CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have no proof that she is an obsessed, jealous, scorned woman...you are speculating.
We all have biases, but it helps to look at what we actually do know so far. February 19th can't come soon enough!

I’m speculating, yes. Based on what I’ve read.
Like some speculate P is a poverty stricken cowboy & his mom is an unfit care provider due to a slight limp.

Last edited:
Oh, I differ. P’s family may have had a big dinner planned, people wanting to see the baby, photo opps, etc. if I worked all week & could have a day off, baby free, I’d take it. If I wanted my baby home, I would call & ask the father to bring her home.
We will agree to disagree, then. PF's family had Baby K from Mon-Wed while KB was working. This was KB's time with their child. And why would she take baby K shopping if she was expecting PF to come over and pick her up? That makes no sense. MOO

We have two people, one in Idaho and one in Colorado. One of them was a rodeo queen, member of National Honor Society and outstanding college student, mother and registered nurse.....all in Idaho. The other was not.
I don't believe everything That I read, so I've filed "they worked together in Colorado" under "Doubtful".

I get your point. We don't know what we don't know. I think this gives us some insight. I think it hurts the prosecution by having potential witnesses just spouting off statements they may not think through completely prior to testifying.

We will agree to disagree, then. PF's family had Baby K from Mon-Wed while KB was working. This was KB's time with their child. And why would she take baby K shopping if she was expecting PF to come over and pick her up? That makes no sense. MOO

Makes a lot of sense to me. She might have wanted some food/diapers to send with baby K. Maybe KB wanted to get in/out of store before the last minute crowd hit. Lots of reasons, imo. Maybe KB had planned to go with P but felt bad & went to pick up food for herself.

Idk. Why did KK use a cc at Sonic? Why was she in CO?
Lots of questions have no answers.

The claim that PF told KK that Kelsey was going to harm the child and that she was crazy leads me to think KB was planning to take primary custody or full custody, or to leave PF in a more concrete way than she already had. When the child's mother tries to leave an abuser or to take custody, claiming the mother will harm the child and calling her crazy is textbook page 1 for abusers, narcissists, antisocial PD"s - whatever you want to call them. This is frightening bc often they are projecting their own intentions or behaviors onto the other party. They may try to file for emergency custody or otherwise take the child away from the mother.

So you believe what the scared, emotionally distraught, petrified, evidence disposing nurse reportedly says?

I closely follow twitter and google news for new articles about Kelsey. It's so unusual that in the last two days, the only new items relate to the R's interviews.

All the MSM tweeters (Sam, Clayton etc) who were closely following the case are silent. Curious

Sorry, PM, but I don't recall any timeframe being given about when this newly(?)-divulged info was discovered. These measured-out, dribs and drabs interviews are ____________. Nothing I can post without getting a time-out.

So we wait for more dribs and drabs and hope LE is building an airtight case against anyone and everyone involved in this. I'm really hoping the phone records and computer histories are going to do some people in.
Thank you for your reply. Ugh, I'm still behind so will keep reading. Really having a hard time understanding where all this vitriol toward the R's is coming from, but perhaps it will become clearer...
MOO

KB told CB that she had plans to go out to dinner with PF. She did NOT tell CB that PF was coming over to pick up the baby.

I'm not sure I believe what KB told her Mom on Thanksgiving, her Mom thought they were engaged. And I'm not sure she was definite on her plans that day with Mom if I remember correctly.

Not trying to argue at all, just trying to open eyes here.

Mostly mine.

I'm not sure I believe what KB told her Mom, her Mom thought they were engaged. And I'm not sure she was definite on her plans that day with Mom if I remember correctly.

Not trying to argue at all, just trying to open eyes here. Mostly mine.

My belief as well. Although unpopular.

I closely follow twitter and google news for new articles about Kelsey. It's so unusual that in the last two days, the only new items relate to the R's interviews.

All the MSM tweeters (Sam, Clayton etc) who were closely following the case are silent. Curious

I hadn't thought about that, but you are absolutely correct. Those two especially have been working very closely on this case.

That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Who has a strong motive in a love triangle?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.

You've articulated my thoughts to a tee. Thank you!

So you have seen mines in the area that you considered to be good places to hide a body. I lived in the area two summers, many years ago, and hiked extensively, and did not. We have different observations. However, my point was that I have never heartd of one actually being used to hide a body. Rampart Range Road, on the other hand, is has always been quite popular.

I'm not sure I believe what KB told her Mom on Thanksgiving, her Mom thought they were engaged. And I'm not sure she was definite on her plans that day with Mom if I remember correctly.

Not trying to argue at all, just trying to open eyes here.

Mostly mine.
I have no problem with anyone who has a different viewpoint. :) Please feel free to disagree with me. The person I don't believe is PF - he's most likely the person who told the family that he and KB had broken up, when KB's family had no idea if/that had happened. He's the one who wants us to believe that there is nothing out of the ordinary about not hearing from the mother of his 14-month old child in a week. In the beginning, before we knew about KK, most of us thought that there was something very fishy about that. I still do. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam