CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
more stats on the trash:
using the 5 cu. yard dump truck size
25 dump truck loads will be searched per day
3 truckloads will be searched per hour
using 35-40 searchers, I have high hopes if her remains are there,
they WILL be found. They will literally be combing every inch of
trash in that 4320 cubic yards of trash.
She WILL be found, imo.

But if there was a sweater wrapped around KB's head--as KK claims PF told her--then how did a tooth fly all the way to a vent?

iirc, KK also claims PF told her to look for the tooth in the vent. If he knew it was there, why didn't he pick it up and dispose of it?

JMO

He could have hit her from behind, she lost the tooth when she fell forward and hit the floor. jmo

Why would little kids need to know this?
I would think they might have some questions. There's no way they wouldn't find out. I can't imagine kids in elementary school wouldn't hear about it from their parents. Kids can be very cruel. It has to be tough on KK's older boys. If they ask questions, they need to be answered appropriately. It's important to be honest with them (although we are talking about KK, so who knows what she will tell them) It can't possibly be easy. Imo

more stats on the trash:
using the 5 cu. yard dump truck size
25 dump truck loads will be searched per day
3 truckloads will be searched per hour
using 35-40 searchers, I have high hopes if her remains are there,
they WILL be found. They will literally be combing every inch of
trash in that 4320 cubic yards of trash.
She WILL be found, imo.

Great news!

I took a break from the case due to the pretty rampant sexism on-going.

Is KK a bad person? Yes, that's not for debate.

But all of the continued bashing and demeaning of her is ignoring the fact that the real monster is PF. And for as evil as KK is, without her speaking, they apparently don't have much of a case.

The entire case, all along, has been some pretty strong sexism and I'm just tired of feeling like it has to be defended. It's the boys will be boys and girls should be demure, quiet, prim and proper, only good to be a mother.
no way
this has nothing to do with sexism.

can this stop.....pleeeeeeeease:confused:

its hijacking the thread.

why is it not up for debate kk is a bad person???
is it ok for it to be up for debate PF is a bad person???

come on now.

4,320 cubic yards of trash will be searched.
to give some perspective, I've ordered gravel, dirt and such in
large dump trucks holding 5 cubic yards of material.
Using these big dump truck for size, it would take 864 dump
trucks loads to move 4320 cubic yards of trash.
that's a humongous undertaking, like looking for a large needle
in a haystack.

Or, like finding a straw-colored needle in a haystack. :(
Once they excavate and set the trash in rows, I wonder if high-res drones will be used, along with the searchers on the ground. It might be an opportunity to "crowdsolve" by eliciting help from sharp-eyed sleuths. Or, the experts can review the footage the night before, and "flag" any item(s) that seem promising. IMO

ETA: Looks like Necrosearch has that covered. There was mention of aerial photography.

Sweaters are bulky. The candle and the tooth/with root scenarios I don't believe. PF was a big, strong man. KK saying he covered KB's eyes with a sweater and produced scented candles is her attempt to portray PF as a considerate guy. I don't buy it at all. PF wanted to punish KB and he certainly wanted her to know it.

JMO

I sure want to see what was on PF’s Walmart receipt from T-day.

I, too, think the candle story isn’t very plausible.

no way

come on now.

If there are two things this entire board can agree on, they are:
1. PF is a bad person
2. KK is a bad person

Am I right?

It happens for financial reasons mostly I think, I remember reading something on just this somewhere, divorced people continuing to live together..
I worked with a woman who was divorced and she lived with her ex. And she said financially neither one could or wanted to struggle like that.
Personally don't know how they do it but they do, you are still both under the same roof except a piece of paper has said your relationship has changed.
True. I know people who have done this, but for a short amount of time. Two years in? That’s gonna take some patience

no way

come on now.
It's not up for debate because everyone is in agreement. I have not seen any posts at all claiming she is a good person.
That was KK's friend who said that. Imo

And everyday, as people attempt to shift blame away from PF, keep reminding us, MG:
He swung the bat!
There is no way to shift blame totally away from PF because of his conduct after KB vanished especially because CB found blood in the townhouse, PF was the last person to see KB alive and the fact that his and her cell phones seemed to be traveling together. This was known prior to KK talking to LE.

JMO

If there are two things this entire board can agree on, they are:
1. PF is a bad person
2. KK is a bad person

Am I right?
exactly
they are not on equal ground but they are both in the sewer pit of crap and deserve what ever verbal bashing either of them receive.

just lost on me how there is an interpretation that kk is getting the blame and pf is getting a free ride here.

we don't have a lot to say about him as its been stated before because he wont talk and its still pretty mysterious.
its coming.
but for now we have kk's version of events to scrutinize so we shall scrutinize, dissect and bash!

moo

I don't think there's anything unusual, but if it is his parent's property, it obviously wouldn't be cool for KK to bringing PF around, even if she and CL are divorced.

I don't know what future she saw for herself and PF. That boy is not leaving SF's ranchette and I would be surprised if CL didn't put up a fuss if KK tried to take the kids to Colorado anyway.

He may not have stayed at her house, could one assume on other trips that KKL did stay at his house in Florissant. And that Ma Frazee knew her?

The husband did say that they (KKL and PF) had gotten together/had relations in 2016 around time of divorce and possibly 2017. So if KKL went there, would she not have stayed at his house at that time?

And did she stay there in 2018 during her multiple trips?

no way

come on now.
I agree the discussion about whether people here are harder on KK because she is a woman hijacks the thread. Maybe it is a discussion that people who are interested in can take to another thread just for that purpose - and this thread can be kept to case details.

jmo

Very good post, SusiQ.

I am not convinced there was a tooth, and with a root. I notice KK points out the root because she knows that's where the pulp and blood vessels are for DNA. In a baseball bat attack, how does a whole tooth become dislodged and end up in a vent? Just me, I would expect broken off teeth. I have so many doubts about everything KK says, I wonder if she was fishing for a bullet casing and there was no tooth. MOO IMO JMO
Emph. mine

About that (possible) bullet casing....
It'd be worse (imo) than a tooth or fragment; a bullet casing will point to exactly whose gun was used.

Last nights sunset. Perhaps KB's leading the landfill search this week.... :)

KOAA News5‏Verified account @KOAA
Jim Korf captured this amazing sunset tonight in Colorado City. Wow!

D0OeSiLWwAE3evk.jpg

9:00 PM - 24 Feb 2019 PST

I literally just got Goosebumps looking at that.

Y'all have been arguing since Feb. 19 over who is the more evil of the two, PF or KK, who was the instigator, how horrid it is that KK isn't going to do nearly the time in prison that she deserves to do, etc.

The thing is, like I pointed out two or three threads ago, life on the outside for KK is not going to be a picnic from here on. She will face lifelong scorn, disgust, rejection, contempt, ridicule, and belittlement. Also, she will be a felon and have a difficult to impossible time securing employment that will provide her a living wage. Someone earlier pointed out that without employment, she will also not have proper health care. PF is actually going to be better off in many ways as a guest of the state. So while I do agree that KK got a much sweeter legal deal than she deserved for her shockingly atrocious actions, I am content that she'll get her just desserts, just in a different manner. JMHO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member