CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if KK’s divorce was related to her feelings for PF. Just wondering, not sleuthing it, even if I knew how.

Also I am really disgusted with the R.’s, the BFF and KK. And especially the media who is giving them a forum.

Wonder if KK’s divorce was related to her feelings for PF. Just wondering, not sleuthing it, even if I knew how.

Also I am really disgusted with the R.’s, the BFF and KK. And especially the media who is giving them a forum.
I think there’s a msm article about her divorce. Maybe, DM. I’ll look.

*think it was edited

IMO, bff is nothing more than an alibi for a woman with manure in her boots.

“Yes, I told her months ago.........., ask her, she knows I was crying & so doggone emotional"..........boo hoo.........
Save me. Help me. I told my bff months ago & she told me she told her boss, he’s an atty, by the way. Boo hoo, you will believe an atty, right? Boo hoo, I was a rodeo queen.

Super behind here, but last I knew, at the time the R's were told in October by their employee that KK had been asked by PF to kill KB, they knew little other than maybe his first name, is that still correct? I've read today's CBS article and am curious if we know when they learned this additional information - that PF was KK's first love, PF threatened KK, PF said KB was going to harm the baby, blah, blah, blah. Does anyone know? TIA

gliving, post: Maybe you can help me out here. The only time I've read PF and KK were dating was from what KK told two coworkers. Is there another source?

Not specific to your post, but I find the term "dating" misleading. There are so many degrees and interpretations of dating, from wooing with poems, flowers, and candlelight dinners; to last minute phone calls and quickies.

My best guess is that the then rodeo queen met up with the cowboy back when and they had a hot romance for a period. She fell for him. But probably it degraded over the years to hooking up, probably only when he wanted to. She may have never let him go mentally. And he had the control to decide if they got together.

When I look at KB, and then KK; I can't find myself thinking the relationship between PF and KK was anymore hooking up at PF's convenience. And I don't think it possible there was two-way love. I personally don't want to call that dating.

This all IMSO (in my shallow opinion).

I know I’m super behind on here and am trying to catch up so sorry if this is redundant.

How do the Ps know so much about KK when they’ve never met her!? To go on network television and give an interview using 2nd hand information during a MURDER INVESTIGATION is beyond irresponsible! I don’t like this....seems as if they did the interview to clear KK and BFF’s names. MOO

After the first part of the interview, I had wondered if KK had tried to create an alibi/narrative before the murder took place like PF with his KB crazy/running off/broken up stories. I was told she wasn't smart enough. This second part of the interview solidifies in my mind that she most definitely started creating a narrative to place doubt of what her involvement is/was. MOO

I really, really hope LE sees through her stories. I hate that she has not been arrested as well.

Hey, TF is nice! LOL Actually, very nice in some areas. Truly, Idaho is an unsung gem (after all, we are known as the Gem State). So many gloriously beautiful areas. And the people are generally salt-of-the-earth, shirt off their backs kind.

I just think that the world, overall, is going to he** in a hand basket, and not just because my grandfather used to say so. That being said, RR Road does sound spooky.

Removed by me for stupid unfunny joke

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. When I read it in the DM of course it perked my curiosity so I sleuthed. And sleuthed. AFAIK, the only source of this is KK telling two coworkers that PF was her man. IDK, perhaps in her mind, he was.
And KK allegedly telling her BFF who allegedly told the Rs, who gave an interview. We haven't seen any lovey-dovey pics of the two of them together, nor have we heard from either KK or PF directly. We are all guessing as to the exact nature of their relationship. KK's BFF allegedly told the Rs that PF was KK's "boyfriend". Maybe. Or maybe in KK's mind. IMHO, PF was playing both KK and KB.

None of which informs me that PF knew that KK was in WP over Thanksgiving.

Assumption only: According to CBS or the R's telling CBS, KK is cooperating with the FBI. That must be why she has a lawyer, and LE/FBI is still investigating and using SW's. If for example only, KK provided details about where to search for evidence in KB's townhome claiming PF murdered her, that information implicates KK as present at the scene, but it is only KK's statement about PF implicating him.

My reasonable doubt meter on the case against PF was at Swiss cheese level in prior threads, but it is on Tilt at this point. I can easily see a scorned woman doing all of this, perjaps with some unknown helper. I hope LE/FBI have not made a deal only to find out they chose the devil. I have already mentally tossed one solicitation charge against PF because I believe the foundation is R's- BFF employee - KK as related in the first R interview what BFF told them in October - I see it as a fabrication by KK. If this goes to trial against PF, KK is already the worst possible sort of witness and any incompetent lawyer will make mincemeat out of her nonsense.

Cui bono?
If LE only had the nurses word without any other evidence, PF wouldn't be behind bars right now facing 2 counts of murder and 3 solicitation charges, IMO.

I know I’m super behind on here and am trying to catch up so sorry if this is redundant.

How do the Rs know so much about KK when they’ve never met her!? To go on network television and give an interview using 2nd hand information during a MURDER INVESTIGATION is beyond irresponsible! I don’t like this....seems as if they did the interview to clear KK and BFF’s names. MOO

The R's (corrected above) putting out this story to the media is very odd to say the least.

If they are attorneys I think they should have known the definition of "heresay" and to not go to the media with any of this.

Talk to LE all you want but this is ridiculous. And I am not buying what I am hearing.

After the first part of the interview, I had wondered if KK had tried to create an alibi/narrative before the murder took place like PF with his KB crazy/running off/broken up stories. I was told she wasn't smart enough. This second part of the interview solidifies in my mind that she most definitely started creating a narrative to place doubt of what her involvement is/was. MOO

I really, really hope LE sees through her stories. I hate that she has not been arrested as well.

They will, if it’s so.
IMO

IMO, P has told his atty KK has been obsessed with him forever, his phone records for the last year reflect her obsession & he has witnesses, too.

P’s atty tells him to remain silent, do as instructed in jail,
make no calls.

It’s so absurd to think a former queen, honor student, nurse, mom &....is only in this pertaining to the phone.
Can’t wait to learn what she drove to CO, who owns the vehicle & did she have a passenger (dead or alive).

gliving, post:

She may have never let him go mentally. And he had the control to decide if they got together.

I can't find myself thinking the relationship between PF and KK was anymore hooking up at PF's convenience. And I don't think it possible there was two-way love. .

Whatever PF felt for KK, it wasnt enough to stop him from “courting” KB and moving her out from WA to CO. This was really different from the relationship PF had with KK.

She was married up until that time and then we have some information about a divorce.
Did she divorce because she wanted to be free for PF rather than KB?

I mean that’s as extreme as driving 1400 miles in one weekend to collaborate in a murder plot.

I’m beginning to wonder who really was the mastermind of all this....

Super behind here, but last I knew, at the time the R's were told in October by their employee that KK had been asked by PF to kill KB, they knew little other than maybe his first name, is that still correct? I've read today's CBS article and am curious if we know when they learned this additional information - that PF was KK's first love, PF threatened KK, PF said KB was going to harm the baby, blah, blah, blah. Does anyone know? TIA

Sorry, PM, but I don't recall any timeframe being given about when this newly(?)-divulged info was discovered. These measured-out, dribs and drabs interviews are ____________. Nothing I can post without getting a time-out.

So we wait for more dribs and drabs and hope LE is building an airtight case against anyone and everyone involved in this. I'm really hoping the phone records and computer histories are going to do some people in.

Whatever PF felt for KK, it wasnt enough to stop him from “courting” KB and moving her out from WA to CO. This was really different from the relationship PF had with KK.

She was married up until that time and then we have some information about a divorce.
Did she divorce because she wanted to be free for PF rather than KB?

I mean that’s as extreme as driving 1400 miles in one weekend to collaborate in a murder plot.

I’m beginning to wonder who really was the mastermind of all this....

BBM I'm thinking that he hooked up with KB out of spite... Then KK got divorced. just MOO

Question

My understanding is that MSM is parceling out the interview with the R's piecemeal. Am sure they gave this interview all in one shot, it's just being broken up into teasers for the benefit of gathering more viewers.

As someone else (or someone else's) have posted, when did the R's hear all the info. they are relating?

After the orig. conversation between BFF and the R's (when BFF told them about KK's solicitation), there must have been subsequent discussion between the R's and BFF about KK? Maybe the R's contacted BFF prior to calling the FBI, or just after?

If after, am kind of surprised that LE would allow that...and that atty's. would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam