CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep mentioning that KK could’ve prevented this. IMHO, she didn’t want to prevent it because she helped plan it. I don’t think KK killed KB. I think she helped plan it.

I don’t understand how they’re charging him with soliciting murder with no evidence of solicitation other than KK verbal input.

I don’t think there’s any solicitation. I think PF and KK planned this. PF did it. KK cleaned up.

MOO
I do think she may have been in on the planning of this, because “you have a mess to clean up,” is pretty authoritative.

It seems to indicate a level of complicity, and that her cleaning up, is her end of the bargain.

I absolutely believe that the solicitations happened though, as there is no other reason for KK to make herself look so damn bad.

She didn’t say that he merely asked her to kill Kelsey, she said that she actually took steps herself, to carry it out.

I’m sure this is supported by some sort of cell phone location evidence as well.

This is something that the prosecution has to prove, and KK’s word ain’t good enough.

It would have to be more than holes in technology to allow her to have been there on that date.

She would've had to have had a broom to get to CO by the afternoon of 11-22 and back to ID by the 23rd in order to borrow a car in ID and turn right around and go right back to CO just to clean the crime scene and then race back once again to ID on 11-25.

Surely her ex knows where she was on Thanksgiving. They live together. And she already feels like she has to lie about going to CO to him so I don't think he's going to cover for her.

KK there during the murder doesn't make sense. KK there after the murder to clean help cover up the murder, does. IMO.

Obviously, if she was down in Colorado on the 22nd, she didn't do the vehicle swap in Idaho on the 23rd.

Still doesn't mean she wasn't in Colorado on the 22nd.

I personally do not believe she killed KB or was in Colorado on the 22nd. But I'm not one of those who are completely and totally stating it as a irrefutable fact that she was in Idaho on 11/22 and/or 11/23 either.

Again, his defense will be: KK did it and is the everything about her being in Idaho on 11/22 and 11/23 is a fabrication OR KK is the mastermind and actually solicitor and he only served to carry out KK's evil plans.

I think he manipulated KK to kill KB and had no real intentions of a relationship with her. He knew she was dumb enough to do it and then he would claim he had nothing to do with it, and that she was a jealous rival of KB and a liar that wouldn’t leave him alone. Why would he want to date a chubby girl with a few kids who lives with her ex? He targeted her I think and was prepared to see her go down for murder.

She totally could've had her "real" cell phone turned off, or perhaps even her friend MG might've drove to CO to do the vehicle switch, all while carrying KK's real cell phone in tow.

I don't believe the above happened, but I am not prepared to completely discredit it.

I think the prosecution has been very strategic and putting out into the media things that they may perhaps want others in the public to comment on.

One thing that I do agree on, is that her friend truly was moving. There will be quite a few people that would know if her friend and she was gone over Thanksgiving prior to the move to do such.

Obviously, if she was down in Colorado on the 22nd, she didn't do the vehicle swap in Idaho on the 23rd.

Still doesn't mean she wasn't in Colorado on the 22nd.

I personally do not believe she killed KB or was in Colorado on the 22nd. But I'm not one of those who are completely and totally stating it as a irrefutable fact that she was in Idaho on 11/22 and/or 11/23 either.

Again, his defense will be: KK did it and is the everything about her being in Idaho on 11/22 and 11/23 is a fabrication OR KK is the mastermind and actually solicitor.
He called her on the 22nd, right after he did something he said he didn’t do (see Kelsey again).

If her phone was in Idaho, then she was in Idaho.

Especially if all her subsequent moves are tracked, to include exchanging cars the next day, and her 800 mile drive to Colorado.

These people have shown atleast a minimal understanding of how pings work, but they still screwed it up after the crime was committed.

There’s no way that they could have successfully pulled off that level of deception before, when they couldn’t do it after.

Plus, there would be other evidence to demonstrate her location, evidence that wasn’t presented at PF’s hearing, a hearing that was about HIS involvement.

Ok wait..just jumping in after work...I miss everything.

So PF said it was hard for him to eat TG dinner? Where can I see that and well...I certainly hope so, but really I doubt it, I think he could eat just fine.
Also, KK's aunt...did she go to CO with KK one of those times???

Oh and speaking of work...guess wth I saw in the hallway today. OMG..a big black plastic tote (Husky) with two wheels on the back. I just stopped cold in my tracks with my mouth hanging open.

Speaking only for myself, hell no. I am heart sick about this crime. The pair remind me of the charming Virginia tech pair that murdered innocent little Nicole. My personal fury towards the horror KK committed in no way mitigates the double horror picturing PF's evil rage . He is the topmost villain. But, I think what we are picking up on, is he is safely in the clink, while KK roams freely. JMO

But what people seem to be missing is he is safely in the clink BECAUSE she is roaming free. Without the plea deal, there would be no murder charges. That's fact.

And it appears that the rage against her due to her participation in this is so great that people will try to create evidence that doesn't exist or ignore the fact that certain evidence doesn't exist, in order to make her a murderer. Conspiracist? Surely. Murderer? No. There's no evidence of that.

And while she is evil, her conduct is not the same. That's why the penalties for the conduct are so different (life without parole compared with 8-24 years for conspiracy).

But we must come back to - until she talked, LE didn't know the extent of her involvement (conspiracy) and only had evidence of tampering. And until she talked, they did not have enough for murder.

So without her having a deal which enables her to probably avoid time, (but still ruins her life and career due to the notoriety and what she did), PF would be free. He would have custody of that baby and continue keeping the child away from the Berreths and go unpunished. Just like the terrible Michelle Parker case someone mentioned a while back.

FWIW, From Sam's tweets, here are positive references to blood in the condo. I purposely left out anything KK reported, as I don't find her reliable.

"The car was searched. Investigators used a chemical process to test for any contents for blood, a sock reacted positively."

"Slater says suspected blood splatter was found underneath some chairs. Another photo includes floorboards that have suspected blood splatter between the tongue & grooves. Wasn’t visible to investigators until the floor was pulled up."

"Slater says CBI agents were able to find areas where blood remained in Berreth’s townhome. That includes the fireplace and a nearby wall with a light switch. Again, that matches Kenney’s story. Slater says testing on those samples isn’t complete yet."

"Slater said CBI agents and Woodland Park police returned to Berreth’s townhome on Dec. 6. They tested the bathroom using a chemical that reacts with blood that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Investigators said they found blood on the toilet, the outside of the bathtub, the bottom of the trash can, on the floor, on the vanity, on a wall near the toilet and on hinges in the bathroom."

"Dec. 6 search then processed Kelsey Berreth’s home with more DNA experts. Defense asking specifics about colors in Kelsey’s bathroom. Only blood spot visible to eye was in the toilet. Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash."

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

He called her on the 22nd, right after he did something he said he didn’t do (see Kelsey again).

If her phone was in Idaho, then she was in Idaho.

Especially if all her subsequent moves are tracked, to include exchanging cars the next day, and her 800 mile drive to Colorado.

These people have shown atleast a minimal understanding of how pings work, but they still screwed it up after the crime was committed.

There’s no way that they could have successfully pulled off that level of deception before, when they couldn’t do it after.

Plus, there would be other evidence to demonstrate her location, evidence that wasn’t presented at PF’s hearing, a hearing that was about HIS involvement.

I have said, I personally do not believe that KK was there on 11/22 or that she killed KB. At the same time, I am not convinced that her being there is an impossibility, as you are.

I'm shocked that you can say this was such certainty.

I cannot, and we'll leave it at that.

I still can't help but wonder if the coffee was in fact tainted. I know KK said that she communicated with PF and said she couldn't do it and he was mad etc. But I still wonder if It more went like I'm sorry it didn't work she wouldn't take it etc. I'm sure maybe we will find out that texts do support her version. But if the texts are vague or if it was a phone conversation with PF, I'm just not sure I can give her the benefit of the doubt. MOO

Who's going to drink anything given to them by a total stranger knocking on their door? I sure as hell wouldn't.

KK: Hi, sorry to bother you but my dogs are missing and I just wanted to ask if you'd call this number if you see them.

KB: Oh, I'm so sorry about your dogs and, yes, I'll keep an eye out and contact you if I spot them.

KK: Thanks so much and, oh, I stopped and got you this drink at Starbucks - you know, like in advance because even though I don't know you I just figured you'd be home, open the door and like this particular drink n'all.

Come on.

People keep mentioning that KK could’ve prevented this. IMHO, she didn’t want to prevent it because she helped plan it. I don’t think KK killed KB. I think she helped plan it.

I don’t understand how they’re charging him with soliciting murder with no evidence of solicitation other than KK verbal input.

I don’t think there’s any solicitation. I think PF and KK planned this. PF did it. KK cleaned up.

MOO
Exactly!! And how would he refute her lies of solicitation? Tell everyone, "Heck no, I didn't solicit her. We planned it together." :) Doesn't help his case much, does it? He probably also has no way of proving he didn't solicit her if there are no texts to do so. He said, she said. MOO

Lol!

I hope I'm not being too repetitive! I'm catching up so my posts will be jammed together and possibly responding to something already covered.

Affidavit states investigators do not have KK’s location on dates of murder lines 49-50. So there is yet to prove she was not there. They do not have any phone evidence to prove she was not in the area. I do know that eye witness’s have placed her in Idaho.

It sure helps to review. Thanks.

What really strikes me in this part is why is he making it sound like KK owes him. There had to be some kind of pre-planning deal made between the two of them for her to feel like she had to do these things for him.

Starting with:
PF tells her she “had a mess to clean up,”

Frazee asked Lee to take the body with her to Idaho but she refused, the affidavit said.

Frazee gave Lee a bag containing Berreth’s gun, the affidavit says.

Frazee said that because she wouldn’t take the body, she had to take Berreth’s firearm with her and dispose of it,” the affidavit said.

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around why she HAD to dispose of KB’s gun, if they wanted it to look like a suicide why not drug KB, take her out to a field, shoot her and leave her gun there? They destroyed her body, all PF had to do was leave her gun at the condo to go along with the story that he returned it to her. Could have left her spare house keys there too. His story that he told CB was that he returned both to KB. I am scratching my head as to why KB’s gun HAD to be disposed of by KK....unless perhaps she had fired it? Her prints were on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444