CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds to me like she had quite a lot of coaching for this statement to LE - leaving clues (blood at the townhome, leaving her cell turned on so LE could track it?) if she really did this then why not involve LE back in September - IMO - she wanted KB dead too. her bff possibly coached her regarding what to say to LE ?
I agree, I seriously doubt KK nor PF could of planned all these details, I smell a helping hand somewhere.

We’ve been overwhelmed with information, but I think there is video of PF before the murder, arriving with KB, not KK, at the townhouse.

The timeline of when KK got texts from PF and when she got a car to go to CO should be clear enough to establish where she was.
I thought I saw where they were able to verify with cell phone data she left ID on the 23rd and arrived in CO on the 24th?

This whole thing is just horrid. I didn’t believe as I’ve said before that there was any body left to find but now I get curious as to what they might be seeking in the landfill. Will it come out? Can’t be the gun. Maybe the wall parts, or the bat since I’m assuming that wouldn’t burn.

DzyxSTEUUAIxE3Z.jpg

sketches from the courtroom

DzyxSTEUUAIxE3Z.jpg

DzyxSTGVAAA1Qes.jpg

DzyxSTGU8AAQsja.jpg

DzyxSTEUUAE6lR-.jpg

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes

Aw, PF looks way too nice in those. He needs the Tom Brady courtroom sketch artist, right @MassGuy?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Conversation now between Frazee & Cheryl Berreth on Dec. 2. Cheryl texted him asking to check in on Kelsey. Patrick called back with details about Kelsey wanting to go her separate way. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Defense asks Slater if Frazee alluded to not wanting to give Kelsey her gun back. Slater confirms. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

0 replies0 retweets4 likes

This whole thing is just horrid. I didn’t believe as I’ve said before that there was any body left to find but now I get curious as to what they might be seeking in the landfill. Will it come out? Can’t be the gun. Maybe the wall parts, or the bat since I’m assuming that wouldn’t burn.

I think just the cleanup things are in the landfill IF ANYTHING at all. moo We know the purse and phone aren't.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Defense points out the DNA of another male was found in Kelsey’s sink. Tests revealed it wasn’t that of Patrick Frazee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Not to be insensitive, but I've never had my period on a fireplace, or under a chair, or on top of a pan of cinnamon rolls before....

Apologies if that is too crass.

We’ve been overwhelmed with information, but I think there is video of PF before the murder, arriving with KB, not KK, at the townhouse.

The timeline of when KK got texts from PF and when she got a car to go to CO should be clear enough to establish where she was.

In the US is it a requirement, when staying at a hotel or motel, to provide ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64