CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #46*ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I think what he babbled on to CB and LE was gold.
he is a talker. imo
just somebody (wonder who) told him to shut his trap. permanently.
bbm
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV Feb 26

They were together at the Five Guys (Sean and PF). In court, investigators said they have an estranged relationship but were running errands together. Then, Patrick talked to Sean before saying he wanted an attorney prior to talking with WPPD.

At the end of thread #45 there were 2 posts I wanted to respond to. Once again the tote, is it plastic or fabric? I’m honestly tired of trying to figure that out but while I was looking for info on the kind of bat (wood or metal) it was, it said repeatedly BAG. I’ll provide quotes and links below. I don’t “know” personally. This is just what was stated

“That same day, phone records showed that Frazee called his mother and Kenney. Frazee was also seen on surveillance video at his bank with a baby carrier in the passenger seat and the black tote bag in the rear.”

“They both traveled back to Frazee’s home, where he burned the body with gasoline, she said. DA Dan May told ABC News that Frazee's mother, Sheila Frazee, saw the burning black tote bag .”

“After the crime, Frazee joined his family for Thanksgiving dinner before bringing a black tote with Berreth’s body out to Nash Ranch in Fremont County, Kenney said. He put the bag on the top of a stack of hay.”

“After the crime, Frazee joined his family for Thanksgiving dinner before bringing a black tote with Berreth’s body out to Nash Ranch in Fremont County, Kenney said. He put the bag on the top of a stack of hay.”

THE BAT
Frazee and Kenney also burned the baseball bat and trash bags in a horse trough on his Florissant property, Slater said. Kenney told authorities that Frazee had wanted people to believe that Berreth killed herself.

ALL of this info can be taken from this link. I may have missed a few but this is more than enough to say BAG has been mentioned repeatedly and according to KK the bat was wood and they burned it

Patrick Frazee to face trial after preliminary hearing

At the end of thread #45 there were 2 posts I wanted to respond to. Once again the tote, is it plastic or fabric? I’m honestly tired of trying to figure that out but while I was looking for info on the kind of bat (wood or metal) it was, it said repeatedly BAG. I’ll provide quotes and links below. I don’t “know” personally. This is just what was stated

“That same day, phone records showed that Frazee called his mother and Kenney. Frazee was also seen on surveillance video at his bank with a baby carrier in the passenger seat and the black tote bag in the rear.”

“They both traveled back to Frazee’s home, where he burned the body with gasoline, she said. DA Dan May told ABC News that Frazee's mother, Sheila Frazee, saw the burning black tote bag .”

THE BAT
Frazee and Kenney also burned the baseball bat and trash bags in a horse trough on his Florissant property, Slater said. Kenney told authorities that Frazee had wanted people to believe that Berreth killed herself.

ALL of this info can be taken from this link. I may have missed a few but this is more than enough to say BAG has been mentioned repeatedly and according to KK the bat was wood and they burned it

In the affidavit it is described as a black plastic tote with silver handles. Many articles have mistakenly referred to it as a bag. Imo

THE BAT

Discussion of cloth vs plastic tote...Ithink the difficulty with media these days, and showing different media is saying the same thing, is due to the fact that they plagiarized again and again. Not necessarily in their tweets, but in the printed media and afterwards. As to the tweeting, I think it's misinterpretation of what a tote is when they were typing very fast.

The arrest affidavit, and the information that was gleaned later, was that there were plastic balls, black plastic balls from the tote. So therefore, I think it was a hard-sided plastic container.

Indeed, it does take some experience to go through the weeds with the media today when they copy each other stories.

And they don't realize the significance when someone heard as a tote, and in their mind they interpret a tote as a bag without thinking that is a significant difference, and that goes from their brain to their fingers very quickly in a tweet. The definition of tote, especially for women, is usually considered a bag if not put into the correct context. In my opinion

When I was following on the 19th, I did a hashtag for Kelsey versus just one reporter. It gave me a better understanding of what was going on.

When in doubt, the arrest affidavit trumped all. Imho

ETA, the arrest affidavit said that the tote had melted, so therefore the assumption is it was plastic. Below is a screenshot from such.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-075246_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-075246_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Can you link me to that. I’d love to stick around but I’m off running errands this morning I’ll check back later. Thank you!
I don't know how to do it but it's in the affidavit when it refers to the tote, I can't even remember the page. It was posted again in the last thread. KK pointed out several others just like it to investigators when they were on Frazees property, so I think they are pretty sure what kind of tote it was.
I would place more credibility in the affidavit than any news source. Imo

Can you link me to that. I’d love to stick around but I’m off running errands this morning I’ll check back later. Thank you!

Verification of black plastic tote with silver handles in AA

I found this, which says it was in the arrest affidavit, let me go do a screenshot and I will add it to this post in a minute..
Cell phone records, video provide timeline of Kelsey Berreth killing

"Kenney told investigators Berreth's body was stored in a black plastic tote with silver handles in a barn for several, the affidavit says"

Attached is a screenshot from the arrest affidavit, the tote is described in paragraph 71 below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-080723_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-080723_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

THE BAT

This was exactly the same reason I had a hard time figuring out why everyone was saying PLASTIC STORAGE CONTAINER and was imagining something more akin to a large duffle bag

This was exactly the same reason I had a hard time figuring out why everyone was saying PLASTIC STORAGE CONTAINER and was imagining something more akin to a large duffle bag

Further explanation on why bag vs. Totes difference in Media accounts.

I guess it comes down to that the arrest affidavit was not in existence for the media when they were doing their tweeting.

So with the tweeting, a lot of people were saying bag instead of tote because they did not realize the significance of the difference of those two words during the prelim.

And the media that continues to use the word bag, apparently has not read the arrest affidavit and double-checked the tweets, which they * incorrectly in my opinion* build upon for the articles they later rolled out and gets repeated sometimes. Imho incorrectly.

Keep in mind, the arrest affidavit was not released until after the 19th session of all the tweeting which we are using quite frequently.

Black plastic tote with silver handles is in the arrest affidavit.

Use the arrest affidavit to correct the tweets imho.

ETA

@Tippy Lynn, hth. I'm putting the first sentence at the top of this so if this issue comes up again I will just cut and paste lol

Attachments

182.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Further explanation on why bag vs. Totes difference in Media accounts.

I guess it comes down to that the arrest affidavit was not in existence for the media when they were doing they're tweeting.

So with the tweeting, a lot of people were saying bag instead of tote because they did not realize the significance of the difference of those two words during the prelim.

And the media that continues to use the word bag, apparently has not read the arrest affidavit and double-checked the tweets, which the do the article from and gets repeated sometimes.

Keep in mind, the arrest affidavit was not released until after the 19th session of all the tweeting which we are using quite frequently.

Use the arrest affidavit to correct the tweets imho.
Precisely! Excellent summation!

I think people got the black plastic from the the description Also I believe msm has referred to it in different ways. Personally I go with the affidavit that it was a black tote duffel bag type thing. Jmo

ETA May says bag in the affidavit
Your post..

"I think people got the black plastic from the the description Also I believe msm has referred to it in different ways. Personally I go with the affidavit that it was a black tote duffel bag type thing. Jmo

ETA May says bag in the affidavit"

No, affidavit does not say bag. See paragraph 71 in the affidavit. "Tote".

That is fine if you want to go with black tote duffle bag type thing, but that is not what the affidavit says. I believe you are incorrect when you say the affidavit says bag.

Attachments

182.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Discussion of cloth vs plastic tote...Ithink the difficulty with media these days, and showing different media is saying the same thing, is due to the fact that they plagiarized again and again. Not necessarily in their tweets, but in the printed media and afterwards. As to the tweeting, I think it's misinterpretation of what a tote is when they were typing very fast.

The arrest affidavit, and the information that was gleaned later, was that there were plastic balls, black plastic balls from the tote. So therefore, I think it was a hard-sided plastic container.

Indeed, it does take some experience to go through the weeds with the media today when they copy each other stories.

And they don't realize the significance when someone heard as a tote, and in their mind they interpret a tote as a bag without thinking that is a significant difference, and that goes from their brain to their fingers very quickly in a tweet. The definition of tote, especially for women, is usually considered a bag if not put into the correct context. In my opinion

When I was following on the 19th, I did a hashtag for Kelsey versus just one reporter. It gave me a better understanding of what was going on.

When in doubt, the arrest affidavit trumped all. Imho

ETA, the arrest affidavit said that the tote had melted, so therefore the assumption is it was plastic. Below is a screenshot from such.
And it’s possible there were both - initially a tote bag in the back of his truck. And then that tote bag gets put in a plastic tote (pretty much every brand is referred to as a Rubbermaid tub in my world) because of leakage, smell, etc. It would certainly have been easier to slip a tote bag into and out of her condo than a Rubbermaid tub. (A tote bag is actually how we suspect Lingling was carried out of an apartment complex without anyone noticing, as well.) But keeping her in just the tote bag after that would have been courting trouble.

ETA, so initial reports about what was in the back of the truck AND the affidavit could both be correct.

One of the few things in this case that seems to have no explanation, what in the world happened to that missing bullet? I’m pretty much on board with KKs story since they have a quite a bit of evidence between cell phone data and surveillance confirming most of her timeline, but that’s one question that she can’t answer. Curious what you guys think?
I think Kelsey was still alive,when they got her off the haystack.just clinging to life. Then they panicked and one of them shot her to finish her off.
That explains the missing bullit.
MOO

Last edited:
And it’s possible there were both - initially a tote bag in the back of his truck. And then that tote bag gets put in a plastic tote (pretty much every brand is referred to as a Rubbermaid tub in my world) because of leakage, smell, etc. It would certainly have been easier to slip a tote bag into and out of her condo than a Rubbermaid tub. (A tote bag is actually how we suspect Lingling was carried out of an apartment complex without anyone noticing, as well.) But keeping her in just the tote bag after that would have been courting trouble.

ETA, so initial reports about what was in the back of the truck AND the affidavit could both be correct.

It could be as simple as people in the United States, you can figure out where they are from because they use the word soda, soft drink, or Coke.

I myself, I'm going with the arrest affidavit versus trying to put words in other people's mouths, especially the prosecution and the law enforcement folks. In my opinion, they clearly stated that the tote was going to be very important and the testimony, and that was singular, vs. multiple totes.

But I'm just using my logic, and your logic and Others May differ from my logic.

Last edited:
When CW had to think, he got himself in trouble. This guy is no different.

It’s hard for him to think and talk as the same time, hence the “basically.”

I agree, he probably inflicted some damage before he finally shut up, and lawyered up.

He can't speak naturally and comfortably because he's too busy conjuring up his story while he's talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm