CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The genius level here. He should have just put up a neon sign saying he did it.
MOO
I know right, he left a trail of breadcrumbs right to his front door. I think when evidence come out at trial we will find he’s even more sick and twisted and a bigger moron than cw. And I didn’t think that was at all possible

BBM. I don't think that is the relevance of the gun at this point. I think he sent the text about the gun as evidence that they were done as a couple and she was leaving town. And that PF no longer had the gun.
Yes, and maybe to make it look like KB went somewhere to "off herself."
I think that's how KK put it. Imo

I wouldn't be surprised if LE has visual documentation of KK being at a family gathering in Idaho on Thanksgiving. Seems there is always at least one person in every crowd who takes photos and videos. And usually more than one person posting those photos, videos, and updates to social media.
I agree. I believe there is solid evidence that doesn’t leave any doubt as to her location.

She’s a villain, and I don’t trust her, but I’m convinced that she wasn’t involved in the murder itself, even though I believe she is capable of it.

I know right, he left a trail of breadcrumbs right to his front door. I think when evidence come out at trial we will find he’s even more sick and twisted and a bigger moron than cw. And I didn’t think that was at all possible

Heck a better plan would have been to just open the door shoot her and act like you had no idea what happened. No cover up nothing just sit at home and wait for a phone call from LE and deny he knew anything

This could have been anyone that LE didn’t have a DNA profile of. It was reported as both male and female unidentifed DNA was found. Could’ve been a visiting neighbor couple for example, or other male and female visitors on separate occasions.
I guess I'm just hoping she moved on and had a love life that DIDNT involve PF

I would assume the reason she was not caught on camera was because she said she parked her car elsewhere, and walked there.

Where the camera is located relative to the front door, it may only capture the cars in the front and not her side front door .

Also, don't most all houses have a back door?

I would think she could take the the seven + bags of evidence out the front side door and not be seen by the camera if she did not take it to where the cars were seen earlier.

In other cases, we know where the remote camera was. But for this case, I don't believe we have any idea which unit had the security camera, do we?
Apparently there was only one door. Maybe she went through a window. Imo

You and KB aren't known to each other and it will be the very first time, you are knocking on KB's door, but "just put something in her coffee" and offer it to KB with a friendly smile!
lol, if not so very devilish (like the witch in the fairy tale).

I guess a poisoned apple was just too much of a cliche.

Heck a better plan would have been to just open the door shoot her and act like you had no idea what happened. No cover up nothing just sit at home and wait for a phone call from LE and deny he knew anything
There were a million other ways that PF could have done this, ways that would have been far more effective in regards to achieving his goal.

Murdering Kelsey, and getting away with it.

He’s dumber than your average bear.

AW item#12 describes the 13:24 on 11/22 sighting as "an individual matching Frazee's description" at KB's door. The AW used stronger language identifying PF in AW item#11. "Frazee was seen on surveillance."

JMO the 13:24 video is likely grainy, may or may not be PF. JMO PF was running errands (Walmart and the maybe bank) to establish he was not at KB's during ~13:00 to 15:36.

He eventually left WP to the ranchette, dropped the baby and ate quickly, then went back to KB's where he was seen at 15:36.

From ~13:00 to 15:30 gives a 3rd conspirator time to commit the physical murder, clean himself up leaving unknown male DNA in the sink, and escape. PF had about an hour there from 15:36 before both KB and PF phones start moving west. He might have killed her in that hour 15:36 to ~16:30, and perhaps began in the upstairs bedroom where KB might have been napping. Or PF's role was only to collect the body, murder weapon, cell phone and other personal items for removal. JMO MOO IMO

I don't think that works.

12:27 KB departed the Safeway

12:37 KB car seen on Furniture Store surveillance on her way home.

Unknown to me exact time...~12:40-12:45 or so, it showed a still of her with him and the flowers and the baby (..see screen shot of twitter for Sam and another newsperson at prelim, I assumed it was a very short and sweet because it takes 9 minutes to get back to the Walmart)

12:54-1:15 PF at WalMart

1:24 PF enters condo (just 9 minutes after Walmart)

3:36 PF seen on camera at KB

4:24 calls mom while still on KB's cell tower heading west

437 contacts KKL Southwest of KB and she returns call while he is pinging in divide

HTH with understanding the timing. And I'm sure somebody is going to correct me for everyone if I am wrong here in any time frame.

The call was recorded on the officer’s body/taser cam. Adams says it has a :30 delay. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

In the call, Frazee says he last spoke to her on Sunday.

He says, on the call, that they’d figure out the custody arrangements from there. He says he talked to her about not doing “anything crazy”. He says Berreth felt like they didn’t know each other anymore. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

This is all on the call. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

“She was sane...” He says he tried to tell her everyone has bumps in the road, and that she wasn’t suicidal. He says she “just had enough of the arrangement.” @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee

Frazee says he took her vehicles back to her place. I couldn’t make out what he said about her gun. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee

And in such close proximity :confused:. Two completely deranged, diabolical nimrods within, oh, I dunno, 90 or so minutes of each other.

Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far

<snip>

Kenney told investigators that Frazee called her and told her to come to Colorado because she “had a mess to clean up.” She told investigators that she understood that meant that Berreth had been killed.

KK seemed to have known more than Kelsey had been killed. She had an idea of the manner in which Kelsey had been killed because she brought her hazmat suit, booties, hairnet, and bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4