CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.. my gut says it has to be something like this. What else would make it "complex"?
What it generally means is that they do not have enough evidence at this time where a prosecutor would go anywhere near a court with it. Hence why the Police Chief said that they would like Patrick to sit down with their investigators. What the Police Chief left out of that is that he would like Patrick to sit down with their investigators without his attorney present. If they need him to talk himself into being charged they don't have much to work with at this time.

Would like to talk to PF about travel b/w Thanksgiving Day + present.
Bam!
Rjey usually dontd ask questions that they don't already have the answers to.
Praying for her family and her daughter! I wish she was with anyone but him!
Moo

ok.
Facts:
PF and KB had a child together.
PF and KB were engaged.
PF and KB lived in separate homes and not together.
PF and KB were together on Thanksgiving day the day KB went missing.
KB’s phone sent a text on 11/25 to her work saying she would be out on leave for a week.
KB’s mom reported her missing on 12/2.
Now after reading those facts, there are holes of time.
After reading those facts it seems PF would sit down with all LE and cooperate fully.
In MOO something is really off with PF.
I'm curious, has it been confirmed yet if KB was suppose to eat with PF and baby for Thanksgiving?

Why wouldn't they immediately want to question him? It's been 2 weeks now. Why is this moving so slowly? So many questions...I can see the complexity!

Well we can assume they did want to question him two weeks ago. He lawyered up and refused to answer their questions. The question is why they are telling the public this 2 weeks after it happened. That is no small detail.

Ok, WS elders, riddle me this. Has there been a case with a warrant resulting in a search and seizure of property and a press conference that did not result in an arrest? (US only)

Oh yes. Lots of them. Hailey Dunn's case is one of many. Later this month will mark 8 years since Hailey's disappearance. She was found a few years later, murdered. Still no arrests.

Ok- I’m finally caught up and really just astonished !!! I’m going to really be blunt here...but let’s say PF did make KB disappear ... how can anyone.. anyone guarantee he wouldn’t do that to the little girl? This man is not even sitting down with LE and answering simple questions to help this investigation at all!!! He clearly is cocky and arrogant and believes he is going to get away with something. Before we know it the little girl will be missing too. I pray hard it won’t happen, but I’m not holding my breath !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member