CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, WS elders, riddle me this. Has there been a case with a warrant resulting in a search and seizure of property and a press conference that did not result in an arrest? (US only)
It took four years to arrest Mark Redwine after search warrants and property seizure. It took human remains dogs six months to find Dylan. Sometimes justice feels like it can take FOREVER.

LOL. On a serious note, I think they are just protecting their investigation. Since PF is only communicating through his attorney, they have to nail down all the evidence they can to get an arrest warrant. imo

Agreed. Even if it means zero to no information for the public, I do appreciate them doing whatever it takes to protect the investigation and do their best to find Kelsey on their timeline.

Hugs to her mom, dad, brother, brother-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins, and the rest of her family! <3

I didnt hear them name him a a suspect.
Do they always announce that? I'm not sure how it works. Sounds a lot like a suspect to me. At the very least a person of interest. He said there was information found that led them to be able to get the search warrant. They must have some kind of evidence. Imo

Nevertheless, that's what I gathered. Clearly. You don't call out someone publicly to make a statement and you don't have probable cause to search their vehicles and residence unless they're a suspect.

Agree, but again trying to think of alternative scenarios just in case...are we sure the red truck is his, and that they are searching the residence because of him directly? Others live there as well, which is why I’m curious.

I'm pleased with the multi state investigation!
Moo
That was another thing they did. They really wanted to make it clear how many organizations are involved in this investigation.

It serves two goals:

It creates public confidence in the investigation.

It is for PF’s benefit, as he knows that the people doing the investigation ain’t the “Keystone Cops.”

He should be nervous, and that’s what they want.

Last edited:
I can think of numerous cases where LE knows who did it, but doesn’t have enough to get the ball across the goal line.

Knowing it and proving it are two different things.

If that’s what happened, I hope they get there soon. For the sake of that baby especially.

Similar to EG in Lucas’ case.

Last edited:
Did they say he wouldn't talk to them, or that LE just hasn't gotten around to talking to him. It almost sounded like the latter?

I can think of numerous cases where LE knows who did it, but doesn’t have enough to get the ball across the goal line.

Knowing it and proving it are two different things.

If that’s what happened, I hope they get there soon. For the sake of that baby especially.

Hopefully if he did it, he knows his time with the baby is drawing to a close and that’s why he’s being possessive of her. Hopefully he doesn’t think along the lines of Watts. I hope police are keeping a very close eye on that baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste