CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, my apologies to Trisha and WSers for not conforming to the TOS for my post back in January that was deleted. I didn't know this site existed until the Ying Ying Zhang case so I'm fairly new. That case personally hurts. I spent many hours in the same building/class rooms BC worked in. I walked where YYZ walked. And I lived two blocks from where she was last seen. Although many, many moons ago.

Second I'm so disgusted and saddened by this case and what we learned today. My heart and prayers go out to KB's family and friends. No words are adequate to lessen their pain.

KK, as we learned today, is beyond description as a human on this planet. She must have hired the best and luckiest attorney/coach in the US. I am sickened by her lenient plea deal even though her cooperation was/is key.

I can only hope this goes to trial and the defense team on cross examination proves that she has lied in parts of her sworn testimony to protect herself and her plea agreement is thrown out. That surely would not break the hearts of the prosecution team as long as it doesn't cast reasonable doubt of the guilt of PF in even one jury member.

IMO, this goes to trial because PF has nothing to lose. IMO, if this goes to trial, clearly the defense team tries to pin part of the planning of this hideous crime on KK (classic he said-she said). They will tear her to pieces on cross examination. Even a public defender will be able to do that.."So after cleaning up this horrific crime scene (giving graphic desriptions), the first thing you allegedly did is go to...Sonic? Is that correct Ms. K?"

I so wish this case would have been pushed up to Federal prosecution given the clear interstate aspects so the death penalty would "realistically" be in play.

Justice for Kelsey. Justice for Ying Ying.

It makes me sick to think of that creep KKL walking around my neighborhood, like one of us, pretending her dog was loose to talk to Kelsey. KKL sounds like a f&@$ing STALKER. They said she parked at the community parking lot, which I always figured, it is like 2 blocks from Kelsey's house. What a creep. She reminds me of that guy who abducted Jaime in Wisconsin, going to her house at night and then turning chicken . What a . OH AND THEN SHE GOES TO RENO AND VEGAS.

I can't even right now.

It's all a testament to what an evil, conniving psychopath she is. Just because she isn't the one who swung the bat, she supplied it and she WANTED to kill Kelsey. Had he not done it, she probably would have, eventually. Who stalks and befriends someone to kill them? A potential killer, that's who.

I understand companies can make pretty good money specializing in crime scene cleaning.
Clearly, she has related work experience, which will probably help her on the application.
Thanks for the levity, GK and others. :)

It would be interesting to know if KK was ever 'written up' , (disciplinary incident) in her work as a nurse ?
Boggles the mind to think of this person 'caring' for others.
Truly Chilling.

9 news reported that Baby K WAS in the home during the murder. I wish the death penalty was on the table.

CBI: Idaho nurse claimed Patrick Frazee fatally beat Kelsey Berreth, burned her body

I agree ... not only do I wish the DP was on the table for PF, but I wish by some miracle that KK could be charged for something else, anything else, or have her plea revoked ... her participation is exactly as I thought, BUT with the added acts of attempted murder which I hadn’t suspected! Her actions are behind reprehensible and deserve a severe sentence IMHO (I know the law no doubt states differently, but to think she is getting off almost scot free is unimaginable) ... I am still feeling slightly in shock from all the horrific details spelled out today. I can’t imagine how Kelsey’s family is feeling.

Why didn’t he shoot KB, it would have been less messy. It doesn’t even make sense why he wouldn’t have done it while they are on the ranch checking cows at 4am ... much less evidence and mess to clean up out there.
Why go back to her house and do it?
Something isn’t right with this story.

I was thinking the same thing about him just doing it at 4 am in the cow fields.
But I think he knew her family would be calling her on Thanksgiving and expecting to reach her. It would have been a real red flag if she just disappeared in the middle of the night, like that.

I see that he tried to buy himself some time. And he did a good job of postponing the alarm.

With mommy dearest pleading the 5th (and uncooperative, according to the article I'd linked) ... does this mean that --hopefully-- Kelsey's family will have full custody of little K. ?
Although we don't know how much SF knows (or knew) ; the fact that she's clammed up makes me nervous for Kelsey's daughter to even go for visitation to that 'ranchette'.
MOO
I don't think there is any need to worry. She pretty much blew her chances of seeing her by her actions today. Imo

A bottle of bleach is very heavy BUT I suspect she used the cleaning supplies that were already there and she only had to carry her “painters protection” suit - that she had on hand - to do the job. :mad:

Could PF brought supplies with him? Left them in his truck until afterwards? He must have been covered in blood he wouls need to clean up with non girly soap someone would have said something if he used hers.

You know, all these genius burner phones - it sounds like there was more than one?? And yet PF commits murder and right after uses his actual cell phone to call his mother and then KKL's actual cell phone. And in an instant, LE is able to determine the Idaho number in question belongs to KKL. Such masterminds we have here.

In either scenario, how the heck could she not have seen the bat? She would notice if he was holding something long behind his back. Can you hold both candles and a bat while administering an "smell test"?

How did he even get the darn thing in the house without KB noticing? I think the candle scenario is bogus.

I think he came in swinging... maybe striking her initially in the kitchen area and pushing her to the back office room to end her life.
I'm sure he brought the tote in. Bat in tote.
Covered her eyes and ask her to smell the candle... she probably heard him open up the tote and then say "now smell this" when in reality he was opening up the tote and taking out the bat.

CREDIT @PommyMommy thread #39

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley 1m1 minute ago
As Slater talks about Krystal and Patrick's relationship, #PatrickFrazee has shifted away from his attorneys and is looking down and away. Krystal told police she didn't know about kelsey and the baby until 5 months after they started seeing eachother. #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater says his investigation revealed now sign of child abuse toward Kaylee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee#KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 31s32 seconds ago
Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee

PommyMommy, Today at 10:53 AMReport
#1115Like

Sam later corrected that to September 23rd. That is when she came with the aunt for the first trip when she rented a car and where Greeley came in.

Moo

Sam Kraemer
Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV
·
9h
CBI Agent Slater retakes the stand. The horse trailer-Starbucks incident was Sept. 23 (I misheard earlier that it was Nov.)

His original post was...

Sam Kraemer
Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV
Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
1:54 PM · Feb 19, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
Yes the buns made the hearing!!

KK removed and disposed the foil covering the buns because the foil had blood splatter.
I knew KB would have covered them after they cooled. And she did. But KK uncovering them due to blood splatter on the foil is just one more frighteningly horrible thing that I couldn't have imagined in my wildest nightmares.

I have no words for this :(, just 3 really. I hate PF!
He told KK where to find it. That's the part that makes no sense. If he knew where to find it, why didn't he remove it.

he does not do cleaning; almost as if he made this messier to spite KK. no end to his anger and hatred; KB has nice teeth too. unreal that she did chores the day before and got him meds. no end to his neediness and anger.

Maybe PF had worked up an appetite so he lifted the foil to get a cinnamon roll while dripping blood. Sickening.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Help me out on the time line because I just realized I'm confused.

He killed Kelsey, on Thursday, and then what? I was thinking he took her body to Nash Ranch but that had to be, what Saturday? KK, the other subhuman, went with him to that ranch, right? She didn't arrive until Saturday AM. Anyway, after killing Kelsey, he had to be blood soaked. He must have brought a change of clothes. He must have cleaned up, changed clothes and took baby K back to the ranchette for Thanksgiving dinner.

Not only was Kelsey beaten to death with a baseball bat, but to add insult to injury, her body was destroyed and discarded, likely never to be found.

All of this could have been prevented with a single act of humanity.

Unfortunately, human decency and KK, aren’t often uttered in the same sentence.

And he referred to as a "mess to be cleaned up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member