CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Kenney did find a tooth but threw it away. When she was done, she put the trash bags out front, got her car and then picked up the trash before going to Sonic. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

So the video of her at the Sonic drive thru is her having just cleaned all that up in only 3-4 hours, a scene the way she described it with blood everywhere? Then she gets burgers or whatever?

ETA: I do not even know what else to say except wow again.

IMO he couldn't have left KB in the townhouse until 11/24 the cadaver dogs would have picked her scent.

Good point. Although the dogs in the Watts case also didn't pick up any clear scent. I think CO needs new cadaver dogs (or better trainers/dog handlers). Those dogs are amazing if they are well trained and handled properly.
MOO.

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm
Nov. 22nd at 4:30pm Krystal spoke with Frazee over text but ultimately spoke on the phone with her. Frazee told Krystal over the phone she had to get to CO because she had a mess to clean up. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee
Hope KK has nightmares for the rest of her life, and becomes a mess, with no amount of professional aid helping her.
She will deserve punishment, for being part of this, for the remainder of her life.
MOO.
Except she was partying up in Vegas not long after this...apparently she wasn't that phased. She's a monster. PF tried to be a Charles Mason and get her to do his bidding, and then got impatient. They are both the worst kind of evil.

Daniela Leon‏ @danielaleontv
Krystal says Frazee committed the crime by blindfolding Kelsey with a sweater... used to cover Kelsey’s face. Frazee had blindfolded the sweater and was making her guess candle scents. and then took a bat and assaulted Berreth. He just started swinging according to Krystal.

SUCH. A. F-ING. MONSTER. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 36s36 seconds ago

Slater says Kenney came back about a week after the Oct. 15 incident. She brought a bat from home, parked outside Kelsey’s home & waited. Kenney realized she couldn’t do it, left the property and says she drove past Kelsey to Frazee’s residence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
The person who said off of her that KK was arrested also said that they found a bat in her chicken coop, and then she was arrested. I do wonder now if this was the murder weapon. This is just surreal- she went three damn times to kill Kelsey- three times. Let that sink in. She was going to do it, she really was. I think either she had a hand in her murder or she would have eventually. Unbelievable. Poor Kelsey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member