CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did poor KB let PF have her cell phone/phone listing, fGs? Did it have some beneficial for her? Not married "because of low cattle prices", but being under control like any submissive wife - likely a bad concession, KB regretted at a certain point. MOO

phone plans: there are some offers with substantial savings for initial phone prices and for service, though PF would always be legally responsible for the paying the bill. maybe this worked great early on, though I recall one of KB's friends saying that "PF was always angry about something." KB could have gotten her own phone. she must have trusted PF at some point and maybe still did up until the end.

IMO, that isn't the case. LE released the video of her entering when she was still only missing. The video was given to show her appearance at the last known time she was present, and safe. It wouldn't benefit the case much to ask if the public had seen the back of a person, exiting the store. LE had no reason to release that portion of the video.
Perhaps, I just feel that it’s odd that you didn’t see on the nightly news video of her leaving the store with words like “she was last seen in public leaving the Safeway store at 1 PM“ or whatever time it was. It just seems common in missing cases that you would see something like that on tv That’s all, just odd. To me anyway

Perhaps, I just feel that it’s odd that you didn’t see on the nightly news video of her leaving the store with words like “she was last seen in public leaving the Safeway store at 1 PM“ or whatever time it was. It just seems common in missing cases that you would see something like that on tv That’s all, just odd. To me anyway

Good morning! I'm assuming that perhaps maybe something was wrong with the Safeway cameras in the parking areas that day? Or, LE have that video of KB leaving and are not showing it for some important reason. Just moo

Good morning! I'm assuming that perhaps maybe something was wrong with the Safeway cameras in the parking areas that day? Or, LE have that video of KB leaving and are not showing it for some important reason. Just moo

KB was short- maybe it is something unimportant such as her face did not show well over the baby carrier. in the video of her entering, she has the baby carrier in front of her and it is right in front of her face- you see the most detail looking down on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt