CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the family is well known and respected hence the slow response from the police. I live in a small town and this kind of behavior happens frequently even in this day and age.

I will admit that I got out of a lot of speeding tickets when I was a teenager once cops saw my last name. But I don't think their leniency would have extended to a situation where a possible homicide has taken place.

Nevertheless, that's what I gathered. Clearly. You don't call out someone publicly to make a statement and you don't have probable cause to search their vehicles and residence unless they're a suspect.

I agree. Then why hasn't he called him a suspect in the crime?

If this continues to proceed down the path it seems to be going, I will be very interested in any help he had in a coverup. Someone he trusted may have helped with taking and pinging the phone in Idaho. The investigators obviously will have determined PF whereabouts that day, so if he has a solid alibi- someone helped him. No need to speculate who right now (and we can't), but this web could get sticky.
Reminds me of the Dan Markel case

Ok- I’m finally caught up and really just astonished !!! I’m going to really be blunt here...but let’s say PF did make KB disappear ... how can anyone.. anyone guarantee he wouldn’t do that to the little girl? This man is not even sitting down with LE and answering simple questions to help this investigation at all!!! He clearly is cocky and arrogant and believes he is going to get away with something. Before we know it the little girl will be missing too. I pray hard it won’t happen, but I’m not holding my breath !!!
I’m not worried about her safety. She very well may have been his motive here.

It’s always a concern, but I don’t see anything that makes me terrified for her safety.

If he is involved, I still hope they remove her soon though.

I'm confused. Didn't anybody talk to this young woman for two weeks? I know the mother called the police after ten days. That seems a long time nobody heard from her???
I feel like the family didn't realize until December 2 that NO ONE had heard from Kelsey. I'm not sure if they were told anything by anyone, or what they may have been thinking during that time about where she may be, or if it was normal to not hear from her or not, or when they started to worry or get frantic, but my instinct is there was a reason they didn't realize they needed to contact the police until Dec 2. At some point, they must have started putting together that NO ONE had heard from her, not just them, and stories weren't adding up or checking out. IMO.

TELLER COUNTY, Colo. — In partnership with other agencies, the Woodland Park Police Department executed a search warrant at the home of Kelsey Berreth’s fiance in Florissant Friday morning, and said at an afternoon news conference that they were not ruling him out as a suspect in Berreth's disappearance.

Search warrant executed at Kelsey Berreth's fiance's home

This case is reminding me of the Michelle Parker case from 2011. The mother dropped off the twins to their father, her ex-fiance, and has never been seen or heard from again. He is LE's only suspect but he has never been charged with her disappearance. He maintains custody of the twins.

We’re all confused by that.

Friends, neighbors, coworkers, acquaintances, fiancé, you’d think someone would have noticed her disappearance and reported it to police.

Odd. Very odd.
I'm surprised her mom didn't call her to ask about her Thanksgiving the next day. Maybe they weren't in the habit of talking that often. It must be normal for them or she would have been reported missing much sooner.

ok.
Facts:
PF and KB had a child together.
PF and KB were engaged.
PF and KB lived in separate homes and not together.
PF and KB were together on Thanksgiving day the day KB went missing.
KB’s phone sent a text on 11/25 to her work saying she would be out on leave for a week.
KB’s mom reported her missing on 12/2.
Now after reading those facts, there are holes of time.
After reading those facts it seems PF would sit down with all LE and cooperate fully.
In MOO something is really off with PF.
And also sent a text to PF around the same time as the work one.

TELLER COUNTY, Colo. — In partnership with other agencies, the Woodland Park Police Department executed a search warrant at the home of Kelsey Berreth’s fiance in Florissant Friday morning, and said at an afternoon news conference that they were not ruling him out as a suspect in Berreth's disappearance.

Search warrant executed at Kelsey Berreth's fiance's home
OK! So does that make him officially a suspect?

His cell probably never left his home.
Not that he is the perp, but most know not to have their personal cell with them when committing a crime.
Burner cellphone!
Still with cell tower dumps, a perp can get caught!
Moo
Maybe so if this was plannned. He could have erupted in rage as well and struck her, maybe killing her without the intention. He would have his cell with him in that case I’d think. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste