CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KK May have given what she hopes is enough info to get PF to plead guilty. If she hasn’t and he turns on her with evidence to discredit some of her statements, even if it fries his *advertiser censored*...he would get some
satisfaction in taking her plea deal away. I believe Mamma F may have an “insurance” plan to save her son from taking the long prison all by himself.

I do have a pause for concern when I think how much of the case relied on getting KK to break. If they hadn't convinced kk to talk would they have had enough evidence to bring PF to justice? I know of many cases that I have followed where there was tons of circumstantial evidence and some are still unsolved 10+ yrs later. Makes you wonder how close PF and KK were to getting away with this horrific crime atleast for the forseable future...MOO I think we can all take some satisfaction in knowing that the victims family will at least know what happened to poor innocent KB! MOO

Last edited:
Exactly.

And according to the article I'd linked , there was blood on the outside of the bathroom, the floor in other parts of the house, the walls.
Good god.
This wasn't one smack to her head (which is just as awful to imagine , one crushing blow) ; but rather a sustained and painful beating. I'm wondering if she'd tried to get away or defend herself with her arms ?
I'm so angry.

Kelsey had picked up some meds for his stomach ailment earlier. She did nothing but be considerate towards him.
Really he could have taken her out in one swing..2-3 tops...but no...he did not do that. He chased her around that house...her own home.
And do you think she is going to yell or scream...no her baby is nearby. Is she going to run out of the house...no her baby is in there.
He is pure evil..just pure. He even has is gross side piece clean up afterwards.
Just evil.

They want to put PF away forever, and they feel like they need her to do that.

I don’t disagree.

Even with what she did, she wouldn’t face anything close to a life sentence, regardless.

Deal with the devil though.

No, she wouldn't get anywhere near life but could have been charged/threatened with a lot more and then backed down, for the plea deal, to where she'd do real time. I'm sorry but this is bull. She is WAY too involved and she has lied all through this, only coming clean when they catch in her a lie. How many lies have they not caught? How about she did all this because she was scared but went with him, to some remote ranch, to stash Kelsey's body until after dinner? All through these articles and tweets is pointed out one lie after after another, including the now infamous, lying to the FBI. I can see that the DA needs her but this looks like they took the easiest path. He's gonna be locked up for life. We know that. Now, it's their duty to bust this b**** in another lie and yank that plea deal right off the table. She HAS to go to prison! Tell me I'm wrong.

BTW, she had to sleep before returning to Idaho. Did she stay at the ranchette? I'll bet she's stayed there before.

One other thing, people have mentioned PF's sister trashing Kelsey and, I think that was here, on WS. How would anyone know that was she behind the screen name?

She has an alibi. Family Thanksgiving, her dad was there as well. Then she had a beer with her Aunt Kristi in idaho before leaving.

Actually I beleive it was stated that the beer with her aunt was when they made the visit in september to look at a horse trailer. I think you are confusing dates and times...MOO

Sept. 23, 2018
Kenney eventually went to the Starbucks at Walmart and drove over to Kelsey Berreth’s townhome with Kenney’s aunt (Kristi) still in the car. Kenney told Slater she didn’t put anything in the coffee.

Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs.

Krystal Kenney had a beer with her aunt Kristi before going to Kelsey's home.

He drove her to Nash Ranch and climbed a ladder and put the black bag on a hay bale. KK took police to the site to point out the hay bale. Then PF went to thanksgiving. Later he and KK went back and got the bag from Nash ranch and took it to SF's for the burn.
2 questions
1. Does anyone live at Nash Ranch, does it belong to Frazee family, or it is public property? Tried to google this today but couldn’t figure it out.
2. Do we know if KBs body was intact inside the black bag that PF stored on the hay bale?

What a day.....I’m drained. I took a little break from here after the court hearing and press conference. I should be catching up on real life and work that I neglected today, but my mind is still spinning so that’s probably not going to happen.

I wasn’t expecting so much info to come out today and was not prepared at all. However, I took tons of notes and I’ll work on updating the timeline in the next couple of days.

If anyone has a full or partial timeline with today’s info please feel free to post it and tag me in it or pm me with it and I can add to the timeline we have at the beginning of each thread.

Thanks to everyone on here and for all the updates.
thank you for all you do, I appreciate it

Sept. 23, 2018
Kenney eventually went to the Starbucks at Walmart and drove over to Kelsey Berreth’s townhome with Kenney’s aunt (Kristi) still in the car. Kenney told Slater she didn’t put anything in the coffee.

Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs.

Krystal Kenney had a beer with her aunt Kristi before going to Kelsey's home.
I don't understand why she would do this at all. If she wasn't intending on doing what he wanted her to do, according to her, then why bother taking a Starbucks coffee at all????

Too bad she wasn't pulled over for an expired tag.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says Kenney exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling) on Nov. 23. It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, arriving around 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 24. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney #KelseyBerreth

My thoughts after today's revelations :

KK must have been kissed by the miraculously lucky angel because she COULD and SHOULD be charged with: accessory before the fact, accessory after the fact, the disposal and/or concealment of a dead body, conspiracy to commit murder, obstruction of justice, tampering and/or the destruction of evidence. I don't know what the CO sentencing guidelines are for accessory before the fact, but the sentencing is similar to primary perpetrator in many states. (For example, Natalie Keepers was sentenced to 30 years behind bars in VA for her role in assisting David Eisenhauer with the disposal and concealment of Nicole Lovell.)

I mean think about it. She destroyed/disposed of the victim's cell phone and purse. She cleaned up the crime scene. She sent texts that were specifically intended to derail the investigation. She was present during the disposal of the victim's body. She gave the victim's gun to a high school friend and lied about where it came from. She claims she deliberately left behind evidence for LE to find her but initially lied about knowing KB OR PF.

Also, the info provided today seems to be much more than is typically offered during a preliminary hearing. Perhaps this is typical for no body cases because this was also true in the Heather Elvis case, as well.
You’re right, she is deserving of all of those charges.

Because of her account, and only because of her account, the prosecution knows things that they would never know; things that couldn’t be gleaned from any other source.

The case against PF is so much stronger, knowing all those details.

So you’ve basically got two choices:

Force KK to face the full wrath of the Colorado justice system, and risk losing the case against PF.

Or making a deal with the devil.

When she takes the stand, and nails this monster, she will ensure that he pays the maximum price.

She will also ensure that her own vile actions, will never be forgotten.

She’ll still pay a hefty price, but it won’t be one that anyone is satisfied with.

I know that most of us are on here to read and contribute to the facts, look at a case, comment on the case. But if I’m being honest, watching and reading today made me feel like a bit of a ghoul

No, she wouldn't get anywhere near life but could have been charged/threatened with a lot more and then backed down, for the plea deal, to where she'd do real time. I'm sorry but this is bull. She is WAY too involved and she has lied all through this, only coming clean when they catch in her a lie. How many lies have they not caught? How about she did all this because she was scared but went with him, to some remote ranch, to stash Kelsey's body until after dinner? All through these articles and tweets is pointed out one lie after after another, including the now infamous, lying to the FBI. I can see that the DA needs her but this looks like they took the easiest path. He's gonna be locked up for life. We know that. Now, it's their duty to bust this b**** in another lie and yank that plea deal right off the table. She HAS to go to prison! Tell me I'm wrong.

BTW, she had to sleep before returning to Idaho. Did she stay at the ranchette? I'll bet she's stayed there before.

One other thing, people have mentioned PF's sister trashing Kelsey and, I think that was here, on WS. How would anyone know that was she behind the screen name?

I think people knew it was his sister here, because she was also posting on other sites, as herself. And the things she posted here were almost word for word.

You’re right, she is deserving of all of those charges.

Because of her account, and only because of her account, the prosecution knows things that they would never know; things that couldn’t be gleaned from any other source.

The case against PF is so much stronger, knowing all those details.

So you’ve basically got two choices:

Force KK to face the full wrath of the Colorado justice system, and risk losing the case against PF.

Or making a deal with the devil.

When she takes the stand, and nails this monster, she will ensure that he pays the maximum price.

She will also ensure that her own vile actions, will never be forgotten.

She’ll still pay a hefty price, but it won’t be one that anyone is satisfied with.
The case definitely needed her to get him. Sickening but true.

Omg I just can’t even after all this...

PF said they were going they’re own ways, she gave him Kaylee and bounced, but then he had the “do you even love me” text sent?

KKL wanted cops to find blood and her cryptic phone pings?

Did we ever determine what kind of tote it was? Black metal or plastic rubber made? Was the tote lifted onto the haystack or was Kelsey taken out and placed on the hay? And then placed back into the tote to be burned? All the while Ma Frazee is looking on and KKL sees a “lump”

She threw away a Bible that had Kelsey’s blood on it? Hey KKL, Dante’s Inferno called. 9th Circle of Hell awaits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LCD2024!