CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

My understanding is that MSM is parceling out the interview with the R's piecemeal. Am sure they gave this interview all in one shot, it's just being broken up into teasers for the benefit of gathering more viewers.

As someone else (or someone else's) have posted, when did the R's hear all the info. they are relating?

After the orig. conversation between BFF and the R's (when BFF told them about KK's solicitation), there must have been subsequent discussion between the R's and BFF about KK? Maybe the R's contacted BFF prior to calling the FBI, or just after?

If after, am kind of surprised that LE would allow that...and that atty's. would do that.
either for the benefit of more viewers or the benefit of possibly roughly 3 times the amount of ad revenue. another thing i was wondering is if the R's have local media advertisements and if so the possibilities of rate adjustments to run them on certain stations.

How about something completely out of left field to explain the bs interviews of the R's...

What if LE concocted the R's story for them to present in order to get either or both PF and KK talking. Both are only communicating with LE through their layers (PF for sure).

The story would need to contain enough truths to convince both PF and KK that the other was talking to LE (first) to get the best deal. The story would need to be told, and relayed to PF first, in bits and pieces over days to be able to go back at him multiple times to say "look, she's talking. when it all comes Sunday, your time to talk is up. it's all on you now."

At the same time, go to KK and sell her the same story with a different slant. "we've given you (KK) a plausible (bogus) out, tying it all on PF. PF is buying it and has started talking. he's giving us details (that LE already knows). he's putting all of the planning on you. by Sunday, he's getting the deal if you don't talk."

If all of the info in the 3 part story was presented together at once, I think everyone involved would have the same reaction as we did - this is a fantasy fairy tale. Having layers tell the story makes sense in that they would know the legal conditions (with LE agreement) under which they could do this without being disbarred.

I don’t think they concocted a story. I think KK provided enough enough to establish KB is deceased. How she knows so much remains a mystery.
Say P killed KB, then FORCES KK to drive to ID to get the phone. Would he divulge Details? Hell no. Take the phone & go. She wanted to keep the phone, IMO, to see if KB was receiving calls/texts. She got scared & ditched it before going home., thinking about it being traced.
I really want to know if she borrowed a car for her road trip, thinking she’d be safer, making it less likely to be caught on camera in CO.
Love to know her answer to this “where were you on 11/24?”, imo, she was confused & forgot to mention she was in CO, you know, because she’s been emotional for a few months, as her friend & the R’s know. Then after an emotional breakdown she reveals how an evil cowboy FORCED her to do things.

Speculation/opinion

I have a feeling Mr. B represents her right now. I think they are setting up the scenario for ‘lesser evils’ on Kk’s part. Motivated by fear for the baby, fear for herself, and his control of her. All lies, but I think this is her story they are going with. I think she will find a more sophisticated and experienced atty, plenty will jump in for the spotlight. Expecting Jose Baez to skid into Hansen any moment.

Last edited:
I believe it.

Again, OLD=obsessive love disorder

What is wrong with a woman that has a retired. Town, successful career, husband & kids but can’t get a certain man out of her mind. Obsession. Imo

Exactly! I'm saying that it sounds like the R's are doing PR spinning for KK. I'm thinking that KK was more of a willing party than the R's are trying to say.

I think to see clearly, one has to stop speculating. Looking at the facts of what little we know so far has brought me to theorize that PF wanted KB dead and made it happen with the help of IN. Also LE and the DA wouldn't have PF behind bars just on their own speculation. They have evidence that we don't know about yet that has led them to believe PF is responsible for this horrific crime.
And sadly, statistics show women are MUCH more likely to be murdered by a significant other than by someone else they know or by a stranger. It's a sad fact.

I’ve not heard of any evidence against P. Other than he’s thought to be the last person to see KB. Idk if she saw another person after he picked his daughter up, or not.
Obsessed, jealous, scorned women are capable of dirty work, too. Like disposing of stolen items, jmo.

JMO
Im going to go out on a limb here with some speculation that doesnt mean a whole lot so feel free to ignore. LOL

I think the female part of the R's became good friends with BFF because BFF was their employee.

I think a lot of this became water cooler talk at work fairly often for them.

Over time things probably settled down until the big news about missing KB. Then Mrs. R talks to BFF and by then BFF had gotten IN's storyline and gave that storyline to them.

I get the feeling the Rs, BFF, and IN have circled their wagons because they all live in same town.

The bottom line is the R's only have heresay that has been told to them unless they personally know IN.

I really think the Rs should not have gone to the media with any of it and stick with talking to just LE.

All JMO of course.

It makes no sense to me that KB would exchange baby K with PF on her day off. None. MOO

Oh, I differ. P’s family may have had a big dinner planned, people wanting to see the baby, photo opps, etc. if I worked all week & could have a day off, baby free, I’d take it. If I wanted my baby home, I would call & ask the father to bring her home.

There information is third-hand information and at the worst unreported at the time of receipt. The best would be to not talk.

I don’t think they should be giving these interviews. But they are and they certainly weren’t forced to do it. It doesn’t seem very professional.

Like everyone else, I have my own opinions about KK and those won’t change unless the evidence proves otherwise.

PF did not report Kelsey missing in all that time. So he is defintely in on it, at the very least. Jmo

Did he not because of texts he received from her phone? Idk.

What did KB’s say? We do not know, do we?

Did it say “going away to clear my head, call ya when I return, tx”.

The claim that PF told KK that Kelsey was going to harm the child and that she was crazy leads me to think KB was planning to take primary custody or full custody, or to leave PF in a more concrete way than she already had. When the child's mother tries to leave an abuser or to take custody, claiming the mother will harm the child and calling her crazy is textbook page 1 for abusers, narcissists, antisocial PD"s - whatever you want to call them. This is frightening bc often they are projecting their own intentions or behaviors onto the other party. They may try to file for emergency custody or otherwise take the child away from the mother.

I’ve not heard of any evidence against P. Other than he’s thought to be the last person to see KB. Idk if she saw another person after he picked his daughter up, or not.
Obsessed, jealous, scorned women are capable of dirty work, too. Like disposing of stolen items, jmo.
But you have no proof that she is an obsessed, jealous, scorned woman...you are speculating.
We all have biases, but it helps to look at what we actually do know so far. February 19th can't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay