CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado police search property of Kelsey Berreth's fiance
The search of Patrick Frazee's Florissant property began Friday morning, about three weeks after 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth was last seen.

Police have not released any information about the purpose of Friday's search.

Frazee has not been named as a suspect in Berreth's disappearance.

The Woodland Park Police Department is leading the investigation with help from state and federal authorities and scheduled a Friday afternoon update on the case.

Teller County Sheriff spokesman Commander Greg Couch said Frazee was on the property when investigators arrived. Couch says Frazee was not arrested.

Clearly. They would've just grabbed the baby and taken him separately.

We jump the gun too quickly on here sometimes I think. The dude leaving with his kid in a patrol car means he's been arrested. And is handing the baby over to his mother in law to be even though he hasn't let her see the baby and would not have to at all if arrested. He could still designate who takes the kid.

LE officials who look to be crouched down during the search must be a group of people arrested and forced to kneel instead of LE just looking at something or taking a rest for a moment.

Exactly. Some of mine were walking at 9/10months and running by 12months. I had some that didn't start walking until closer to 14/15months. They are wobbly at the beginning.
Same with talking.
My oldest did both by this time walking,and talking before 1yr, my middle one walked after 1yr,and only I,and my oldest could understand his babble until age 4yrs. We did a lot of translating for him

Ah.. then there is that.
IMO you can't really hide Deed ownership when there are searchable public records - although a Land Trust does it neatly where I live and you have a Trustee unrelated to the person who sets up the Trust...that information regarding the Land Trust itself is not in the public record - a neat way to hide your ownership in a piece of property should you ever need to.

Last edited:

We jump the gun too quickly on here sometimes I think. The dude leaving with his kid in a patrol car means he's been arrested. And is handing the baby over to his mother in law to be even though he hasn't let her see the baby and would not have to at all if arrested. He could still designate who takes the kid.

LE officials who look to be crouched down during the search must be a group of people arrested and forced to kneel instead of LE just looking at something or taking a rest for a moment.
BBM

I actually thought they were looking at something.
Like out of the area foliage stuck to the undercarriage of the vehicle ?

It would be the best thing for this to have a surprise -- and happier -- ending.
I hate it when an innocent person's life is stolen from them. No one has that right.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. I'm so very sorry that this is happening to your family, sending prayers for a miracle homecoming
My question is this, Kelsey and Frazee are engaged, and parents to a one year old. Why weren't they celebrating Thanksgiving together, as a family? Did Kelsey have to work that day?

I am on the fence in this case. Stuck on the fence, with several possible scenarios looming....

Possible scenarios:

1. KB got upset, or fed up, and voluntarily left home, to sort things out.

[a] she is off grid for now but is OK

OR she ran into the wrong people and things went bad

[c] she ended her own life

2. Someone close to her , made her 'disappear '

3. A random predator made her disappear in an opportunity attack

I am still leaning towards number 2, but 1 is also possible
With everyone looking for her and making national news I would hope she'd legit contact SOMEONE. Not a text.

BBM

I actually thought they were looking at something.
Like out of the area foliage stuck to the undercarriage of the vehicle ?

It would be the best thing for this to have a surprise -- and happier -- ending.
I hate it when an innocent person's life is stolen from them. No one has that right.

I hope! Except they were facing away from the vehicle.

I smell a RAT. There has to be more to the story maybe KB had a secret told PF this is why they broke up or weren't going to get married another guy who knows...they had a serious fight..he killed her drove to Idaho disposed of her early on the trip because of the little one turned phones on once he got to Idaho texted himself from her phone then texted her work from her phone. Threw her phone away on the trip back...there are way too many holes in this story the police and FBI will do their job and hopefully find out the truth very soon.
Press conference at 2:30PM MT 4:30PM EST search warrant for PF's home this morning and they took him away (not arrested) in a police car with his daughter. More light will be shed on this case very soon.

I would disagree. Him leaving in LE vehicle with the baby would, to me, indicate he was not under arrest. His vehicles at the home would be subject to the warrant as well, so he wouldn't be able to leave in his own. LE would probably give him a ride to his attorney's office or something to get him out of the way. If LE went there to arrest him, they would have had someone from family services along to take the baby. Someone under arrest like that could be very unstable. No way they would let him get in there with the baby.

I would be screaming my innocence (if that is the case) from the roof tops and not give a damn what my Atty said, or anyone for that matter even if instructed not to.
What harm would it do, if your innocent that is.?

Likelihood is they won't after so much time. But they have to try. What if they didn't and missed something?

They'd just continue on investigating if they found nothing.

Exactly.

In another case of a missing hiker one of our SAR people said it best. It is not time waisted when you search for someone and dont find anything because you now know where the person is not, and that helps you to focus elsewhere.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
We just got on scene. There are a lot of agencies here: FBI Evidence Team, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Teller County Search & Rescue and Woodland Park Police. Dogs & air assets are being used. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

DuZ0KkoU0AE_okH.jpg

I would disagree. Him leaving in LE vehicle with the baby would, to me, indicate he was not under arrest. His vehicles at the home would be subject to the warrant as well, so he wouldn't be able to leave in his own. LE would probably give him a ride to his attorney's office or something to get him out of the way. If LE went there to arrest him, they would have had someone from family services along to take the baby. Someone under arrest like that could be very unstable. No way they would let him get in there with the baby.

That's what I'm saying. He was clearly not under arrest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste