CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask, what is the verification that the vehicle at the Sonic on 11/24 belonged to IN?
Also, people are now confusing a pic of a vehicle in KB's driveway that was taken this morning 01/06.
Is it just me, but is this getting just a bit strange?

I’d like to know, as well. Link, anyone?

KB was in Safeway the morning of Thurs Nov 22

LE have said she was killed Thurs Nov 22 in her home

KK is captured on the Sonic video at 11 am on Saturday Nov 24

Where was KK on Thursday when KB was killed? PF must have been at KBs house for hours. What did he do with the baby while he or his accomplices were cleaning up ( we are presuming there was rigourous cleaning or painting or something) Was KK even in town that morning, or did she drive in later that night.

Was her Sonic order for 2 or more adults and a baby - like PF & Mom) or was it for her only?

If she was leaving Woodland Park after this, how long would it have taken her to reach Gooding, ID?

Why leave on Saturday if the intent of her visit was to spend time with PF? Did she stay with PF on Saturday night?

Did she have KB's phone Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?
All AFAIK:
  • We don't know where KK was on Thanksgiving.
  • We don't know what KK ordered at Sonic.
  • Gooding, ID is about a 12 hour drive from Woodland Park, CO. However, we don't know if she drove. She could have flown.
  • She has two children. She might have left on Saturday in order to pick them up the next day. (We don't know if she had them with her or not, though.)
  • We don't know where she stayed on Saturday night or any other night.
So....Sonic trip was 11/24 @ 11 am. What’s the drive to Twin Falls? 14-15 hours? Phone pinged In Gooding on 11/25 @ 5:xx p.m. Looks like some of or most of the drive was during the night hours.
Google Maps

I have to ask, what is the verification that the vehicle at the Sonic on 11/24 belonged to IN?
Also, people are now confusing a pic of a vehicle in KB's driveway that was taken this morning 01/06.
Is it just me, or is this getting just a bit strange?
edit:grammar
From the tv news station:
The police came to Sonic after tracing KK's credit card to Sonic. That's the video the police took from Sonic.

This is also verified on a podcast.

Keep in mind that Gooding, ID is not along the route between Woodland Park,and Twin Falls. It's (just a few miles) *beyond* Twin Falls, and not on the same highway.

So I now am skeptical that the ping was an intentional attempt to make it look like KB was heading to Grandma's. Not sure what that leaves as feasible explanation, though. Turning on phone to send texts without realizing it will ping a local tower is possible, I suppose. But aren't most young people more savvy than that?

Do we know what year model PF's Blue Range Rover was?

I don't think the vehicle in the Sonic video is an older Range Rover. I had one and the roof didn't look like that - I think most all of them of his vintage had sunroofs and did not have those luggage grooves on the roof or a roof rack like that.

I looked at PF's arrest video where he is standing behind his vehicle. We get a decent look at the roof and it doesn't have those grooves or the roof rack on it.

I think the Sonic video vehicle is a newer SUV, maybe American.

Last edited:
I don't think so. The car in the Sonic video looks like a large dark blue SUV with a roof rack. Maybe a Ford Expedition or Chevy Yukon. The car in the driveway in the 5th shot seems lighter colored and smaller than the car in the Sonic video
I agree, the car looks lighter (than sonic video) that was parked at her home this AM.

Ok, trying to catch up here..... so the IN (so many initials w/her I’m sticking w/IN for now) was at a Sonic in Woodland Park, right near KB’s house, on 11/24??? Way too coincidental for me!!!

I wonder how her cleaning skills are...... being a nurse I’m sure she sees sterile cleaning of all types of bodily fluids on a regular basis...and what items hospitals use to do that type of cleaning. Hope she didn’t get a call from PF asking her to come down to CO quickly I need your help!

I still think there may be an arrest regarding her but as I’ve mentioned before, LE is playing their cards close to thier chest. LE may be able to arrest her now based on the phone itself, but if they can connect her to more than the phone..... I’m not real knowledgeable in that area but if they arrest/charge her on one thing, can they continue to add charges?....TIA

Perhaps in the 'waste dump', there were hospital cleaning containers. clearly labelled.
MOO.

I am sorry if my AM photo caused any confusion. Someone had asked about the 5th wheel the night before. I noticed someone was parked in KB driveway, which was the first time (besides cops) I noticed anyone there.

What if PF lured KK to CO to be with him on Thanksgiving precisely to set up the alibi and the phone ping in Idaho?

They can't have been together much being 700 miles apart, so it wasn't a dating relationship. She's now a bit older, a bit heavier. Flattering male attention can made a women do very stupid things. ( A *cough,*friend told me this) Maybe he romanced her by phone to get her gullible enough to drive 14 hours to CO, arriving late on T-day, AFTER his plans for KB's murder and removal of her body. They spend the weekend together. He slips the phone into her bag and calls her (maybe on a burner phone?) to tell her somehow his ex's phone is missing & maybe ended up in KK's stuff.

I have to assume KK's home in Twin Falls is not in the tower range of the Gooding tower, but I don't know this. Somehow he gets her to dump the phone, maybe just "opening" it to make sure it's KB's which sets of the texts & the pings. Gooding is technically on the way to Moses Lake, WA (KB brother's residence) and Sandpoint, ID ( KB parent's residence). And Gooding should not be associated with PF at all.

From what LE alleges, PF has had more than 2 months to plan this murder, alibi, and destruction of evidence.

I think it's very possible KK's involvement was very intentional by PF and she did not realize what she had been involved with until Dec 15 when the missing person information was announced.

If she went straight to LE then, she would not be in the position to be arrested and she may actually be under LE protection, with "administrative leave" from her work.

And, it also leaves me thinking there is still someone else out there involved in this.

What if PF lured KK to CO to be with him on Thanksgiving precisely to set up the alibi and the phone ping in Idaho?

They can't have been together much being 700 miles apart, so it wasn't a dating relationship. She's now a bit older, a bit heavier. Flattering male attention can made a women do very stupid things. ( A, cough, friend told me this) Maybe he romanced her by phone to get her gullible enough to drive 14 hours to CO, arriving late on T-day, AFTER his plans for KB's murder and removal of her body. They spend the weekend together. He slips the phone into her bag and calls her (maybe on a burner phone?) to tell her somehow his ex's phone is missing & maybe ended up in KK's stuff.

I have to assume KK's home in Twin Falls is not in the tower range of the Gooding tower, but I don't know this. Somehow he gets her to dump the phone, maybe just "opening" it to make sure it's KB's which sets of the texts & the pings. Gooding is technically on the way to Moses Lake, WA (KB brother's residence) and Sandpoint, ID ( KB parent's residence). And Gooding should not be associated with PF at all.

From what LE alleges, PF has had more than 2 months to plan this murder, alibi, and destruction of evidence.

I think it's very possible KK's involvement was very intentional by PF and she did not realize what she had been involved with until Dec 15 when the missing person information was announced.

If she went straight to LE then, she would not be in the position to be arrested and she may actually be under LE protection, with "administrative leave" from her work.

And, it also leaves me thinking there is still someone else out there involved in this.
I think that’s a hell of a stretch to make her completely innocent in this.

I don’t buy it.

I also don’t think that PF is some sort of criminal mastermind. This crime looked better in his head, than it proved to be in reality.

I can’t fathom that she wasn’t involved in some way, it’s simply a question of how complicit she was.

I have no idea :( I just noticed there was a vehicle parked outside today.
Did the FBI release the duplex? If they did, the Berreths may have started cleaning everything the FBI brushed with fingerprint dust and sprayed with luminol. They must replace the kitchen cabinet doors taken by the FBI and repair any drywall that was damaged so it can eventually be sold. There may be numerous repairmen and cleaners coming to Kelsey's duplex for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member