CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have been arguing since Feb. 19 over who is the more evil of the two, PF or KK, who was the instigator, how horrid it is that KK isn't going to do nearly the time in prison that she deserves to do, etc.

The thing is, like I pointed out two or three threads ago, life on the outside for KK is not going to be a picnic from here on. She will face lifelong scorn, disgust, rejection, contempt, ridicule, and belittlement. Also, she will be a felon and have a difficult to impossible time securing employment that will provide her a living wage. Someone earlier pointed out that without employment, she will also not have proper health care. PF is actually going to be better off in many ways as a guest of the state. So while I do agree that KK got a much sweeter legal deal than she deserved for her shockingly atrocious actions, I am content that she'll get her just desserts, just in a different manner. JMHO.

I agree she will have a difficult life, but please google “companies who give jobs to felons”...big surprise with the lists. She will get a job, with health insurance and benefits. I don’t want to list the companies for many reasons.....but you will be surprised!

Just noting, for the record, that there was not a notation of the delivery of the package being caught on camera. I'm sure that will come back in court whether it was or was not. Sometimes cameras pick up stuff, sometimes it does pick up motion and take a photograph and send it to the subscriber, and sometimes not.

this preliminary hearing was just to prove information and not put everything out into the court.

This trial is going to be one that everybody has to do crock pots with, especially due to the fact it will have to be done by tweets.

But it seemed to have worked out very well with the preliminary hearing because they were doing such a great job. A few errors which we have gone back and forth on the threads about, but I think we Now understand from looking at all of them to put it in perspective statements that sometimes happened. Thank you to those that sleuth it down to get the correct interpretation.

But I would assume they're going to be more people tweeting at the trial itself.
We're a long way from trial and I think there's still a possibility that it could be aired. :)
MOO

When KK said she had a headache and needed a nap after
watching her competition be burned in an animal trough,
where did she take that nap? did she go into SF's home and
lie down? Did she and SF and PF discuss what they were burning outside?
It could be that SF did more than 'look' outside and see the fire.
this could have been an illuminating discussion on the joys
of the bonfire.
THIS!!!

And also, it was said somewhere PF gave KK ibuprofen and told her to take a nap. Now wait a minute, she is the NURSE who thought about OD'ing KB on Ambien and/or Valium, which are prescription medications, BUT yet PF has to give HER ibuprofen that you can buy in so many places right over the counter!!?? Yeah, okay. I call it another BS story IMO!

I have wondered if CB sent that package so that there would be a comparison surveillance image of PF in the neighbor's system when he picked it up. But the date of CB's request does not align with the investigation dates, eg LE would have prompted CB to do this with LE already knowing about that camera.
Ref:
Amended Civil Action Complaint:http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf
17. Also, on or about December 2, 2018, Cheryl-Lee Berreth asked Frazee to go toKelsey’s home to check on her. Frazee said he was in Westcliffe but promised that he would do so. Cheryl-Lee Berreth also sent a text message to Frazee on or about this same date, asking him to pick up a package if it was on Kelsey’s doorstep. Upon information and belief, Frazee did neither.

Huh? On 12/2/18, CB requested WPPD do a welfare check at KB's home after concern that she could not reach KB.

CB estimates that on or about 12/2, she also sent a text to PF requesting that he collect a package from KB's doorstep (that she presumably sent to KB). PF allegedly replied that he was in Westcliffe, and would have to do it later.

Logical explanation is that CB sent or directed a package to Colorado prior to any knowledge that KB was or would go missing.

I highly doubt this was some exercise to test the neighbors surveillance camera system, or secure a comparative photo of PF when he picked up the package.

In fact, I seriously doubt CB had any knowledge of neighbors camera system on 12/2/18.

MOO

JMO KK needs to turn that tooth over to LE immediately to prove her stories or KK may lose her deal and find herself arrested.
I totally agree that KK needs to be completely clean with deal. I think she threw away trash at Sonic and that tooth was in that trash. I wonder if the landfill they are searching is the one that Sonic uses. MOO

Yes, the media is trying to get the search warrants.

But would the search warrant *returns * and the videos of those be published before trial? Is this like Florida?

Judge schedules March 4 hearing on motion by prosecutors for consumptive testing. Might also address motion by media to unseal search warrants.

Huh? On 12/2/18, CB requested WPPD do a welfare check at KB's home after concern that she could not reach KB.

CB estimates that on or about 12/2, she also sent a text to PF requesting that he collect a package from KB's doorstep (that she presumably sent to KB). PF allegedly replied that he was in Westcliffe, and would have to do it later.

Logical explanation is that CB sent or directed a package to Colorado prior to any knowledge that KB was or would go missing.

I highly doubt this was some exercise to test the neighbors surveillance camera system, or secure a comparative photo of PF when he picked up the package.

In fact, I seriously doubt CB had any knowledge of neighbors camera system on 12/2/18.

MOO

Thank you for those facts to make one reconsider.

But I still think it could have been that at some point in time, she had sent a package to her daughter that was not picked up. And since it was not picked up, she knew that her daughter was missing and had not returned home. And that could be verified by him going to the house to check if it was there to give her information whether she was, or was not there. I do wonder what day that someone else was sent to pick it up.

From vOv's article above, a new pic of KB's house that gives a good perspective of her condo and the neighbor's.

9e43ba93-7960-4762-8113-d3086481dbe0_750x422.jpg

Thank you so very much for that screenshot. It shows clearly that the house next door with the surveillance camera was probably focused towards the front, and if somebody came through the back to the front door, which is actually a side door, may not have been caught on camera.

Excellent visual that I will save as I have never seen that one before.

Ita !

Anyone --even if they feel they had nothing to do with Kelsey's murder -- who knew after or especially before this happened ....
What is wrong with people ?

You hear of a plot to kill an innocent person, you go to the authorities !
How selfish to let someone go to their death when you could've warned them !

Well that was interesting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member