CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we know very little of her relationship with him and even less about how well she knew the victim. We don't even know if they were romantically involved. Maybe they were at one time and have remained close friends over the years.
We know he has a strong motive, but know nothing about how KK fits in, other than the fact that she was willing to help him get away with murder. Imo

What is his strong motive though, based on what we have been told? I feel like a lot of what we believe about him is from MSM, just as what we believe about KK is from MSM. Custody would be his only motive, based on what LE has said, IMO.

Truly, we don't know much about anything with this case, other than hearsay and that PF was arrested/they believe it to be murder/KB is believed not to be alive.

But why was the employee being harassed?
The only reason I can think of is because she told others about it.
But I thought it was KK and her family who were being harassed, so I really don't know. Maybe they misspoke. It doesn't make sense unless she was being harassed by people who believe PF is innocent or people who are supportive of KK. Imo

Thank you. Wonderfully courageous couple; I hope they’re not experiencing too much negative pushback.
Totally disagree on that, respectfully. This couple did not come forward when they connected the dots...they only did so when their employee was harrassed. They did not come forward for KB or her mother or for Lil K.....but eventually for a harassed employee. A

Wow! Two nights in a row that we’ve had some very interesting news ... thanks to those who posted a summary of this interview and also the link to the article!

I can’t say anything shocks me in this case, and I’m definitely not surprised that KK’s name came up ... I still wonder how people can keep secrets like this ... I would hope KK feels remorse for not turning PF in, but only time will tell. At least this couple came forward, but sadly it was too late for KB.

Now I will be doing a lot of finger tapping waiting for further arrests, and also finish hearing more about KK’s involvement.

All of the above IMHO ....

They are ALL horrible.
How many freakin people knew about this and DID NOT GO TO THE POLICE TO HELP PROTECT AND YOUNG MOTHER??????
double-u-t-f??????????
even the man and woman employers did ....wait for it....ZERO! They even did...ZERO...for a while after KB was dead.
wow. just. wow.
Wow!
Rather common.

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

I am wondering if there were drugs in the cinnamon rolls. PF wanted help from KK a nurse. I think KB was first poisoned.

I believe it's important to note that PF's alleged request last October for KK to kill KB could easily have been construed by KK as PF blowing off steam -- and not legally considered criminal solicitation! After KB was killed, any statement(s) clearly took on new meaning, including meeting the charge of criminal solicitation pursuant to 18-201-301 C.R.S. MOO

Except the friend apparently found it to be upsetting enough to tell her employer. The friend seems to have taken it as more then blowing of steam.

Because this info about her was leaked on FB and people think if she would have reported this to LE that Kelsey would still be alive.
PSA: If anyone should find themselves in a situation like this, tell the police right away. Also, do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to find out the identity of the person whose life is being threatened. Then, CALL HER!! Warn HER (or him). Police can drop the ball. Memos get missed.

But if someone alerts me that someone wants me dead. I don’t care how impossible it may seem, I’m going to listen up! And take appropriate action.

Ugh. This just drives me crazy. Sure, there are false alarms out there. Situations can be exaggerated. But when you hear that someone has asked your friend (or employee’s friend) to kill another person. Do something!!!

MOO

ETA: Did I hear the reporter ask this woman if she considers herself a hero?? SMH. I don’t mean to imply that there is a 100% chance this couple (or employee) could have prevented this tragedy. But plain and simple, more should have been done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member