CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Who has a strong motive in a love triangle?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.

Well said. Ita
IMO, PF was living a dream life & according to CB, things worked between P/KB.
Things were well enough CB didn’t call KB 20x daily to see if she was okay.

Rampart Range Road was open and clear of snow on the 22nd of November. It snowed three days later, and closed on the first of December. There are gates, which can probably be bypassed, but why would anyone do it in a vehicle? There's a good reason they close it.

In regards to the (open or closed) old mines discussion up-thread about where a body can/might be hidden, there are also many caves in this area and his that are, of course, never guarded or closed off. I see many on my hikes especially in the Garden of The Gods, navigating Rampart Road from there on foot, and on the Red Rock Canyon trail. So the possibilities of hiding a body here locally are endless. That said, I don't believe there is a body to find. It's mho that it's been incinerated and that is why they are not trying to locate a body (that we know of).

IMO, bff is nothing more than an alibi for a woman with manure in her boots.

“Yes, I told her months ago.........., ask her, she knows I was crying & so doggone emotional"..........boo hoo.........
Save me. Help me. I told my bff months ago & she told me she told her boss, he’s an atty, by the way. Boo hoo, you will believe an atty, right? Boo hoo, I was a rodeo queen.

I am tired of rodeo queen stuff. Man, I can see that used all trial long.

I believe the info from today’s interview and I may be alone on this. I am a woman, so I can say that there are Alot of stupid women who will do just about anything to appease the man they love. I believe KK was scared of PF. And having been recently divorced she was probably susceptible to the first guy coming in for the swoop. What I do find suspicious is why would the BFF share this much info with her employer? KK had to feel like BFF ratted her out. There was a Fb group post way back that talked of KB seeing a mental health dr for hurting herself but found that to be totally unreliable info as far as I’m concerned however I didn’t forget it. Now when I hear this couple’s theory that PF was afraid she was going to hurt the baby and was crazy...it made me remember that post. I think kB was likely a wonderful mother.

Rampart Range Road was open and clear of snow on the 22nd of November. It snowed three days later, and closed on the first of December. There are gates, which can probably be bypassed, but why would anyone do it in a vehicle? There's a good reason they close it.

They close it because you can slide off of the side of the dirt road without chains on your vehicle. OR an ATV.

It makes no sense to me that KB would exchange baby K with PF on her day off. None. MOO

Perhaps she had plans to spend Christmas with her parents. Many separated parents work out holidays like that. PF having the baby stay with his family for Thanksgiving would only seem, fair if he wasn't going to be able to see her at Christmas. MOO

Edit: typo

Perhaps she had plans to spend Christmas with her parents. Many separated parents work out holidays like that. PF having the baby stay with his family for Thanksgiving would only seem, fair if he wasn't going to be able to see her at Christmas. MOO

Except that KB and PF weren't separated. Or at least, KB's family was not aware of any separation. And they had visited in October.

I believe the info from today’s interview and I may be alone on this. I am a woman, so I can say that there are Alot of stupid women who will do just about anything to appease the man they love. I believe KK was scared of PF. And having been recently divorced she was probably susceptible to the first guy coming in for the swoop. What I do find suspicious is why would the BFF share this much info with her employer? KK had to feel like BFF ratted her out. There was a Fb group post way back that talked of KB seeing a mental health dr for hurting herself but found that to be totally unreliable info as far as I’m concerned however I didn’t forget it. Now when I hear this couple’s theory that PF was afraid she was going to hurt the baby and was crazy...it made me remember that post. I think kB was likely a wonderful mother.

I disagree. IMO, KK is delighted to have her “alibi” told.
Omg, if I’m petrified, no way I’m driving hundreds of miles to meet up with the man that petrifies me, nope. Won’t happen. I’d be afraid he’d have someone run me off the road.

Last edited:
As coincidental as her trip to CO the very weekend KB goes missing. Moo

Are people not seeing clearly, here?

Wonder if KK worked in a dirty, hole in the wall truck stop, if people would be more inclined to think she MIGHT be capable of more than pitching a phone out the window of a car. Or however she disposed it.

Is it because she’s a nurse, she’s considered less likely to break the law? Or because she could ride a horse wearing a crown & a sash? Idk

OK, nurses and doctors and other medical professionals break the law just like others do. On top on this, they also violate professional ethics, federal and state laws. They are not always on the local news but some are the most notable cases in US history. I am not just talking about straight criminal cases but complicated academic professionals working at the highest levels of academia, government, and industry. If money, power, love, prestige, whatever motives them is there crime is committed irregardless of degree. There are plenty of smart dumb people. Nurses range from one year to four year degrees as well as advanced degrees. KL has a two year technical degree. A degree does not make you moral is my point. It does give you good cover though.

THIS !

And then there are the solicitation x 3 charges. I surmise LE must have hard documentation of the texts, whatever.

Unless the texts are the only evidence...which I suppose she could have created, at a stretch (a lawyer might say so). But taking the phone to ID? That gets me, in as far as her being the mastermind. Why not leave in whatever state is in between or just some hours away from Kelsey’s house? That was dumb, on either of their parts, whoever had that bright idea.

Thank you for your reply. Ugh, I'm still behind so will keep reading. Really having a hard time understanding where all this vitriol toward the R's is coming from, but perhaps it will become clearer...
MOO

Speaking for myself only.....The one thing that has bothered me about the Rs is that the last interview they spoke of the relationship between PF and KK after they stated in the first interview they had never met KK before. I just think it’s in poor taste to do an interview when they are attorneys and the poor Berreth family has enough to deal with let alone more gossip, accusations and dramatic media coverage. The way the news station has broken up this interview into small segments seems like they are completely exploiting the death of KB and that makes me physically sick for her family. I just feel as if there is an agenda behind the interview....most likely speaking out for KK and her BFF in which an interview is not the correct platform to be defending them on. Just wanted to clarify my thoughts on the matter and as always all info here is completely MOO!

Yup!
I see nothing unusual about KB wanting an “alone” day.
A quiet, childless day, no work, no nothing.
It would not make her a bad mom.
I don’t believe abuse by P (towards KB) to be a factor, based on info, thus far. If anyone had any reason to believe KB was abused or in danger, I think maybe only one or two dates would have passed before “someone” suspected things were not right.

To refresh me, when KB’s brother first went to the condo , did he immediately think-oh no, she’s gone, P has killed her?

I disagree. IMO, KK is delighted to have her “alibi” told.
Omg, if I’m petrified, no way I’m driving hundreds of miles to meet up with the man that petrified me, nope. Won’t happen. I’d be afraid he’d have someone run me off the road.

Trudie, right?!

I'm starting to think KK/KL should be awarded the "2019 Drama Queen of the Stampede" crown.

Unless the texts are the only evidence...which I suppose she could have created, at a stretch (a lawyer might say so). But taking the phone to ID? That gets me, in as far as her being the mastermind. Why not leave in whatever state is in between or just some hours away from Kelsey’s house? That was dumb, on either of their parts, whoever had that bright idea.

Sadly, KK had no choice. She was “forced” to follow P’s commands, is my interpretation from msm reports.

Except that KB and PF weren't separated. Or at least, KB's family was not aware of any separation. And they had visited in October.

They were living apart, according to CB.
Separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member