CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
More instructions from Frazee: Slater says Kenney was told to hit her in the back of the head, because there wouldn’t be a lot of blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm 54s55 seconds ago
Slater says Kenney did go to the parking lot of Kelsey's home and removed the pipe from her car but got frightened when she heard a dog bark. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater: Kenney drove to Kelsey’s home. Got out of the car, but didn’t take the rod. She heard a dog barking, got in her car, drove to Frazee’s residence and left the rod at the gate of his home. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney
How stupid- hit her on the back of the head because there wouldn't be a lot of blood. Most anyone that works in the medical profession knows that head wounds bleed heavier than any other parts of the body. Did she really fall for that BS? Lord help me from cussing and swearing......

The Berreths sent a text to Agent Slater on Dec 6th saying there was blood in #KelseyBerreth bathroom in her townhome and that it looked like things had been cleaned up and moved. They sent pictures of blood in the bathroom as well as possible blood on the door knob @KKTV11News

on 12/6, #KelseyBerreth 's mom found blood in the bathroom, on appliances and around the TV and reported this to CBI. She also noticed a bath mat was missing and thought it was odd. #patrickFrazee @ABCWorldNews
Defense will go after this testimony. LE did lousy job in search for KB.

ETA: KK had plenty of time to contact LE but instead she kept cleaning. And apparently did a pretty good job at it! May the public never forget her evil deed.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater also says Kenney was instructed to clean Berreth’s bedroom on the second floor. Kenney found large bloody footprints all over the house, per Slater. She says it took 3-4 hours to clean. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

1:02 PM - 19 Feb 2019 pst

I knew it!!!! That evil person KK did more than just carry a cell phone back to Idaho ... I always believed that she was involved in the clean up ... ugh! I have to go back and read more of Sam’s twitter commentary - it’s giving me chills and an upset stomach, but I’m so glad we’re finding out what actually happened. Many of us had suspected KK’s major involvement, so I can’t say I’m surprised, just more disgusted than ever!!!!! However, it was a bit of a shock to find out she came close to actually committing murder to satisfy PF!!!

If PF has a single brain cell, I would hope after today he knows he is finished. And this is just the preliminary. This is so absolutely disgusting and blood boiling so far... I cannot imagine how KB's family can deal with it.

The nurse and the mother too--my blood is boiling...

I now see the reason he is in a vest...

jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads