CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBSDenver‏Verified account @CBSDenver 22s23 seconds ago
Missing Mom: Investigators Searching Home Of Kelsey Berreth's Fiancé Patrick Frazee https://cbsloc.al/2LgNY2A

DuZPJJOWoAAhtxD.jpg

Woodland Park police search home of fiance of missing mother Kelsey Berreth
Patrick Frazee has been identified as the last person to see Berreth. Woodland Park police are inside Frazee’s home, according to reports from ABC News.

On the morning of Nov. 22, Berreth was captured on surveillance video entering a grocery store at 12:05 p.m. with what appears to be her 1-year-old daughter in a baby carrier. Frazee told authorities he picked up the couple’s daughter, Kaylee, from Berreth that afternoon.

Frazee has told police the couple, who did not live together, met sometime on the holiday to exchange their child. After that, police said the only signs of Berreth were text messages from her cellphone. Her disappearance has mystified her family and police leading a multi-state search.

If he was involved, seems ridiculous to hide evidence on their property given how much time has passed.

Nevertheless, I know similar searches in other cases have turned up plenty.
Yes, we have both followed cases where perpetrators have done things that seem pretty ridiculous. For example, Scott Peterson bought a boat and drove 200 miles to dispose of Laci's body in the SF Bay - leaving cement residue in his warehouse and his fishing pole at his in-laws. His alibi was that he was going fishing - on Christmas Eve, with a boat that nobody knew he had.

Last edited:
Yikes. These pictures of truck/property are giving me an envisioned possible scenario. PF asks KB if she wants to choose a Christmas tree to be cut down on his property. Since they’ll need his truck to bring it back to KB’s, he offers to pick her up. She grabs her purse and the baby...they head off to “find a tree” somewhere on his property. Possible crime scene areas....endless. :(

Remember, CB mentioned in an interview something along the lines of KB was thinking at some point the three of them would go pick out a tree together. That comment seemed slightly out of context at the time, but now....

MOO. IMHO.

We don't know if he did anything or not.

Something could have happened to her after he left (if what he is saying is true about picking up the baby at her place).

I don't get why ppl are SO focused on the fiance.

She had co workers, current and former students, ex boyfriend s( im sure) friends etc.

Anyone could have done something.

JMO

For me the main issues are he was supposed to have dinner with her for Thanksgiving, she obviously never showed up and he didn't alert anyone? This responsible young mother who apparently never leaves without notice, his fiancé and the mother of his baby and he's not concerned enough to notify police or even family?

Second issue, he's not allowing grandma to visit the baby.

Those things plus he was the last person we know of to see her alive when they exchanged the child and there's no proof she was alive after that, pretty big target on the guy.

Wish they had done this search weeks ago. Given that he was the last one to see her and he failed to report her missing, it seems they should have done this long ago.
Especially if you have nothing to hide you would have permitted it. I don't think she's there personally, I hope they can find something that leads to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003