CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if KK has sons, then PF's supposed threat to her about "little girls go missing from playgrounds all the time (or something like that)" was directed at whom?
I said I wasn't going to comment on the RR's, and now I'm breaking that rule. To me, "little girls go missing from the playground all the time" is not something that I ever heard said in Colorado, and I heard some pretty desperate threats. I am happy to believe that a person or persons who were raised in Kooskia, Idaho; spent several years in Fresno, California and moved back to Twin Falls, Idaho might have heard it said at sometime in more colorful lives than I have lived. Maybe Mrs. R was paraphrasing.
OMI

Went out to the Midway Landfill, south of Fountain, CO, to fly my drones this afternoon and I took some panos and pics of the dump. Seems like every news station was there but they enjoyed watching me flying my drones.

Attachments

• 20190117_162216.jpg
    20190117_162216.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 115
I feel the noose tightening around the suspect(s) and accomplices. It couldn't please me more. LE knew it was a complicated case and stated so at the very first PC. I have no doubt they have more evidence than we can imagine and a solid case against PF.

They've been working their plan behind the scenes and rightly so. It's the not having any info. and then the sensationalism of SM and other less than credible sources that have stirred the speculation frenzy in this case. Some of it has been beyond words. IMHO

I feel so bad for the Berreths. They've had to suffer in silence while probably being aware of more than we the public know. They've got little mini K to care for, but they still want their daughter found and be laid to rest I'm sure. I cannot imagine their pain.

PF is the killer IMO. He orchestrated this, he had help from KK, to what degree I'm not sure, but she ain't innocent I can pretty much guarantee. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't another unnamed suspect who could have helped in some way. Regardless, I hope LE sticks it to all of them and they pay for what they've done. It won't bring Kelsey back, but it will give the Berreth family some form of justice and maybe the ability to move forward. There is never 'closure' when people lose a loved one to a violent crime, just a new normal.

MOO

Went out to the Midway Landfill, south of Fountain, CO, to fly my drones this afternoon and I took some panos and pics of the dump. Seems like every news station was there but they enjoyed watching me flying my drones.
Geeze. Word has spread like wildfire and there they all are, waiting for a morsel to print. I like your drone approach.

From the first time I read the "threat", I took it to be directed at KK herself. It didn't occur to me that it would be her kids, or anyone else's kids.
Same here. I think it was just an expression and didn't take it to literally mean little girls on a playground, but rather a threat toward KK herself and that she could go missing. That is, if he really even said it. JMO.

On the last thread I mentioned I haven't given up the possibility that KK flew from ID to CO and back, possibly on a private plane. It's my theory that PF or KK know others with private pilot licenses (we cannot openly sleuth, just a theory ;)).

A couple statements keep echoing in my head:

1. KB's mom making the statement that Kelsey drives to Pueblo for work "so plenty of people would have seen her" (my paraphrase).

2. M telling the R's on Nov 26 that KB was missing and "she's also a pilot".

Now we have a landfill search that is half way between Woodland Park and Pueblo where KB would have gone had she gone to work. Here's my tentative theory:

-Perhaps PF arrived at KB's home shortly after she came back from the store, murdered her, took her body towards Pueblo and disposed of her and her purse in a dumpster on the way (keeping her phone).
- Perhaps KB's phone was on and pinging the entire time towards Pueblo, hence CB's comment about "plenty of people would have seen her".
-Perhaps KB had some cloud settings that tracked her phone movements online and CB knew her phone went towards Pueblo even before they had recovered the phone.
-Perhaps PF picked up KK at an airport where she came in on a private plane (flown by an unnamed 3rd party).
-Maybe KK spent some time with PF and then PF handed off KB's phone when KK left again via private plane.
-And perhaps KB's phone was turned on again when KK left via plane so it would look like KB flew away and disappeared over Idaho.
-If KK and PF know a private pilot other than Kelsey maybe that is the third person who talked and might be in danger.
-And perhaps M told the R's about the pilot flying KK to Colorado-- perhaps that is why M said KB was missing and "she's also a pilot". Perhaps that was all said in one conversation so the R's are repeating that phrasing but avoided mentioning the pilot who could have flown KK to Colorado and back.

(Only thing I haven't worked out in this theory is how PF dealt with baby K. Possibly kept her with him in the truck the whole time or took her home to his mom after murdering KB. Theory is flexible on which day PF handed off the phone, how many days she visited or even on how much PF told KK-- he could have sent the texts himself from Colorado if she left via plane and perhaps he only asked her to destroy the phone).

No tomatoes please, it's only a working theory based on what we have so far and I'm not too attached to it. :p:D

MOO.

Same here. I think it was just an expression and didn't take it to literally mean little girls on a playground, but rather a threat toward KK herself and that she could go missing. That is, if he really even said it. JMO.

Oh, I think it was said.
By KK to P or KB, regarding baby K. IMO, KK/KB knew one another.
P may be guilty of murder but I think what comes out about KK is behavior unbecoming to a queen.

Imagining things from Kelsey’s family’s perspective, I don’t think there has been a more depressing and horrid photo image during this case than that of the drone capture of the Landfill in Fountain. It breaks my heart to think of the possibility of her remains there.

It breaks my heart to imagine the Berreths being made aware of this development.

My hope is that Baby Kaylee learned to speak a new (extra cute) word today, took a great nap and gave baby belly laughs to bring smiles to those around her.

I can’t imagine any of this as a mother, but I especially can’t imagine the pain of knowing one’s child’s remains may have ended up in a landfill.

Feeling extra angry and sad tonight.

#justiceforKelsey

On the last thread I mentioned I haven't given up the possibility that KK flew from ID to CO and back, possibly on a private plane. It's my theory that PF or KK know others with private pilot licenses (we cannot openly sleuth, just a theory ;)).

1. KB's mom making the statement that Kelsey drives to Pueblo for work "so plenty of people would have seen her" (my paraphrase).

Now we have a landfill search that is half way between Woodland Park and Pueblo where KB would have gone had she gone to work. Here's my tentative theory:

-Perhaps PF arrived at KB's home shortly after she came back from the store, murdered her, took her body towards Pueblo and disposed of her and her purse in a dumpster on the way (keeping her phone).
- Perhaps KB's phone was on and pinging the entire time towards Pueblo, hence CB's comment about "plenty of people would have seen her".
-Perhaps KB had some cloud settings that tracked her phone movements online and CB knew her phone went towards Pueblo even before they had recovered the phone.
-Perhaps PF picked up KK at an airport where she came in on a private plane (flown by an unnamed 3rd party).
-Maybe KK spent some time with PF and then PF handed off KB's phone when KK left again via private plane.
-And perhaps KB's phone was turned on again when KK left via plane so it would look like KB flew away and disappeared over Idaho.
-If KK and PF know a private pilot other than Kelsey maybe that is the third person who talked and might be in danger.
-And perhaps M told the R's about the pilot flying KK to Colorado-- perhaps that is why M said KB was missing and "she's also a pilot". Perhaps that was all said in one conversation so the R's are repeating that phrasing but avoided mentioning the pilot who could have flown KK to Colorado and back.

(Only thing I haven't worked out in this theory is how PF dealt with baby K. Possibly kept her with him in the truck the whole time or took her home to his mom after murdering KB. Theory is flexible on which day PF handed off the phone, how many days she visited or even on how much PF told KK-- he could have sent the texts himself from Colorado if she left via plane and perhaps he only asked her to destroy the phone).

No tomatoes please, it's only a working theory based on what we have so far and I'm not too attached to it. :p:D

MOO.
No tomatoes, lol. None of us know what happened. Or when, where & why. All we know is she talked with her mom Thursday & P picked the baby up. Other details are “likely & “perhaps”.

I think she drove, personally. In a borrowed car.
It ain’t cheap to operate a small craft.
Plus, then she would have had to get a rental, IMO.
I do wonder about her phone between Thanksgiving & the Doss text. What time did her phone go silent, on what date, etc? Did KB use her phone after speaking with her mom? We have no idea.
I really believe she expected P around 1:00 & raced to the store for a couple of baby items, before P’s arrival.

Do you think he killed her around one, when the neighbor saw two red trucks there? Idk. He could have taken child to his the ranchette & returned. That’s why I’d like to know if she used the phone, after talking with CB. LE won’t say because we don’t need to know.

Imagining things from Kelsey’s family’s perspective, I don’t think there has been a more depressing and horrid photo image during this case than that of the drone capture of the Landfill in Fountain. It breaks my heart to think of the possibility of her remains there.

It breaks my heart to imagine the Berreths being made aware of this development.

My hope is that Baby Kaylee learned to speak a new (extra cute) word today, took a great nap and gave baby belly laughs to bring smiles to those around her.

I can’t imagine any of this as a mother, but I especially can’t imagine the pain of knowing one’s child’s remains may have ended up in a landfill.

Feeling extra angry and sad tonight.

#justiceforKelsey
Very well said! I feel the same. Heartbreaking. The only silver lining is that if they find her remains they can finally lay her to rest properly. I pray for them often that justice will be served.

If her body or body parts ends up in a section of other regular household debri then one good thing that can really help LE hone in on the right area is by looking at the dates and addresses on any tossed out paperwork.

It still will be a nightmare to try to find her but clues like that will help LE hone in on the right section of the landfill.

Think it might be her purse they’re looking for?

MOO.
I for one applaud your ingenuity Gardner! :)

....snipped rest by me for focus.......

MOO.

Nice well thought out theory.

It sure does bring new meaning to M's
"she's also a pilot"

I never thought about it in that way but it actually makes more sense she was mentioning that KB was a pilot too. Hmmmm

I've kind of been enjoying the good news of Jayme Closs being found as I followed her case daily. Such a good and rare ending to a missing child case. :)

Kelsey's case is just so sad. She did nothing except be a loving, kind person, mother, daughter and contributing member of society with no clue this plan was underway. I can't wrap my head around the kind of people who do these things, just so sorry that she was blindsided by one. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member