CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally it's the 19 th now to see what the da is throw out there today and see how pf is going to react part of me wants him to plea out and give the barreths a chance to grieve the other part of me wants him punished to the full extent of the law

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

Heading to a secret assignment we’ll share soon, but In the meantime follow my colleagues @KaynaWhitworth @gobeckygo @CarolAMcKinley @EmilyShapiroABC for updates on today’s court appearance for #PatrickFrazee in the #KelseyBerreth murder case.
What a tease! He's had some good scoops lately. I look forward to hearing what this is about.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

Heading to a secret assignment we’ll share soon, but In the meantime follow my colleagues @KaynaWhitworth @gobeckygo @CarolAMcKinley @EmilyShapiroABC for updates on today’s court appearance for #PatrickFrazee in the #KelseyBerreth murder case.
I really like Clayton Sandell's tweets. One of my favs, it must really be important top secret for him to miss PF's Prelim...
Hmmmmmm…..

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
FYI: The Woodland Park Police Department is still offering the $25k reward for information leading to Kelsey Berreth’s discovery. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA

Dzx0Q9YVAAIUSFj.jpg

Prayers for Kelsey and her family today. I can't imagine how they're dealing with all of this. Hopefully they have enough to put the SOB away for life and his ice queen sidekick does some time for her deeds, too. I know she won't be dealt with at the same time, as far as any sentencing, but I still feel she deserves something, dammit!

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
A Woodland Park police officer is also here sitting with prosecutors. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Court staff also just wheeled in a projector. Sure looking like we’re going to learn a lot more in the next several hours. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Purpose of a prelim is for a judge to review evidence and decide if there is sufficient probable cause for a trial. In this case, the main charges are first-degree murder and solicitation of murder. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member