CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what happened. None of us do. Nothing to do but state opinions, speculate or rehash msm over & over.

I think news of another arrest is imminent.

I also think KK best tighten her saddle cuz I think she’s in for a hell of a ride. Like none she’s experienced.

Perhaps she had plans to spend Christmas with her parents. Many separated parents work out holidays like that. PF having the baby stay with his family for Thanksgiving would only seem, fair if he wasn't going to be able to see her at Christmas. MOO

Edit: typo
Not to pick on you because you are not alone, but these kind of comments are like nails on a chalk board for me because they are a hypothetical not based on any type of fact, but instead based off of things PF has said.

There is absolutely NO evidence KB and PF were separated. These rumors that they were broken up seem to have came from PF telling his friends or her family they broke up somewhere from January 1, 2018 to the day before Thanksgiving. There has also been speculation here that seems to be based more on people hoping KB was "smart enough" to see through PF's presumed lies. Again, all speculation and rumors.

There is also NO evidence that KB had any plans to hand over baby K on Thanksgiving. The only reason people ever even suspected that was from PF saying they had arranged to exchange custody on Thanksgiving. This is coming from the man charged with her murder and solicitation her murder, so I personally take it with a grain of salt. MOO

Yup!
I see nothing unusual about KB wanting an “alone” day.
A quiet, childless day, no work, no nothing.
It would not make her a bad mom.
I don’t believe abuse by P (towards KB) to be a factor, based on info, thus far. If anyone had any reason to believe KB was abused or in danger, I think maybe only one or two dates would have passed before “someone” suspected things were not right.

To refresh me, when KB’s brother first went to the condo , did he immediately think-oh no, she’s gone, P has killed her?
I agree that there would be nothing wrong with KB having a quiet day to herself. However, KB spoke to her mom CB twice on Thanksgiving. There are at least 2 links on the Media thread of CB talking about those conversations. KB told CB that she was going to dinner later. She did not tell CB that she was planning a quiet, child-free day by herself. So my opinion is based on what CB said that she was told by KB. MOO

So you have seen mines in the area that you considered to be good places to hide a body. I lived in the area two summers, many years ago, and hiked extensively, and did not. We have different observations. However, my point was that I have never heartd of one actually being used to hide a body. Rampart Range Road, on the other hand, is has always been quite popular.
We lived in CO, little bit more eastern, close (very close) to another case recently. It was a pretty well known secret in our area, and further west. Heck, even into other states. Susan Powell for example.

I disagree. IMO, KK is delighted to have her “alibi” told.
Omg, if I’m petrified, no way I’m driving hundreds of miles to meet up with the man that petrifies me, nope. Won’t happen. I’d be afraid he’d have someone run me off the road.

JMO
I agree. You cant be both terrified of PF and sending false texts for him using a victim's cell phone from your own home town.

At that point you would drive the phone straight to LE offices.

She was not terrified of him. I call BS on that part.

The only thing she is terrified of is LE charges coming down.

I’m spinning I’m so confused, so I’m going to go back to the basics:

Who was going to eat all those cinnamon rolls? :D

Bringing them somewhere for a pre-Thanksgiving brunch? She and her daughter would have probably only have eaten 2.

moo

Just watched the CBS interview with Rs. What stuck out to me was the Rs going back and forth between KK being both afraid and in love. They even ended it with something to the effect, people do things for love. I thought she did it because she was afraid. (Side eye face)

They also confirmed that KK had KB phone, did I hear that correctly?

This takes me back to the fact that the arrest warrant was sealed out of safety of a witness. People said this was not common. Feels to me like KK is orchestrating this safety narrative. I know I’m being vague but I guess I’ll just say that Trudi really has me thinking lol. I guess if I actually knew what evidence they had against PF, I could provide a better opinion.

MOO

I’m spinning I’m so confused, so I’m going to go back to the basics:

Who was going to eat all those cinnamon rolls? :D
bbm

... and why did I read about "LE found clues in cinnamon rolls" and why can't I find the news article, where it was written? I thought at the time, my little English knowledge might be the reason, I would understand wrong. Now I'm thinking, it was said and meant exactly by LE as I understood first: clues IN the rolls. A poisoned thought, if you know, what I mean ....

I think if KB felt trouble was brewing & P would show up demanding the baby, she would have her doors locked, & dialed 911, once he arrived. The door was not broken down, correct?
Now, did she speak with her mom 2X & tell her she was afraid P would kill her or take the baby? Nope. Because CB or her bro’ would have called her, imo. No answer? Call police.
Jmo

I think if KB felt trouble was brewing & P would show up demanding the baby, she would have her doors locked, & dialed 911, once he arrived. The door was not broken down, correct?
Now, did she speak with her mom 2X & tell her she was afraid P would kill her or take the baby? Nope. Because CB or her bro’ would have called her, imo. No answer? Call police.
Jmo

I don't think she communicated with family at home very often. moo

We lived in CO, little bit more eastern, close (very close) to another case recently. It was a pretty well known secret in our area, and further west. Heck, even into other states. Susan Powell for example.
That soldier in Palmdale Ca. hid his mistress in a mine, a deep mine. Forget the name. She was married to a soldier too.

JMO
I agree. You cant be both terrified of PF and sending false texts for him using a victim's cell phone from your own home town.

At that point you would drive the phone straight to LE offices.

She was not terrified of him. I call BS on that part.

The only thing she is terrified of is LE charges coming down.

Oh, we’re both wrong. I’ll bake the crow, we’ll eat later.
KK is a nurse from a good family, has children, can ride a horse & apparently drive for hours w/o sleep.
She was in such an abusive relationship with P, her hands are only dirty due to her fear.

So you have seen mines in the area that you considered to be good places to hide a body. I lived in the area two summers, many years ago, and hiked extensively, and did not. We have different observations. However, my point was that I have never heartd of one actually being used to hide a body. Rampart Range Road, on the other hand, is has always been quite popular.

Hey Dave I saw many caves up there. Some have small openings and are hard to tell but they were pointed out to me by locals. This time of year you have the bears hibernating in them and the mountain lions live in them also. Maybe they do not find bodies because no one looks because of that reason. There are so many huge gigantic rock formations up in that area.

The people I were with one had a high powered rifle just in case and numerous handguns. I know I had no intentions on even getting close to any of those caves but was told the lions will follow you and you will never see them. So look behind and up in trees not forward!
I see it as a possibility for a good hiding place. PF grew up there so he would know certain spots away from tourist etc.

JMO of course.
ETA,,,we went up to one rocky ridge that had many skeletons/bones which they told me was from the lions. I could not get out of there fast enough.
We did pick up a nice rack though thanks to them lions.

That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Who has a strong motive in a love triangle?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.
(In this ^ scenario) How would this explain:

1. PF not reporting KB missing/raising any alarm bells? (I don’t buy that a single text to him from her phone would have canceled out any of his concern about her whereabouts.)

2. PF remaining silent, and not attending any vigils?

3. LE’s having enough evidence to be granted a search warrant of PF’s property?

4. LE feeling confident enough about what they have on PF to charge him with first degree murder (without a body).

* I don’t see all of the above occurring because of the actions and word of only one other person. (KK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202