CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Nouga made a sweet deal testifying against DM but she was formally charged first. The deal came after.

That may be true in some cases but I envision that just the sheer threat of what charges LE could bring down on someone may be enough for a person to begin cooperating with LE during their interrogation/questioning.

Just found this last night on Microsoft's web page. Microsoft now has a brand spanking new app called Your Phone that lets you sync your phone with your computer. You can see, receive, and send text messages over your computer. It requires the phone to have a wifi connection and for the computer to be connected to the internet. It works through your Microsoft account that you log into your computer with. Then, when you set up, you put the phone number in. It has to be an Android phone to be able to send texts from your computer. This works through the cloud. This came out with the October 2018 Windows 10 Update. SOOOOO...this means that PF could have had someone turn on the cell...who was miles away from him, and then he could have sent text messages to himself and to Doss from the comfort of his own home.

This does not get KK off the hook, because she would have been able to see the text messages on the phone. Also, since this is new, he would have had to know about it, but if he were to google sending text messages from your computer, he would have pulled it up.

This only obstacle would be knowing her password to log into her computer (Microsoft password). However, he knew how to log into her phone, and most people keep some of their passwords written down somewhere.

I installed it on my phone, and it only takes a few steps. Microsoft really guides you through it. I tested it out, and it works. Here is the Microsoft link:

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more
Wish we knew if PF used Windows 10.
MOO

Sonic photos ... the only camera I noticed was in photo 3, on the back side of the building. (i didnt walk around to the front ((east side)) of building) . Photo 4 is from Chester St.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 88
When reading the below statement I take that to mean longer then 2016.

Sources close to Lee told ABC News that the pair have known each other for years, and reportedly worked together at one time.

Woman being investigated in Kelsey Berreth case

No, I know they’ve known each other for years and worked together, but I was under the impression all reports about them dating indicated that began in 2016, because that’s when she was divorced.

Just found this last night on Microsoft's web page. Microsoft now has a brand spanking new app called Your Phone that lets you sync your phone with your computer. You can see, receive, and send text messages over your computer. It requires the phone to have a wifi connection and for the computer to be connected to the internet. It works through your Microsoft account that you log into your computer with. Then, when you set up, you put the phone number in. It has to be an Android phone to be able to send texts from your computer. This works through the cloud. This came out with the October 2018 Windows 10 Update. SOOOOO...this means that PF could have had someone turn on the cell...who was miles away from him, and then he could have sent text messages to himself and to Doss from the comfort of his own home.

This does not get KK off the hook, because she would have been able to see the text messages on the phone. Also, since this is new, he would have had to know about it, but if he were to google sending text messages from your computer, he would have pulled it up.

This only obstacle would be knowing her password to log into her computer (Microsoft password). However, he knew how to log into her phone, and most people keep some of their passwords written down somewhere.

I installed it on my phone, and it only takes a few steps. Microsoft really guides you through it. I tested it out, and it works. Here is the Microsoft link:

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more
Interesting. I'm not sure PF was that knowledgeable about the latest phone technology, but you never know. And again, not all of us password protect our phones.

I can't think of a way that KKL could have sent the texts without seeing them, even if they were queued up ahead of time. That's the main obstacle I have when imagining that she wasn't aware that *something* was off. I would really like to believe that she didn't know about KB's murder at the time. But PF's sending a text from KB's phone to himself had to look suspicious as heck. IMHO.

Last edited:
Anyone know about the rodeo circuit? What are the responsibilities of being a rodeo queen? Do you promote the rodeo, or animal rights, or create scholarships for local communities, public appearances? I keep thinking maybe its like duties as in Miss America? I could be totally off with this, I don't know much at all about rodeos. What would qualify her to win? IN, I would assume, must be great at public speaking and very confident and secure. She won in 2008 so a lot can happen to a person in 10 years but sounds like at one point in time, she was well respected in her community? MOO.

I wonder if earlier they had met, worked together, but weren’t romantically involved. And after her divorce got involved. Or for all we know, it’s only rumor they are romantically involved now!

Short video at the link below with a criminal defense attorney who explains that the wrongful death suit could be to get the upper hand regarding custody. In other words, if PF gets off in the criminal case, but the B's win in the civil case, he won't get Baby K back.

She also says the language in the wrongful death suit is pretty boilerplate and they don't need a body for this case.

HLN Weekend Express on Twitter
Kelsey Berreth’s parents are suing Patrick Frazee for wrongful death, negligence, and conspiracy. He’s been charged by the state too. Defense Attorney @JJohnsonLaw looks at both cases.

Apple iOS devices do this too. If she had a laptop that was connected to an iPhone with the same account, you can send messages to phones as long as the computer/laptop was connected to wifi.

I would imagine the LE/FBI would take her router and research any activity on it since her disappearance.

Mac products already do this. All my texts and voicemails from my phone are saved to my computer. If my phone rings then my computer does as well. I can answer my phone with my laptop and send and receive text messages. It's just the way it is if you use Apple products. They all sync together. If iPhones were used, there could be backups on a laptop somewhere.

ETA Changed dies to does. My laptop does not die when the phone rings. Autocorrect- I detest you.

Last edited:
Sonic photos ... the only camera I noticed was in photo 3, on the back side of the building. (i didnt walk around to the front ((east side)) of building) . Photo 4 is from Chester St.
@mustloveco, does this Sonic have indoor dining? I know a FEW do. This looks like a newer Sonic, and it's cold there, so just wondering.

Looking west thru an alley, you can see KB neighboring townhome up on the hill (photo 1)
Photo 2 is A Frame w occupied 5th wheel behind.
Photo 3 is better shot of 5th wheel.
Photo 4 is South street and those houses back up to KB alley. KB would be looking at the rear of these homes. Photo 5 is a better angle of the 5th wheel/alley

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 145
That may be true in some cases but I envision that just the sheer threat of what charges LE could bring down on someone may be enough for a person to begin cooperating with LE during their interrogation/questioning.
I won't argue about it :) But, IF she knew KB was dead when she sent those texts, she SHOULD be behind bars. She can cooperate from there, IMHO, like Noudga did. I see no benefit to the prosecution to let her live her life without any consequences, even if it's only a few days behind bars. I just don't see LE winking at accessory after the fact if she sent those texts and understood why they needed to be sent, to give PF an alibi.
As always, JMO
Oh, and I don't see a few weeks off work as much of a consequence under those circumstances.

Mac products already do this. All my texts and voicemails from my phone are saved to my computer. If my phone rings then my computer dies as well. I can answer my phone with my laptop and send and receive text messages. It's just the way it is if you use Apple products. They all sync together. If iPhones were used, there could be backups on a laptop somewhere.
You just made me want a Mac again!

Looking west thru an alley, you can see KB neighboring townhome up on the hill (photo 1)
Photo 2 is A Frame w occupied 5th wheel behind.
Photo 3 is better shot of 5th wheel.
Photo 4 is South street and those houses back up to KB alley. KB would be looking at the rear of these homes. Photo 5 is a better angle of the 5th wheel/alley
Also photo 5,
You can see the SUV parked at KB home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members