CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5pm MST I believe.

Livestream: KMVT - Livestream

ETA: Maybe not... looks like the 5pm slot is only on weekdays. Schedule from the link:

Rise and Shine – Weekdays 5am – 7am (KMVT)
Rise and Shine - Weekdays 7am - 9am (FOX 14)
KMVT News at Noon - Weekdays 12 Noon (KMVT)
KMVT News at 5 - Weekdays 5pm-530pm (KMVT)
KMVT News at 6 – Weekdays 6pm-630pm (KMVT)
KSVT News at 9 - Daily 9pm-930pm (FOX 14)
KMVT News at 10 – Daily 10pm-1035pm (KMVT)

Someone will find it, that we can be assured of.

Lies have short legs (my mother always told us kids). Could it be that they are stringing her along for now, all the while building their case against her? She gives them tidbits of truth they need to help in prosecuting PF, while at the same time catching her in her lies? I ask, "Is she telling 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth'?" I doubt it.
This makes perfect sense to me.

That link is paywalled for me. It can be read on their twitter feed though.

The Gazette (@csgazette) on Twitter

ETA: from the article:

Garretson said Berreth loved the freedom of flight from a young age and obtained her pilot’s license as a teen.

“I’d forgotten how young she was when she learned how to fly,” her cousin said.

And she was a “damn good pilot," said Loucado.

Last edited:
For a little more on KB's state of mind, check out her personal
Pinterest page under her name. If I read between the lines on
her 'prayer' pinnings, the relationship w/ PF was rocky and
rarely easy. He was controlling towards her, maybe resentful of
her goals and ability to go after them. Seems they had broken
off things several times and I suspect he ran around on her and
claimed he broke up w/ her. I feel for her 'unease' she had
about PF. It's all there for anyone to see.

The pinterest info points to Kelsey being in a poor relationship with PF.
Kelsey may have been planning/discussing to move away from PF, taking her child.
I am hoping, some evidence will be found suggesting this.
PF then hatched his plan.
MOO.

I am not sure where L.e would search...Co, Id, or states in between? There is just too much open land out there. I am not of the opinion that her body is not intact...no reason to believe this imo. Death can be determined to have taken place via excess of blood showing up under luminol, for instance, but that does not mean there is no body someplace.

I find it strange and interesting that we are now discussing KK being in a mental health ward. Isn't this what some members postulated early on about KB when she was still considered "missing" not murdered? And round in circles we go :)

edit: gr

As I understand now, lies about KB being in.a mental institution were part of PF's own alibi. That people feel for them is unsurprising because we did not know anything about KB and because her mom was limited in what she could say on the TV.

But we should be aware that all statements about anyone signing himself/herself into a mental care facility could be following the same pattern. Used for alibi/defense.
Neither PF nor KK strike me as too honest.

The pinterest info points to Kelsey being in a poor relationship with PF.
Kelsey may have been planning/discussing to move away from PF, taking her child.
I am hoping, some evidence will be found suggesting this.
PF then hatched his plan.
MOO.

My theory all along is that PF knew or feared that Kelsey would leave Co with the baby if they broke up. I do not believe they were broken up as of her murder...but he was looking ahead and wanted to keep the baby. Jmo

When I went to the University of Colorado, they had an optional major in English Literature. That was mine for the time that I attended. I have been paid to write techinical bulletins and government proposals (150 pages of pure BS, more or less) but other than that, I never claimed to be a writer.
You can Google for "Miranda Eve", take the first choice that appears, click your browser for "Search in Page" and enter "Dave F". Bingo.
I will do it. Thanks so much. Appreciate your input.

I am not sure where L.e would search...Co, Id, or states in between? There is just too much open land out there. I am not of the opinion that her body is not intact...no reason to believe this imo. Death can be determined to have taken place via excess of blood showing up under luminol, for instance, but that does not mean there is no body someplace.
I haven't heard of any grid searches on his property. Possibly it was done...

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

SABBMFAA:

• Since KMVT initially aired the Rockstahl's experience, KMVT has been told a couple other people have come forward with information about the case and they say that those details have been given to the authorities.
  • On Sunday, Jan. 13, you’ll hear about Krystal and Patrick’s relationship and her time spent in Colorado with him.
- Just caught that snippet above about other people coming forward since the R's interviews aired. Wondering what kinds of "details" others would be privy to on the ID front. Might KK have "confided" in more than one person?

- Looks like we're all going to be treated to another installment today.
Anybody know what time? We can all make popcorn and throw it at the screen.

Last edited:
But here is info on the charges of accessory or complicity in Colorado

Accessory to a Crime (C.R.S. 18-8-105) in Larimer, Grand or Weld County, occurs if a person intends to "hinder, delay, or prevent the discovery, detection, apprehension, prosecution, conviction, or punishment of another for the commission of a crime".

Complicity (C.R.S. 18-1-603), on the other hand, is a crime in which "[a] person is legally accountable as principal for the behavior of another constituting a criminal offense if, with the intent to promote or facilitate the commission of the offense, he or she aids, abets, advises, or encourages the other person in planning or committing the offense." The person charged does not have to be present when the crime is committed.

So, Complicity involves assistance before the crime and Accessory involves assistance after the crime.

A person must actually do something which conceals the whereabouts of, or assists the person being sought. For example, providing a place for someone to hide in Littleton, or giving money to a known fugitive friend in Aurora, is all it takes to be charged.

Imagine though, the realistic situation where someone lets a friend take their car to another state while running from police. If these facts were true, that would also be enough to be charged with Accessory to a Crime

Assistance on either the front end, or after the fact, is dangerous conduct and just as serious as being involved in the original crime.

fwiw, that LE isn't actively searching or asking the public to keep an eye out for KB's body just speaks volumes to me. I live in Colorado and there's no local admonition, no anything. It's like they discovered what they discovered, arrested him, charged him, and stopped looking.

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

SABBMFAA:

• Since KMVT initially aired the Rockstahl's experience, KMVT has been told a couple other people have come forward with information about the case and they say that those details have been given to the authorities.
  • On Sunday, Jan. 13, you’ll hear about Krystal and Patrick’s relationship and her time spent in Colorado with him.
- Just caught that snippet above about other people coming forward since the R's interviews aired. Wondering what kinds of "details" others would be privy to on the ID front. Might KK have "confided" to more than one person?

- Looks like we're all going to be treated to another installment today.
Anybody know what time? We can all make popcorn and throw it at the screen.

I would be shocked if KK hadn't been telling the world. Like seriously, unless you are kicking your boyfriends butt to the streets because he solicited you to murder someone, would you tell anyone?

This is all crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member