CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I admit, in that pic she does look like she might be pregnant. That's not a protective vest under her clothing.

It could be that she's gained weight from emotional eating - plus lack of exercise because she's not working or taking her kids to school and participating in their activities.
The pictures of her online look just like that, other than the one from a long time ago where she is wearing the cowgirl hat.

So there hasn’t been any significant change recently, that I can tell.

IMO
Sonic and other businesses have probably provided LE with ALOT of video. The video(s) could be traffic passing by each business all the way to and from KB’s neighborhood (where there could be more video).
IMO-Between the video trail and the cell phone information this case could be laid out by DA Dan “the man” like a silent movie.
THE END.
#justiceforkelsey

Last edited:
The only recent (?) picture I've seen of her, she's holding a child, so it's hard to see her middle. It is clear that she's a solidly built cowgirl in that picture.

I'm also curious if anybody else will ultimately be charged in this case? I believe LE or the Prosecutor mentioned something about the possibility of other trials and or possible other persons involved. Can't remember the exact wording, but i believe something along those lines was mentioned. Do they have somebody else in mind or is it just the standard, In case we find that somebody else was involved umbrella so to speak? That will be interesting as the case continues to unfold....moo

And put it to rest, when she described the solicitation, she said the singular. So now we know it was just one person. Vs. Multiple, which supports the logic that many people here come to a conclusion of.

MOO

Last edited:
I'm also curious if anybody else will ultimately be charged in this case? I believe LE or the Prosecutor mentioned something about the possibility of other trials and or possible other persons involved. Can't remember the exact wording, but i believe something along those lines was mentioned. Do they have somebody else in mind or is it just the standard, In case we find that somebody else was involved umbrella so to speak? That will be interesting as the case continues to unfold....moo
When I read this, I was assuming they were also referring to the civil trial, but they are probably just throwing out a wide enough net in case something else comes up, although if PK wants and is granted a retrial 10 years down the line, there would be confusion as to if she would have to testify if she had already served her punishment.

And put it to rest, when he described the solicitation, he said the singular. So now we know it was just one person. Vs. Multiple, which supports the logic that many people here come to a conclusion of.

MOO

thx dixie I thought i had read earlier possible more were involved, thx for clearing that up

OK, I admit, in that pic she does look like she might be pregnant. That's not a protective vest under her clothing.

It could be that she's gained weight from emotional eating - plus lack of exercise because she's not working or taking her kids to school and participating in their activities.
This is what happens when US media for unknown reasons publishes photos of someone that are 14 years old!

DM undated photos but clearly more recent than her high school rodeo queen days:

8149242-6559569-Lee_has_not_been_formally_identified_by_police_as_the_woman_they-m-40_1546660547278.jpg

8149244-6559569-image-m-16_1546656609866.jpg

Other posters have said the baby she is holding is not one of her kids; her kids are older. See the crows feet by her eyes for indication of her age.

Article with all photos
PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online

IMO KKL did not just recently gain weight from stress.

Last edited:
Dru Nielsen, Kenney’s defense attorney, filed a list of nine discovery demands this week. Nearly all of them focus on ensuring prosecutors turn over all information and evidence relevant to the case, so they can provide fair representation.

Documents reveal Kenney seeking leverage in court, expert says

That includes information that could eventually lead to tossing out testimony from witnesses, based on certain factors. The document includes the demanded release of “Evidence that a prosecution witness has a motive or bias because he or she has entered into an agreement with the prosecution, received leniency from the state, or has outstanding litigation or cases with a prosecutorial agency…”

But the final demand, the “Revocation of all releases and waivers and assertion of all rights and privileges”, shows the defense is looking to protect Kenney from overreaching prosecution.
I'm sure they want to make sure she doesn't get caught in any lies, as well. Imo

I just went to search out the mug shot from the Colorado Springs PD to satisfy in my own mind that the pregnancy rumors are just rumors. Usually along with the mug shot are all the identifying factors for the criminal. Tattoos, birthmarks, age, height, weight, eye color, etc. Suspiciously, all of this information is missing or is being withheld. My suspicious mind wonders, why? We know who she is and what she looks like. Then I think about the fact that she will be allowed to phone in her next court date in June. I think about factors that might make travel difficult for someone who thought nothing of a quick trip from Idaho to Colorado to help with a murder, but finds the trip from Idaho to Colorado to answer for said murder onerous, and that seems to be ok with the DA and the judge, who I trust and respect. So......now I’m beginning to wonder if maybe there is something to the rumors.....

And now I want to vomit......

ETA correct grammar. Grrrrr

@ our attorneys: Will we learn who is called to testify before the court date? Or is it up the the attorney's discretion each day? And who do you think will be called? Like PF's mom or Kelsey's neighbor? Coworkers? The DA mentioned lots of electronic data. How will that stuff be presented? How long do you anticipate the trial will last?

I have a feeling the 19th will be a popcorn worthy day. I hope they get the sound system problem worked out.

The Teller County courthouse was opened in 1904 as the El Paso County Courthouse. It is an elegant building, with historic acoustics. As part of a National Historic District, there are strict restrictions on modernization. The pool camera crew didn't make it from Denver in time, so the news audio was improvised. I think next time you may be able to not hear much either, but with better tone and volume control for a more pleasant non-hearing experience.
https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/1112bbfe-3339-43ca-ba65-200e62a03d69

@ our attorneys: Will we learn who is called to testify before the court date? Or is it up the the attorney's discretion each day? And who do you think will be called? Like PF's mom or Kelsey's neighbor? Coworkers? The DA mentioned lots of electronic data. How will that stuff be presented? How long do you anticipate the trial will last?

I have a feeling the 19th will be a popcorn worthy day. I hope they get the sound system problem worked out.
This post is a reminder that pursuant to Chapter 38, Rule 3 of the Colorado Supreme Court Rules, Expanded Media Coverage (EMC) in criminal cases is limited to Advisements and Arraignments.

If PF's 2/19 court date is a preliminary hearing, there will be no audio/cameras, and we will have to wait for tweets from the reporters outside of the courtroom.

More specifically, from the EMC Order:

(1) Limitations on Expanded Media Coverage. Notwithstanding this authorization to conduct expanded media coverage, there shall be no:

(A)Expanded media coverage of pretrial hearings in criminal cases, except advisements and arraignments.

(B) Expanded media coverage of jury voir dire;

(C)Audio recording or “zoom” closeup photography of bench conferences;

(D)Audio recording or closeup photography of communications between counsel and client or cocounsel;

(E) Expanded media coverage of in camera hearings;

(F)Closeup photography of members of the jury.

The request for Expanded Media Coverage was only for December 31. Do we know if there will be audio or video on February 19?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/EMC Order.pdf
In criminal cases, EMC is limited to Advisements and Arraignments.

I believe 2/19 is slated as a preliminary hearing so by statute, there will not be expanded media coverage (EMC).

No audio/camera in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member