CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is just horrid. I didn’t believe as I’ve said before that there was any body left to find but now I get curious as to what they might be seeking in the landfill. Will it come out? Can’t be the gun. Maybe the wall parts, or the bat since I’m assuming that wouldn’t burn.
My 1st thought after reading all this was maybe they wanted to search the landfill for the items KK said she got rid of like the curtains and sweater, and all the other things she said were covered in blood.

That’s NOT love, it’s insecurity - it’s evil - it’s jealousy - and it’s lust. KK is a woman who wants what she wants and doesn’t care how she gets it, as long as she gets it.
I wonder IF she would have EVER told the story IF she had not been caught, or would she be living happily ever after with IT.
Sure, until someone was picking her teeth out of the air vents before the evening bonfire.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 51s52 seconds ago
Slater says he wasn’t involved in the search & processing of Frazee’s truck. Defense asks if he’s aware no blood or other signs of human decomposition were found inside the truck. Slater said no — but that he believed the cadaver dog wasn’t run by the truck. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee

The whole truck search area is in serious question. The bank video showed the black tote in the back of the big redToyota, KKL told them PF transported it to the ranch in the little old Toyota truck, and the only thing they got a cadaver hit on was the back bumper of KB's car? IMO

Not to be insensitive, but I've never had my period on a fireplace, or under a chair, or on top of a pan of cinnamon rolls before....

Apologies if that is too crass.
Interesting how we’ve been spending the past hours hearing about somebody being brutally beaten to death with a bat and blood all over the walls , clean up, and burned but everybody’s worried about the sensitivity about women having their periods, right? When they were first talking about the bathroom I thought that defense might explain the blood there, had we not heard about the rest…

I am still way behind and won’t be able to catch up until tonight. But popped in just to say that I had my mother read some of Sam’s tweets to me as I was driving. I’m horrified. This is all worse than I could possibly have imagined. Such evil.

I can’t even imagine the Berreths hearing these details. :(

Fortunately, it has recently been posted here, that the Berreth's were not in attendance to hear about this info.
MOO.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Sam Kraemer Retweeted WakeBroad

It’s my understanding she was basically “stored” at the ranch. Feel uncomfortable saying that. Then burned at the Frazee property

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 12m12 minutes ago
By the way, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young is now here. He wasn’t in the morning session. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Yeah, who are The Nash’s and how do they feel about this?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 31s31 seconds ago
Slater says there was a second interview with Kenney at the Colorado Springs Police Department. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Slater says Kenney gave investigators the locations of where she had Kelsey’s phone on for pings. She gave Kelsey’s gun to her high school friend Mark Pearson, saying it was her aunt’s gun and she just wanted to get rid of it. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney #KelseyBerreth

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 1m1 minute ago
Kenney claimed that she intentionally turned on #KelseyBerreth’s phone at times knowing it could be linked to movements of her own phone. Wanted to tip off investigators, create a trail, she claimed. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette
Her and all those high school boyfriends...time to play with the big girls now! Ha

I am thankful I dont live close enough to be in the courtroom today or I would have let out a few uncontrollable outbursts and probably would have been held in contempt of court like this poor gal did in the Casey Anthony trial.

Some of us will remember that unfortunate incident. She got 2 days jail for contempt from the infamous Judge Perry.

WATCH IT: Casey Anthony Spectator Jailed For SHOUTING At Tot's Mom

Prosecutors: Frazee wanted to poison, bludgeon Berreth
What may have started with tension over an alleged custody battle ended with a “horrific” scene, with “blood everywhere,” Kenney said.

One of the witnesses called to the stand was Krystal Lee Kenney, the woman accused of disposing of Berreth’s phone in Idaho after the alleged murder.

Starting in 2006, Frazee and Kenney had had a business relationship. But in March 2018, she said she visited him because that relationship had turned intimate.

She said Frazee hadn’t mentioned Berreth or their daughter until five months after the relationship began, Slater said. She also told authorities that Frazee had told her Berreth was a terrible mother, had an alcohol problem and was physically abusive to their daughter. Slater said they found no indication that the child was a victim of abuse.

Frazee said he wanted to get rid of Berreth because he was concerned she’d hurt their child, Slater said. Kenney offered up suggestions of things he could put in her coffee to harm her.

They discussed a plan where Kenney would lie about her identity and visit Berreth’s home to thank her for helping her find her dogs. No other details were available on this part of the investigation, but at the direction of Frazee, Kenney did so. Frazee then suggested contaminating coffee and giving it to Berreth. Kenney did purchase a coffee for Berreth and brought it to her home, possibly as a thank you. But Kenney did not contaminate the coffee, as she and Frazee had discussed.

(cont. at the link)

I always thought the baby was there too which just makes this a thousand times worse for baby K in the future. I have an almost 15 month old baby boy. ...if he was in the next room hearing me scream/ being murdered he'd be beside himself crying out for me.
My heart is broken to pieces just thinking about poor baby K.
Did they confirm the baby was there when he killed her? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member