CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I get the whole thing. In my opinion. She was flown to Colorado Springs and had a four and a half hour interview with the police department with video and audio.

His brother works for the Colorado Springs Police Department.

2+2=4!

The next morning he and his mother are seen leaving and they are detained and he is arrested. Enough said.

...a phone call from brother 4+2= deep sized! No wonder he was arrested! I wonder when they found out that his brother worked for that Police Department. That was so wrong of them to bring her into that police department when her brother was working there in my opinion.

I think I know how PF knew that law enforcement was coming for him. But that's just conjecture in my opinion.
Well, he had to know they were coming sooner or later. They had his phone.

It still kind of boggles my mind that PF thought to take KBs phone and move it around and send messages to make it appear she was still alive but didn't consider the implication of both their phones pinging from the same locations......

He must have missed that chapter in his "murder for dummies" book....

Apropos keys:
KB demanded her car keys/house keys/cars/gun back, because the pair planned to separate. Was that perhaps, why it was so urgent to kill her now and immediately on Thanksgiving?

Could be, but I'm inclined to believe KB believed they were, and maybe even wanted to be, in a relationship. Otherwise, I'm not so sure she'd be out into the wee hours of Thursday morning chasing cattle and tending to his tummy ache. I also don't think she would have set up plans with him for Thanksgiving as she indicated to her mom nor would she have (allegedly) allowed him to attempt to play a candle-sniffing game with her.

My gut tells me KB never saw this coming. She might have noticed the growing distance, she might have been worried and upset over the relationship woes, but I don't think she feared him or had any inclination he might harm her.

One thing these perps never ever realize is when a loved one goes missing, then relatives, friends and LE never ever stop looking for them. Ever.

So unless they want to always look over their shoulder the rest of their lives they ought need to not kill someone.

Its like these fools think people will just say
"oh darn they are gone away somewhere. Guess we will give up and leave it at that."

Its mind boggling how these perps never realize that they will have to live the rest of their life worrying that someday someone is going to come knocking on their door.
Some families of missing do sort of check out. Thankfully for baby K, CB wasn’t one of these

Yes, she wasn't admitted per say, but sought treatment for two weeks at a Seventh Day Adventist clinic.

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV Feb 19
Slater said the clinic #KelseyBerreth went to was not a drug and alcohol rehab center. It was a center for anxiety and depression treatments. Kelsey was there in August of 2018. The clinic is the Nedley Clinic in CA. @KKTV11News

11:15 a.m.: Patrick told Doss Aviation's HR representative that Kelsey was "trying to figure things out" and had a severe drug and alcohol problem. Slater confirmed that Kelsey was at a rehab that specializes in treating depression, fatigue, and anxiety disorders. She was there in August 2018, but not in November or December.
Accomplice: Kelsey Berreth was blindfolded, beaten, burned by fiance

In August, Berreth had checked herself into a rehabilitation treatment center for two weeks due to her anxiety, fatigue and depression.
Patrick Frazee to face trial after preliminary hearing

Addressing Frazee’s accusations of Kelsey Berreth’s alcohol and drug problem, Slater said Berreth went to the Nedley Clinic in August 2018. Slater said that center doesn’t address drug and alcohol addiction, but depression and anxiety issues.
Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Talking about Kelsey’s admittance to a depression clinic. Kelsey was diagnosed with severe, non-suicidal depression. Defense asks if she lied, knowing she told Doss she had chronic fatigue. Slater said no, they were related. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski
Agent Slater says program #kelseyberreth checked herself into in August was for treatment of anxiety, fatigue and depression. Called the Nedley Clinic in California.
Thx:

Gitana, what are you talking about? This story IS far-fetched. Every single solitary aspect of it. Yes, I think the ex-husband and her are pretty darn good friends: after all, they live together and she signed the home over to him in advance of all of this coming down.

I'm talking about common sense. For her to be the killer, or present at the murder, the following must be true:

1. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about when KK borrowed the car and went to CO.

2. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about the reason for the text message KK sent to MG stating she was spending the night at MG's on the 24th.

3. Although MG lied about KK's whereabouts on 11-22-18, MG inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, highly incriminating information bout KK such as she took her car to CO the day after the murder, she swapped vehicles back on 11-25 at a certain location (which matched KB's last phone ping) and that a round was missing from her gun after KK had possession of it. ???

4. The FBI and CBI were fooled by MG's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that she was lying.

5. All of her family lied to the authorities about her whereabouts OR the FBI/CBI inexplicably are stupid idiots and failed to confirm where she was with family, on the day of the actual murder.

6. The FBI and CBI were fooled by her family's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that they were lying, OR, they ineptly failed to contact them at all or otherwise confirm KK's whereabouts on the day of the murder.

7. KK had reason to send a fake text to MG pretending she was going to spend the night at MG's on the 24th, so her husband wouldn't find out she was going to CO, but had no reason to send a similar text for the night of the 21st or 22nd, when she would've had to have been away from the home in order to be in CO for the murder.

8. Her ex husband lied to the FBI/CBI about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, covering for her murder of the mother of her boyfriend's child.

9. Although CL lied about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, her ex husband inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, incriminating information about KK such as she was actually romantically linked to PF, despite telling the FBI she was not, giving the FBI information about her google email account, that she bought on a new cell phone on 12-4, and was "nervous" after the FBI contacted her.

10. The FBI and CBI were fooled by CL's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that he was lying.

11. The FBI/CBI are both inept and failed to locate her phone pings on 11-22-18 and/or ignored pings indicating she was in CO at that time.

12. The state is stupid (while websleuthers cracked the case) and elicited testimony that KB was not in CO until 11-24, in error.

13. The defense is stupid and did not refute KK's whereabouts nor even attempt to put statements by witnesses as to her whereabouts on 11-22, in question, at the prelim.

14. Surveillance caught KB and PF at KB's home on 11-22-18, but somehow missed KK.

15. The state is willing to present a faulty case to the court, in an extremely high-profile no body case, thereby risking their careers and reputation.

I'm getting self-conscious... (wondering if people call me "glamour girl" because I LOVE selfies and pictures). :eek:

Girl, you get down with your bad self and your selfies! This is one of those things where we can talk about people involved in the crime like this, but we don't judge our own. ;)

Yes, Officer Adams said KK wasn't seen on camera. From the ABC9 link:

10:30 a.m.

The cross-examination of Adams ended with questions about a surveillance camera owned by Berreth’s neighbor, which showed Frazee at her apartment the day she was last seen. Adams said it did not show Lee (Krystal Kenney) inside of Berreth’s apartment, and that after she disappeared, no one came to the door except someone who works for a utility company and a friend of Frazee’s who was picking up a package.

During redirect examination, Adams said the surveillance camera in question was grainy, and only stored a week's worth of surveillance footage at a time. The photos shown during Adams’ testimony were taken after it was triggered by movement.
Well, I wouldn't expect the neighbor's camera to show anyone inside KB's apartment.
MOO

Are you saying that she did a quit claim deed to her husband to get money for her defense and or lawyer for her plea deal?

I don't see that as being friends, I see that is good riddance here's your money and goodbye from her husband to get her out of his life.

. Also, I have not seen that she has done that in the mainstream media, do you have a link?

I have read it on here, haven't you? Literally in this very thread.

ETA: Unless it's been deleted, which I am not going back through 50 some odd pages to find out.

Last edited:
I really...REALLY want to have sympathy for Krystal...however...The simple fact that she had prior knowledge of Frazee wanting Kelsey dead...paired with Krystal...was a freaking PEDIATRIC nurse...and Frazee claimed that his and Kelsey's one year old daughter might be experiencing abuse..and DID NOT report it..makes it really REALLY REALLY hard for me to feel anything but disgust for her.
I thought I read that KK was a pre-op nurse at St Luke’s Magic Valley Hospital?

Could be, but I'm inclined to believe KB believed they were, and maybe even wanted to be, in a relationship. Otherwise, I'm not so sure she'd be out into the wee hours of Thursday morning chasing cattle and tending to his tummy ache. I also don't think she would have set up plans with him for Thanksgiving as she indicated to her mom nor would she have (allegedly) allowed him to attempt to play a candle-sniffing game with her.

My gut tells me KB never saw this coming. She might have noticed the growing distance, she might have been worried and upset over the relationship woes, but I don't think she feared him or had any inclination he might harm her.
I wonder why she told her mother that she felt safe with him after he returned her gun. Maybe at one time she had said she didn't. Imo

@SamKraemerTV
The big question I have is why now? We first reported that investigators wanted to search the landfill back on Jan. 17. What were they waiting for? #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer

It's not impossible, but it looks like the odds are stacked against them. A company fact sheet says the landfill has 238 permitted acres & investigators are looking for remains (depending on alleged burn) about the size of your pinkie, according to a former detective I spoke to.

And KK was interviewed for the plea deal, at the Police premises, where the 'estranged brother' works.
MOO.

Yeah, the same estranged brother that he was with the day that law enforcement tried to get in touch with him on the 4th. The same one he was with when they finally met up the first time? If I recall correctly.

I'm going to get on my bat line and call Joe Kenda about all of this.

My, my, my

Pf and kk certainly had been talking about killing kb for quite a while so I guess kk wasn't clueless. Can you imagine their idea of a good date is sitting around talking about how to kill someone. Who does that?!

Nicole lovell's murderers did that. Two college kids Natalie and David chatting about how to kill a young girl. Then Natalie cleaned up after the David murdered Nicole.
( Natalie is serving 30 or 40 years, I forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67