CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the group: Was PF's "friend" who picked up the black tote bag at KB's identified by name today in court?

Does anyone know? @Seattle1 or @PommyMommy ?
The black tote was burned at SF's ranch. The only other bags I remember are the plastic bag with KB's gun in it and the trash bags KK used to clean up. (Not saying there wasn't a black tote bag - I just don't remember it.) Sowwy. :)

Reportedly, CBI Slater said that he learned from CB that Kelsey and baby K didn't arrive home until around 4 a.m. Thanksgiving day because they went to check on PF's cattle.

Kelsey had said that PF was suffering from a stomach ulcer on Nov. 21. Kelsey also went to 24 hour Walmart to get medicine for PF. T

This accounts for KB's last hours of her life: looking after her adorable child, ranch duty for PF, and nursing PF and his ulcer. :(:(:(

Had it already been reported that MS was a "former paralegal"? That wording makes me think the R's had enough sense to fire her or she willingly quit.

Well the R's are no better, after their ridiculous interviews.
Hope their business goes down the drain, with folk knowing of their knowledge about solicitations etc, and doing NOTHING.
MOO.

Well, we've now heard HER side of things, but what is his side? And what is the truth? How are we certain that KK wasn't present when KB was murdered? Or didn't participate or actually kill KB?
Based on the phone calls he made the day of - LE has KK’s cell pings -IMO if she was there with PF we would know by now

And KK obviously wasn't scared of PF! She drove hundreds of miles, to meet KB and give her that coffee! Can you imagine yourself or anyone you know, actually driving hundreds of miles, buying a coffee whether poisoned or not, going to someone's house, say they are a neighbor, and giving them the coffee? I don't know if that took balls, or what, but I can't think of anyone I know that would do something so bizarre!

Also I picture a gruesome crime scene, one in which KB was not instantly knocked unconscious. I think it was very messy with multiple blows and PF taking out anger on poor KB. I can’t imagine what she must of went through! Also I can’t imagine what the Berreth family must be thinking after today’s hearings. It would honesty be hard for me not to want to kill both those sob’s if it was my sister/daughter! God bless that family

Standards for women, mothers nonetheless, are higher. I find myself blaming her more than him too.
She's a mother...a mother that took away a child's mother. Come on KK, there's a mom code. Mother's protect not harm.
It's unfathomable.
And that’s why we are all enraged ... she’s a mother. The mother of a daughter.
Do people like her ever consider something like this could happen to them - when they are getting involved??? Seriously. How about something like this happening to your daughter? Where’s the empathy? Where’s the compassion?
What were YOU thinking KK? How could you do this to YOUR children? I’m so confused and cannot fathom how you could justify such actions even ONCE much less for months. You have sentenced yourself and your family to live in hell for the rest of their lives. Unimaginable.

Reportedly, CBI Slater said that he learned from CB that Kelsey and baby K didn't arrive home until around 4 a.m. Thanksgiving day because they went to check on PF's cattle.

Kelsey had said that PF was suffering from a stomach ulcer on Nov. 21. Kelsey also went to 24 hour Walmart to get medicine for PF. T

This accounts for KB's last hours of her life: looking after her adorable child, ranch duty for PF, and nursing PF and his ulcer. :(:(:(

bbm I hope he finds a nice GF named RON in prison to look after his ulcer, REAL soon.

And KK obviously wasn't scared of PF! She drove hundreds of miles, to meet KB and give her that coffee! Can you imagine yourself or anyone you know, actually driving hundreds of miles, buying a coffee whether poisoned or not, going to someone's house, say they are a neighbor, and giving them the coffee? I don't know if that took balls, or what, but I can't think of anyone I know that would do something so bizarre!

ITA. I cannot. I would not. And most certainly, if someone called me and said "you need to get down here, you've got a mess to clean up," my response would be along the lines "The blankity blank blank I do." These people are the same age as me, I can't figure them out---32 has enough wisdom and foresight to not entertain and indulge in such bizarre behaviors.

The black tote was burned at SF's ranch. The only other bags I remember are the plastic bag with KB's gun in it and the trash bags KK used to clean up. (Not saying there wasn't a black tote bag - I just don't remember it.) Sowwy. :)
There was testimony that a utility worker and friend of PF's picked up a "package" from KB's doorstep at the request of PF. Don't have knowledge of friend picking up black tote.

I recall this request to collect a shipped package was made earlier by CB when PF alleged he was unavailable or in Westcliffe.

Copy @GordianKnot

Last edited:
I was sad to think they were playing what KB thought was an innocent "guess the scent" game with the candles.

Now I'm horrified to think he may have had her tied up, threatening to hit her with the bat if she missed guessing the correct scent.

KB's innocence and helplessness in the face of so much evil is truly heartbreaking.

She had no defense against such cruel, brutal, malevolent forces as PF and his minion(s).

Her last moments on earth were horrifying and painful.

I don't even want to imagine what her final thoughts were.

PF wielded the bat.

He swung it at her head.

He needs to suffer the worst possible punishment on this side of the hereafter.

Whatever judgment comes on the other side isn't up to us.

But we can mete out justice to PF in this lifetime.

Dan May is my new hero.

JMO.

Can you imagine being one of these investigators, detectives, or agents and SheDevil starts to describe how she packed her car full of gear each time to come down with plans to kill KB in violent manners? Then PF finally succeeds but you help clean the crime scene that sounds like a scene from the Exorcise but nope, it was handled in 3 to 4 hours, and you had worked up enough appetite for Sonic. I have dealt with some pretty cold consciences but there is absolutely nothing that can prepare you for this. You have to be questioning your own sanity at the time. Am I hearing you right?

What got me was how KK parked her car somewhere else (a park, if I remember correctly) and walked to KB's house with all her cleaning gear & supplies. She then enters the townhouse & cleans for hours. Did not one neighbor see KK walking there? How did she dispose of the garbage if she had no vehicle?

Wonder if had some ulterior motive for keeping KB out so late? Maybe hoping she'd sleep late the next day, or what?
Unless he had cows calving, idk why they’d be checking cattle in the middle of the night.

There was testimony that a utility worker and friend of PF's picked up a "package" from KB's doorstep at the request of PF. Don't have knowledge of friend picking up black tote.

I recall this request to collect a package was made earlier by CB when PF alleged he was unavailable or in Westcliffe.

Copy @GordianKnot

Thanks a bunch, Seattle! I realized that I misspoke in my post and went back and edited it to say "package"....so friend that picked up "package" from KB's doorstep has not been named, correct?

What got me was how KK parked her car somewhere else (a park, if I remember correctly) and walked to KB's house with all her cleaning gear & supplies. She then enters the townhouse & cleans for hours. Did not one neighbor see KK walking there? How did she dispose of the garbage if she had no vehicle?

Bet she cleaned with “gusto”, envisioning her future with P! Not a lot of “gusto”, she had to leave clues.

KB's innocence and helplessness in the face of so much evil is truly heartbreaking.

She had no defense against such cruel, brutal, malevolent forces as PF and his minion(s).

Her last moments on earth were horrifying and painful.

I don't even want to imagine what her final thoughts were.

PF wielded the bat.

He swung it at her head.

He needs to suffer the worst possible punishment on this side of the hereafter.

Whatever judgment comes on the other side isn't up to us.

But we can mete out justice to PF in this lifetime.

Dan May is my new hero.

JMO.
This! Soo much this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics