CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but she has to make money. If she can't work as a nurse that would be rough. Of course it would be unlikely she'd be able to find a nursing job even if se keeps her license.

Serves her right.
Pretty sure her nursing license is no longer going to be active due to her involvement. The charge could be a felony and that is not allowed in most, maybe all, states.

That thought went through my mind earlier, and I don't know why, after I read she is going to plead guilty- writing a book and it turning into a movie. To which, if that occurred, you can bet I wouldn't give a dime to read or watch either one.

I just want Kelsey found, for her family's sake, so they can give the poor woman a proper burial. The least that these evil monsters can do is give her family that much. Someone knows where Kelsey is.
Indications are that she is in the landfill, as unpleasant as that is to type. That is, if that media report about the search warrant is accurate. I predict that the search of the landfill will commence in the spring, or when the weather is sufficiently mild. MOO

This....is true of all of them I bet. CW, RLP, SP, etc.

"People like PF get a thrill from being admired, wanted (dead or alive), envied, feared, sued (because means someone is feeling something about them), argued with, interrogated, etc."

They all want attention, even if it's due to their horrific activities. They want you to be focusing on them, makes it easier for them to manipulate, control and demean.

So basically all charges in the case so far rely on the word of the “other woman”. I hope they have some physical evidence......
Who said that the charges rely on her word?

I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, but if what she says is backed up by evidence, then it helps the case.

This man isn’t facing first degree murder charges (without a body), unless there is strong evidence that Kelsey is dead, and he did it.

That takes a hell of a lot more evidence than an unscrupulous, morally bankrupt woman, pointing the finger.

Another idea about the date of tampering etc. being on 11/24... Maybe that date is listed for the simple reason that it’s the date KK actually left CO to drive the phone to ID?

Meaning, that is the earliest date that LE can prove that that she “tampered” with it. Because they know KK left CO that day?

Just a thought.

Last edited:
5c3d3e37341dd.image.jpg

A no-trespassing sign greets visitors Jan. 7 at the Lee property south of Kimberly

Twin Falls nurse has court hearing in case connected to Colorado woman's disappearance

"KIMBERLY — A Magic Valley woman is expected to appear this week in a Colorado courtroom in connection with the disappearance of a Colorado mom.

Krystal Kenney, a 32-year-old nurse from Kimberly, is scheduled to appear in court at 8:30 a.m. Friday in Teller County, Colo., according to the Fourth Judicial District Attorney's Office. Kenney, also known as Krystal Lee, has been under investigation for disposing of evidence in the woman's disappearance, ABC News reports."

"Kenney, the 2008 Rodeo Queen of the Magic Valley, will appear Friday in an advisement hearing, her first appearance in Colorado court, according to court records.

The district attorney's office had not revealed Kenney's name until now, saying the case has been sealed from the start. Law enforcement has not revealed the relationship between Kenney and Frazee.

DA spokeswoman Lee Richards told the Colorado Springs Gazette there is a “case” against Kenney."

We still don't know what evidence she destroyed. She may be the one who ditched the body or the murder weapon. If that's the case, the public ain't gonna be happy if she walks free.

JMO

Please, believe me when I say I understand what you're saying, and I share your sentiments. Here's our hard reality:

It doesn't matter whether or not the public is happy if KK walks free.

The deal's a fait accompli.

All we can do is hope and trust that in the end it will be well worth it, i.e, that PF gets convicted and sentenced to the maximum punishment he so richly deserves as a direct result of KK's cooperation with LE.

JMO.

Indications are that she is in the landfill, as unpleasant as that is to type. That is, if that media report about the search warrant is accurate. I predict that the search of the landfill will commence in the spring, or when the weather is sufficiently mild. MOO
Well!! Somehow I missed about the search warrent for the landfill...

Like you, I find the thought so disturbing, but I am so hopeful she is found...both for her family and the case against the monster.

Generalizing an entire profession isn’t wrong? Do you know all the DAs in the US? Does she? Such a toxic anti-LE theme in this thread today. I’m exiting left.
She didn’t generalize an entire profession. She said pros aren’t “always” pros. It was pretty clear that she was saying that SOMETIMES there is ineptitude in the profession. You can’t argue with that.

Yeah, that's what my brother always says.
I never agree with him.

When I'm feeling especially argumentative, I'll tell him that it's better that 99 innocent be convicted, than 1 guilty person go free...that always leaves him speechless!!
As well it should. If you actually think that’s better, that’s pretty sad IMO.

She may not have taken what he said seriously. And to be honest, police aren’t very effective in being proactive - dealing with a threat before something happens. They’re good at being REACTIVE after a crime occurs. KL may have been reluctant to raise PF’s ire and put a big target on her OWN back. Have you all forgotten that PF has family members in law enforcement? He’s a good old boy in that community and she would be a stranger making a serious accusation against one of their own.

Never once have I forgotten there was LE in the F family. But IMHO, I think that PF was enough of an oddwad that the LE family members would have no problem in maintaining their professionalism.
MOO,MOO

Looks like someone was just being lazy and wanted to share Sam's tweet but didn't want to look up the original source. At least it wasn't anyone's comments being shared. The person who shared this info on facebook was from twin falls, I don't think anyone posting tonight just lurking.

I was surprised that several screen names were on there and a portion of LHughes post was shown. Sometimes I forget that WS is open to non-members because we are pretty much a close group here.

So basically all charges in the case so far rely on the word of the “other woman”. I hope they have some physical evidence......

We don’t know what evidence they have. I can’t imagine he could have been arrested without some pretty significant evidence. Her plea will probably bolster other evidence.

All JMO.

I am pretty sure that they have other forensic evidence as well. But her testimony will help them look in the right places, using the right timeline, to find videos, and witnesses, etc, to corroborate the story.

They took a lot of stuff from the townhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV