CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put it past these two to do that. Gamble away Kelsey's hard earned money..
MOO

Could he really be that stupid? Go to her bank and withdraw her money with her ATM card? I really thought the stupidest thing he could have possibly done was put two phones in his lap and send messages between the two, but that may end up taking second place!!

Yep and given that, how did they pick this particular landfill to decide to search? Seems like a real long shot. I'd choose a river over a landfill, were I PF. Lord knows, both of those could also be lies from KK. For all we know, whatever remains were left, after the fire, could be up around Gooding, Idaho.
No doubt she doesn’t want the remains found either.

I doubt it, didn't she go to the ranch to get the keys? Why get the keys and then go through a window?
She reportedly went to PF gate to return the metal rod attempt#2 and then drove her Highness back to the gate after the completed murder and picked up the keys , why is she always picking items up at the gate? Was PF ashamed of her? Not wanting Mama to know he was slipping the sheets with another woman? Or did PF have a game camera posted somewhere between the gate and house that her vehicle might show up on?

I really...REALLY want to have sympathy for Krystal...however...The simple fact that she had prior knowledge of Frazee wanting Kelsey dead...paired with Krystal...was a freaking PEDIATRIC nurse...and Frazee claimed that his and Kelsey's one year old daughter might be experiencing abuse..and DID NOT report it..makes it really REALLY REALLY hard for me to feel anything but disgust for her.

It was a neighbors camera so the angle would be important - one of our sleuthers has that system and posted about it you can have it email you a picture upon motion which I think is awesome but if it’s pointed at head height you just need to crouch when opening the door IMO to avoid a picture
Holy Cow, I have been busy trying to catch up the threads are moving like crazy! :p

I mentioned previously I purchased this system for my Mother. I did so specifically for the ease of use for her. LOL They need to be mounted 6-7 ft pointing downward for optimal coverage. Even the slithering snake that KK would have still been picked up!

Does it state what location the images came from? They have about a 250 - 300 ft optimal range IIRC and have decent night vision detection.

Just a few reasons there may have been some missed recording and or images: Written over (7 day standard), Battery Life <25%, Poor Internet Connection.

I bet the DA has more video than they've shared!
MOO

I would assume the reason she was not caught on camera was because she said she parked her car elsewhere, and walked there.

Where the camera is located relative to the front door, it may only capture the cars in the front and not her side front door .

Also, don't most all houses have a back door?

I would think she could take the the seven + bags of evidence out the front side door and not be seen by the camera if she did not take it to where the cars were seen earlier.

In other cases, we know where the remote camera was. But for this case, I don't believe we have any idea which unit had the security camera, do we?

From the photos I've seen there is only one entry in the house and that is to the side with a sidewalk leading to the parking area. There is a fence along the sidewalk.

On the other side of the fence would be her neighbor's front door, facing KB's front door. I think the camera is that neighbor's. It was said at the prelim that the camera is triggered by motion. But, if one knows the camera is there, all they needed to do was duck below that fence. We know KK was there because she admitted it.

JMO

One thing these perps never ever realize is when a loved one goes missing, then relatives, friends and LE never ever stop looking for them. Ever.

So unless they want to always look over their shoulder the rest of their lives they ought need to not kill someone.

Its like these fools think people will just say
"oh darn they are gone away somewhere. Guess we will give up and leave it at that."

Its mind boggling how these perps never realize that they will have to live the rest of their life worrying they someday someone is going to come knocking on their door.

The other thing these psychopaths/killers forget is that forensics/cameras etc will 99% of the time catch up with them.
There are cases of a fingerprint being lifted off a sheet or a body that led to the arrest of a killer.

Its hard to commit a perfect murder these days, and forensics is getting increasingly better. Although its pretty sophisticated now, imagine how much more it will have advanced in 10-20 years in the future?

Psychopaths are arrogant and narcissistic most of the time, and think they can outwit LE. But there is a strong likelihood they'll be caught down the line, if not now, in 5/10/20 years (if they're still alive). Those Cold Case files will come back to haunt them.

If Ted Bundy lived in the new age of forensics he would have been caught after his first kill.

moo

Last edited:
I think it's even more improbable that they'd incapacitate a victim for two days and leave her lying around, risking the possibility that she could come to and get away and go to police.

I have not heard of a case in which a murderer who wanted the victim dead (and not as a play toy to sexually assault and/or torture, for example), intentionally kept a victim alive for a couple days before killing them.

To keep her drugged for example for two days would be difficult. And why would they do that? Why wouldn't he just wait until KK got there and then go over and kill her?
Bound and gagged in a closet? We just don’t know the truth, and sadly we never will. He definitely wanted KK to be the murderer, not himself. She has likely figured this out and is pinning it all on him.

She reportedly went to PF gate to return the metal rod attempt#2 and then drove her Highness back to the gate after the completed murder and picked up the keys , why is she always picking items up at the gate? Was PF ashamed of her? Not wanting Mama to know he was slipping the sheets with another woman? Or did PF have a game camera posted somewhere between the gate and house that her vehicle might show up on?

LOL. I think she was okay to go on the property, since she was there for the burning.

I keep picturing her like a lost puppy at the gate, though, thanks to the constant references to it.

I thought she bought the flowers and the ingredients for the dip at the store. Imo
IMO that is why he kept her out until 4 AM checking cattle trying to whew her and wear her defenses down, IMO Kelsey wanted to move on without dragging the chain PF behind her.

Last edited:
Gitana, what are you talking about? This story IS far-fetched. Every single solitary aspect of it. Yes, I think the ex-husband and her are pretty darn good friends: after all, they live together and she signed the home over to him in advance of all of this coming down.

Are you saying that she did a quit claim deed to her husband to get money for her defense and or lawyer for her plea deal?

I don't see that as being friends, I see that is good riddance here's your money and goodbye from her husband to get her out of his life.

. Also, I have not seen that she has done that in the mainstream media, do you have a link?

There’s nothing saying she didn’t appear on camera. It could be that she was, and it wasn’t brought up here because they only needed to place him there for the purpose of the prelim hearing.

Yes, Officer Adams said KK wasn't seen on camera. From the ABC9 link:

10:30 a.m.

The cross-examination of Adams ended with questions about a surveillance camera owned by Berreth’s neighbor, which showed Frazee at her apartment the day she was last seen. Adams said it did not show Lee (Krystal Kenney) inside of Berreth’s apartment, and that after she disappeared, no one came to the door except someone who works for a utility company and a friend of Frazee’s who was picking up a package.

During redirect examination, Adams said the surveillance camera in question was grainy, and only stored a week's worth of surveillance footage at a time. The photos shown during Adams’ testimony were taken after it was triggered by movement.

Apropos keys:
KB demanded her car keys/house keys/cars/gun back, because the pair planned to separate. Was that perhaps, why it was so urgent to kill her now and immediately on Thanksgiving?
I’m thinking the whole “break up” only existed in PFs head. If you’d just broken up with someone, and told them you needed space, would you then let them in your home, and say yeah, sure, blindfold me and I’ll guess the candles?

KK seemed to have known more than Kelsey had been killed. She had an idea of the manner in which Kelsey had been killed because she brought her hazmat suit, booties, hairnet, and bleach.
Pf and kk certainly had been talking about killing kb for quite a while so I guess kk wasn't clueless. Can you imagine their idea of a good date is sitting around talking about how to kill someone. Who does that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67