CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said the murder "happened" in the back bedroom/office that was upstairs. If so, I'm sorry to say but I believe she was struck up there first, that's probably where the sick "candle guessing game" started. It hurts to write this but I think she ran around that condo from room to room trying to escape, while receiving multiple blows. I actually had nightmares about this the night before last. I cannot imagine putting that blind fold on, playing a game, then WHAM... Sorry to be so graphic. IMHO
PF murdered KB in the living room. The baby was in a back room/second bedroom.
I kind of wonder if the sweater over the head was also to keep the blood from going all over the place and she managed to get the sweater off. And I wonder if the sweater might have softened the blows, and backfired? A tooth went flying, the sweater must have been off at that point.
Why would her mouth be covered? I figured it was just her eyes.
Right, I'm talking about the clean-up day. I wonder if she entered the home from the back to avoid being seen? No real answers, I know, just the logistics of everything is something I like to figure out.

jmo
I don't remember seeing a back door. Are you thinking she climbed through a window?
MOO

Exactly. A phone does not mean a person as these two have demonstrated with switching phones and use of burner phones. I would look for photographic confirmation of her in every traffic camera possible.

She totally could've had her "real" cell phone turned off, or perhaps even her friend MG might've drove to CO to do the vehicle switch, all while carrying KK's real cell phone in tow.

I don't believe the above happened, but I am not prepared to completely discredit it.

Speaking only for myself, hell no. I am heart sick about this crime. The pair remind me of the charming Virginia tech pair that murdered innocent little Nicole. My personal fury towards the horror KK committed in no way mitigates the double horror picturing PF's evil rage . He is the topmost villain. But, I think what we are picking up on, is he is safely in the clink, while KK roams freely. JMO

I wouldn't say she is roaming freely. She has been hiding her head in shame. Not even the Daily Mail or the National Enquirer paparazzi have caught sight of her.

KK will be the one who will ensure that PF stays in prison without possibility of parole for the rest of his life.

She may also do prison time, although it may not be a long sentence. She'll forever be a felon, as she has plead guilty to a felony charge.

KK has lost her job and her reputation. As a felon, she will have a very hard time securing decent employment ever again. She will be in a prison of shame for the rest of her miserable life. And she will need to always be looking over her shoulder in case some crazed vigilante decides she needs some frontier justice.

MOO

She totally could've had her "real" cell phone turned off, or perhaps even her friend MG might've drove to CO to do the vehicle switch, all while carrying KK's real cell phone in tow.

I don't believe the above happened, but I am not prepared to completely discredit it.
MG was moving. That is the reason she had KK's truck.
MOO

PF was SO very determined for KK to be involved directly in the killing...why? Her refusals to poison/beat KB herself made her a huge disappointment. He could have killed and cleaned up all on his own, no witness. Why was he so determined that KK play an active role. Someone who could implicate him. Why not do it alone?
"You have a mess to clean up"
Almost like a punishment for not doing what he asked when he asked.

Remember that that version of this story comes from KK, a liar, who is trying to save her own neck. We've heard nothing from him other than he complained he was being "railroaded" (not sure where that came from). For someone who "just couldn't bring herself to do it", she made a lot of trips to Colorado and stalked the victim enough, eh? In fact, she seems like a very determined woman who gets what she wants.

One thing that is bothering me right now: how much of what we are hearing is from KK.

If I left out anything that is strictly KK's word (how much blood was splashed around, for example), is there enough evidence to prove the PF was the initiator and not KK?

Please correct me if I'm wrong - it's so hard to keep up with all of this, especially with some early flawed reporting. KK says PF ordered her to kill KB three times - do we have any evidence (texts, emails, 'ear' witnesses) that's the way it went down? If not, I suppose it's possible to argue that KK might have done the unthinkable - bullied and cajoled PF into murdering KB, someone he already wanted to get rid of one way or another.

I'm mindful as I type this that LE didn't have to play their entire hand for this hearing - just enough to ensure the judge would order a trial and deny bail. Hard evidence for much of this may exist and we just don't know about it.

As to your question and focus

"is there enough evidence to prove the PF was the initiator and not KK?"

I think many have passed that question, and are just focusing on who did it. As did the district attorney when she had three instances where she did not go through with it.

Legally, they are not focusing on Who was the initiator.

I wouldn't say she is roaming freely. She has been hiding her head in shame. Not even the Daily Mail or the National Enquirer paparazzi have caught sight of her.

KK will be the one who will ensure that PF stays in prison without possibility of parole for the rest of his life.

She may also do prison time, although it may not be a long sentence. She'll forever be a felon, as she has plead guilty to a felony charge.

KK has lost her job and her reputation. As a felon, she will have a very hard time securing decent employment ever again. And she will be in a prison of shame for the rest of her miserable life. And she will need to always be looking over her shoulder in case some crazed vigilante decides she needs some frontier justice.

MOO

Yup. It would be nice if some of the other clowns in this story suffered a similar fate, such as losing a law license, etc.

Fortunately, MemPat, you don't need to separate them!
Interestingly, the name "Massy" means "roadside squatter" in the language of a remote, primitive, and as yet undiscovered tribe living deep in some jungle somewhere.

At least, that's my rough translation.

And I would never doubt your seriousness on matters so grave, GK.

If PF pleads guilty, KK will not have to testify, but if there is indeed a trial, yes, she will have to testify. So at this time, it is not certain she will have to testify.

I predict he pleads not guilty on the murder counts and the defense tries to pin it on her. It's not just the State of Colorado vs PF, now. It's PF vs KK and he wants to win and I mean like sociopaths want to win. Winning is everything to them because life is a game. Those two are going to war.

What kind of people (MS and MG) would know about murder solicitations back to October and of her trips to Colorado and not alert police? People who would lie for her. What kind of person knows a bullet is missing from her gun that was in her car that went to Colorado and even after seeing news of Kelsey Berreth still not alert police? Someone who would lie for her. What kind of ex husband still lives with his cheating ex and knows she had sexual relations with PF 2016, 2017 but still lives in the same house? An idiot that would lie for her. Her father? Would probably lie also.

That really bothers me. I mean we all have to eat but I don't think I would feel much like eating after cleaning up a brutal murder scene. I think I would need a Valium or a bottle of Jack or both, but I will never be in that situation because I would NOT be cleaning up for anyone after a murder.

Notice how she said that PF said, "You don't know how hard it was for me to eat Thanksgiving dinner" (maybe true, maybe BS) but she never said anything about it being hard to go stuff her face at Sonic.

I don't remember seeing a back door. Are you thinking she climbed through a window?
MOO
Snipped.

LOL. No, I don't think KK hoisted herself up through a window with her cleaning supplies, but the thought of that does make me chuckle (despite the serious topic).

We know video captured PF entering/exiting the house on Thanksgiving. I'm wondering if there is video of KK entering/exiting on clean-up day. If not, how did she enter the house? We know she had a key.

This isn't a big aha question....just figuring out how everything happened and looking for holes, etc.

jmo

People keep mentioning that KK could’ve prevented this. IMHO, she didn’t want to prevent it because she helped plan it. I don’t think KK killed KB. I think she helped plan it.

I don’t understand how they’re charging him with soliciting murder with no evidence of solicitation other than KK verbal input.

I don’t think there’s any solicitation. I think PF and KK planned this. PF did it. KK cleaned up.

MOO

I'll let the solicitation charges slide. That helped leverage perhaps KKL
to get her deal, which reinforces the first degree murder charges for him.

I'm good with it.

August - Custody paperwork (never filed)
September - Solicitation of murder

Seems to me that he simply changed his mind about how to gain custody.

Don't mean to muck things up, but I could have sworn it was a tractor. :oops:

Yeah, I think it was a tractor with a forklift....we're shopping for a tractor, that's the ONLY reason I sound like I know what that is. :)

I'll let the solicitation charges slide. That helped leverage perhaps KKL
to get her deal, which reinforces the first degree murder charges for him.

I'm good with it.
Can someone with legal info discuss if committing a crime against a child's parent in front of the child is also a crime in CO? If they prove the baby was in the home during the murder, can he face additional charges for that?

jmo

Notice how she said that PF said, "You don't know how hard it was for me to eat Thanksgiving dinner" (maybe true, maybe BS) but she never said anything about it being hard to go stuff her face at Sonic.

Yeah, I don't think KK misses too many meals. That said, daily exposure to bodily fluids numbs one (I'm a vet tech); the thing that mystifies ME is that she'd have an appetite knowing a human was beat to death and THAT was what she was cleaning up. I hope her sleep is troubled for the rest of her life.

I'd sure as heck be wishing I bought another one of those totes for my cowboy sweet heart.
Silly, silly man to underestimate the sacred sense of loyalty when the other person might be looking at an accomplice to murder charge - or, after the fact. ( IIRC, that's what was mentioned she should/could have been charged with?)
At any rate, it still makes him look like an imbecile for even thinking she wouldn't spill her guts.

I'm still trying to make sense of the "she still loves him" comment PF's lawyer said. Is that supposed to infer she's gonna change her mind at the trial?
Where did PF’s lawyer say that????

Because she's a desperate, faded beauty queen. A divorced mom of two kids still dependent on her ex. She viewed PF, Im betting, as a prize. As a means to a better life.

Her appearance changed dramatically since she's known PF from what I've seen of images. I think she was afraid she wouldn't be able to find someone she felt was attractive enough.

There are plenty of terrible people out there willing to do bad things in order to get a guy or gal.
Amen to that sistah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member