CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did PF plan for Kelsey's phone to ping in Idaho to create an alibi for himself, but didn't think about the ping locations when making fake text exchanges in the days before? Did he not understand how pings work? Would there be enough evidence against him without this mistake?
ive been pondering this too.
i don't think he did know.
I think someone who came along after the fact cleaned up a few nasty messes and tidied ALL THE LOOSE ENDS. including hatching the ridiculous plan of taking the gun and phone to Idaho with her. even then she didn't really comprehend how it worked.
but still I personally think she concocted most of the 'getaway clean plan'.

moo

I’m wondering if PF’s friend, mentioned in atleast one search warrant, was the reason behind the sealing of the arrest affidavit early on.

He clearly was complicit in obstructing the investigation.

He said strange things to the people at the bank, as well as to law enforcement.

He also picked up a package at Kelsey’s.

Perhaps law enforcement was worried that he would also do other things to help PF.

I don’t think much of anything went through his head but getting rid of her. He had no idea if her mom would show up after not hearing from her. He left a crime scene to be cleaned up later. I have no doubt a tooth was found. This is exactly why some men kill their significant others. They don’t have the intelligence or forethought of anything (like CW and the neighbors’ cameras) AND they leave evidence. Their mind is focused on one thing - eliminating the problem. Rest In Peace you sweet beautiful girl. This world was a better place having you in it for your short life. MOO

ive been pondering this too.
i don't think he did know.
I think someone who came along after the fact cleaned up a few nasty messes and tidied ALL THE LOOSE ENDS. including hatching the ridiculous plan of taking the gun and phone to Idaho with her. even then she didn't really comprehend how it worked.
but still I personally think she concocted most of the 'getaway clean plan'.

moo
It looks like some type of panic situation after a loss of temper. All these different scenarios discussed and acted upon then they forget the basics: KB's vehicles, phones, cameras, clean up risk left for two days, overkill, changing story to LE, placing yourself at each crime scence, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member