the Washington/western Idaho region, for example if someone left Woodland Park to get away to see family.

Or if someone lived in Twin Falls and was tasked with causing a red herring ping with someone's phone, they would not do it driving from CO, and they wouldn't do in Twin Falls. They would head north on interstate 84.

Towards Gooding.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 4.11.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 4.11.10 PM.png
    599.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
its the opposite imo
she has gained a lot of weight.
the pics of her looking heavier appear to be a woman of her vintage approx. early 30s.
its the opposite imo
she has gained a lot of weight.
the pics of her looking heavier appear to be a woman of her vintage approx. early 30s.

the skinnier pics look like a 20 year old beauty queen.
pre career prekids pre life gets busy.

a decade is a long time but she still has the same features.
the skinnier pics look like a 20 year old beauty queen.
pre career prekids pre life gets busy.

a decade is a long time but she still has the same features.

I agree. I'm mystified why so many folks posting on here seem to assume the younger looking glam shots are the most recent pictures of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela