CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The divorce was final in Aug 2018, not 2016.

We have no information about her ex as he is not named as being part of the criminal acts and it's probably against WS TOS to sleuth him any farther. I'm sure LE would have interviewed and fully investigated him as they shared a residence where she reports destroying evidence ( KB's phone and a burner phone, and who knows what else)

I'm sure he'd rather not ever have his name mentioned in connection with hers ever again.
His name was on the affidavit, mentioned on many MSM news sources . Is he any different than MS or MG at this point? We are open to talking about them- what’s the difference here?

.........and a Siberian forest would be more isolated than Hansen, Idaho?
IMO
Hey Dave, good to see you here. I don’t know anything about Hansen, Idaho but I am certain she won’t have a lot of support after the townsfolk there read about what she did during the cover up of this crime. Regardless of how close knit the community may be, those are real people who likely won’t want to be within a hundred feet of anyone
Ike her. Siberian Forest may be her best bet.

Yes, it is sexist. The one who did the maximum amount of evil here is being considered less evil, based solely on his gender.
I don't think anybody has minimized the evil and vile creature we all know as Patrick.

I really think these sexist remarks are too much. First of all, PF isn't talking, his mother plead the 5th. The only one that talked was Krystal, and we're discussing her just because of all the information that came out during the hearing. She's the one that did a plea deal or she wasn't gonna talk! How do we minimize her participation in this to be considered sexist? I guess I am a female sexist because I think the both of them are evil, trashy varmints? Where is the outrage from all of these people worrying about sexism here, that a woman was willing to try to murder another woman three times- she hadn't even met Kelsey, from what I can see. She was going to try and murder an innocent mother of a baby! She could have warned her and saved her, but no, she kept coming back to try and do the deed, eventually Patrick did it- how noble of him!

If PF tried to claim his innocence or started describing the crime he committed, you'd see this board blow up with anger and probably some bannings for a day or two to calm things down. Oh we are outraged at Patrick! We so want to pick apart his side of the story! Unfortunately, we can't because the sniveling weasel won't talk!

We have no information about her ex as he is not named as being part of the criminal acts and it's probably against WS TOS to sleuth him any farther. I'm sure LE would have interviewed and fully investigated him as they shared a residence where she reports destroying evidence ( KB's phone and a burner phone, and who knows what else)

I'm sure he'd rather not ever have his name mentioned in connection with hers ever again.
According to the Idaho legal records, it was 2016. Where is proof it wasn’t final until 2018? Other than 1 person simply saying it.

Having just read this in CBS 4 Denvers new story (bbm):

"The nurse, who lived in Twin Falls, Idaho, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, not accessory to murder after the fact. Kenney’s sentence could be probation and up to three years in prison. It was deal prosecutors had to make according to Steinhauser."

It gives the family, it gives the community, it gives our system a shot at achieving justice for a young mother who should never have been killed.”

Not really imo. It lets the person who held Kelsey's life in her hand, a co-conspirator to murder, skate.
She loved this guy, and she was in it up to her neck.

Reminiscent of Karla Leanne Homolka, who fully enjoyed and participated in the torturing, and murder of teens ( including her own sister). They had film footage, in that case, yet still let Carla was allowed a sweet plea deal in exchange for her "Star Testimony" against her husband. Paul Bernardo.

Last edited:
The divorced was final in Aug 2018, not 2016.

According to the Idaho legal records, it was 2016. Where is proof it wasn’t final until 2018? Other than 1 person simply saying it.

Line item #45 on the arrest affidavit states they were divorce summer of 2018.

Summer of 2018
  • KK and CL divorced (married for 8 years and still share a home in Idaho together raising their 2 children)
Divorce.jpeg

It’s entirely possible that he used drugs, but drug use is not a requirement.

Lots of people have anger issues.

Lots of people keep weird hours.

This guy had a plan, and he was dedicated to carrying it out.

I think he was awake all night Wednesday, because he planned to kill Kelsey in some sort of shooting event.

Something changed, and he ultimately decided to kill her on Thanksgiving.

He was too busy to sleep.
Agree. Drugs not the driver here. Drug use would present a more haphazard picture, and not persistent solicitation for murder. Had PFs main issue been drugs he would spend time, effort and energy on...well getting his next hit or to pay dealers. Not the case here.

This is a case of psychopathy being at the core. Anger is part of it, but more importantly, no conscience and seeing people as objects.

And when a psychopath is on a mission they don’t have normal circadian rhythm. Their focus is on the target. In other words, they have very weird hours and it doesn’t even occur to them it’s weird.

Yes. She lied to him,and deceived him. Had her minion Megan cover for her so he wouldn't find out who's bed her boots had been under.
MOO

I don't think anybody has minimized the evil and vile creature we all know as Patrick.

I really think these sexist remarks are too much. First of all, PF isn't talking, his mother plead the 5th. The only one that talked was Krystal, and we're discussing her just because of all the information that came out during the hearing. She's the one that did a plea deal or she wasn't gonna talk! How do we minimize her participation in this to be considered sexist? I guess I am a female sexist because I think the both of them are evil, trashy varmints? Where is the outrage from all of these people worrying about sexism here, that a woman was willing to try to murder another woman three times- she hadn't even met Kelsey, from what I can see. She was going to try and murder an innocent mother of a baby! She could have warned her and saved her, but no, she kept coming back to try and do the deed, eventually Patrick did it- how noble of him!

If PF tried to claim his innocence or started describing the crime he committed, you'd see this board blow up with anger and probably some bannings for a day or two to calm things down. Oh we are outraged at Patrick! We so want to pick apart his side of the story! Unfortunately, we can't because the sniveling weasel won't talk!
A thousand thank yous aren’t enough!

I don't know about that, but I remember it was said that the camera was across from her house facing the front door, but I could be wrong.
Actually I am behind now so I guess I'll check to see if its already been answered.
Maybe LE has video from more than one camera. Not necessarily right next door, but I wouldn't be surprised if another owner didn't have one that possibly caught things from another vantage point.

I have a lot of questions. Why is she living with her ranching, rodeo, cattle, horse and Australian Shepard breeding ‘ex’ husband since divorcing in 2016? How many of those trips to Colorado also involved ranch animal business between them- was it just KK involved in the business transactions with PF or was her ex also acquainted more than he lets on. Who’s male DNA was in KB’s sink? Why does PF say he’s being railroaded. Obviously KK is throwing him under the bus, but is there more to the story?
I think PF claimed he was being railroaded for the same reason KK told her friend she was being set up. Neither one wanted to admit their involvement.
KK and her husband were divorced in August 2018, and he is not involved in the case.
We don't know who the male and female DNA belong to, but it has been speculated it could have been left by her family, who stayed there for a short time after the murder. Imo

Line item #45 on the arrest affidavit states they were divorce summer of 2018.

Summer of 2018
  • KK and CL divorced (married for 8 years and still share a home in Idaho together raising their 2 children)
But he ex has been the only one who said that. The record showed case closed in 2016. I just think it’s worth questioning.

Who is this friend? Who is a defendant that showed at Ma Frazee's on Thanksgiving?if A defendant refers to PF why not state his/her name? Could this why PF called Ma Frazee after the murder? " Hey Ma can I bring So,and so to dinner"? Is this why the two different options of PF killing her himself,or with other person/s.
I've been wondering how PF could drive,and make calls between his,and KB's phones while traveling to Cripple Creek area without crashing.
MOO

I believe the early tweet referencing "defendant" and Thanksgiving dinner one of the most misinterpreted messages here from the hearing.

The tweet originated with prosecution wanting to call PF mother, SF, as it's first witness. This was never about any other defendant at dinner except PF. There was no "friend" who was also a defendant. The Prosecution referring to PF as "the defendant" is courtroom protocol-- nothing unusual or mysterious.

Prosecution wanted to call SF as the first witness at the hearing. Under objection by SF's attorney, Judge released SF from her subpoena, but also removed her from being present in the courtroom.

After lunch, Judge Sells took the opportunity to explain why Prosecution wanted SF to testify, and why he was upholding his his decision to release SF from her subpoena, and not require her to take the stand that day.

From the Courtroom, in full context:

9 a.m.

The prosecution has filed three additional charges against Patrick Frazee, including tampering with a deceased human body and crime of violence, which is a sentence enhancer.

The documents regarding those new charges have not yet been made public by Colorado Courts.

Tuesday’s court appearance is a preliminary hearing, which means the prosecution will attempt to show the judge that there is enough evidence for the case to go to trial.

The prosecution tried to call Patrick Frazee's mother Sheila Frazee as its first witness, however, her attorney argued that she should not be compelled to testify, citing her Fifth Amendment rights.

The judge ruled in favor of Sheila Frazee and she will not testify at this point, though he has asked that she leave the courtroom.

[...]

1:30 p.m -- COURT IS BACK IN SESSION AFTER LUNCH

Teller County Judge Scott Sells is upholding his decision to release Patrick Frazee’s mother from her subpoena, which means she will not have to testify against her son at his preliminary hearing.

Sells said prosecutors had wanted Sheila Frazee to testify about when her son arrived at Thanksgiving dinner the day Berreth disappeared, the wellbeing of his child, and a steel rod that may have been recovered.

She was also expected to testify about what was referred to as a “burning incident” at Frazee’s home, according to Sells.

Sells said a preliminary hearing is not a time for this testimony, and that other witnesses can provide further similar information.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

In the divorce, KKL moved out of the family home. Since the news article that brought him to public attention erred in that crucial aspect, I'm discounting all of it's information. IMO

I think PF claimed he was being railroaded for the same reason KK told her friend she was being set up. Neither one wanted to admit their involvement.
KK and her husband were divorced in August 2018, and he is not involved in the case.
We don't know who the male and female DNA belong to, but it has been speculated it could have been left by her family, who stayed there for a short time after the murder. Imo
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it was disclosed as unknown male DNA with her family and PF ruled out as the source.

Excuse me but I was replying to a statement that she was more evil, MORE, for doing less - simply because she’s a woman and a mother. I am not minimizing her involvement or suggesting we do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine