CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. If everyone thought KB took off like PF said, why worry about him being seen on neigbor’s security cams? That tells me he likely knew she didn’t just take off.

Given the age difference between them, the nature of this relationship is intriguing to me.
Right. about their stealth behavior.
I've seen other young men who grew up without much fatherly attention or a cold, absentee father and later they find
and befriend a much older friend who sorta represents a
father figure that the young guy never had. I wasn't surprised at this relationship but it does tell me more
about PF growing up without much paternal support.

Daniela Leon‏ @danielaleontv

While covering tonight’s story. A classmate of #PatrickFrazee reached out to us at FOX21 saying they were in disbelief and shocked to learn about his alleged involvement in #KelseyBerreth case. They told us he just wasn’t that kind of guy in high school.

D1CKp0kXQAA0zqW.jpg

D1CKp00WkAAZY5F.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter

nothing, nada. at least up to this point that has been shared.
But he's obviously been shown to 1) not be co-operative with
LE 2) helping PF scramble the facts 3) blur the lines of
evidence that LE is seeking.
He's another one that I say, If his lips are moving, he's lying.

PS/ I believe he lied at the press conference when he told
LE (after LE asked) that the woman with him was named
Elaine. Not so. that's not her name. MOO.
I would say it’s pretty safe to say that what you all have assumed of PF abusive behavior may spot on. This Mom (I think her name was Vanessa) spoke about it and how it almost lead her daughter to suicide one night. Very sad....

Reposting these for new thread:

Still reading through these search warrants. On 18-117 it states the family believed Kelsey was dead before finding blood in her bathroom and told investigators texts she allegedly sent after thanksgiving were not hers since Kelsey uses complete sentences.

D1CQ1W-U4AMBCvq.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Before going further. Here is a list of resources available for victims of domestic violence. You are not alone. My mother and grandmother lived through this, teaching me a valuable lesson: it happens to anyone.

D1CYo9KX0AAGVMa.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Here’s a text transcript of the messages sent to Kelsey Berreth to Patrick Frazee and vice cersa days before and after she went missing. Documents say messages sent after 22 are not from Berreth. It was all a “scheme”

D1CcRGqWsAAp-c4.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Reposting these for new thread:

List of items seized from Patrick Frazee’s home. Including five teeth, search warrants says lab tests are being conducted on items found and the results are still unknown. Berreth’s body has yet to be found. Police are searching for her remains in a nearby landfill.

D1CdYVDXcAEIKAE.jpg

D1CdYUrWsAExnvO.jpg

D1CdYVYWwAA8O74.jpg

D1CdYVcWsAAWnRw.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter

The bank run: it was stated by the bank worker that pf and mrS were interested in security camera video from the atm, and weather baby k and or a car carrier could be seen.

It was also stated in search warrant that there was zero unusual activity on KB accounts.
This was KB's bank/credit union, right? Why would PF
have been at the ATM? Something important about him
showing up there on video. Any ideas?
Did he cash one or some of her checks? Wanting to know
if baby showed in video tells me they were trying to get their story straight on where baby was at what time. ??

if baby showed in video tells me they were trying to get their story straight on where baby was at what time. ??
I believe he deposited a couple checks,and made a withdrawl. If I'm not mistaken.
MOO.

PF had a checking account at Ent - they collected his checkbook and register:

D1CdYVDXcAEIKAE.jpg

The baby carrier was seen in the bank video.

nothing, nada. at least up to this point that has been shared.
But he's obviously been shown to 1) not be co-operative with
LE 2) helping PF scramble the facts 3) blur the lines of
evidence that LE is seeking.
He's another one that I say, If his lips are moving, he's lying.

PS/ I believe he lied at the press conference when he told
LE (after LE asked) that the woman with him was named
Elaine. Not so. that's not her name. MOO.

@enelram Thank you!

I am way behind and am trying to catch up with reading posts and the search warrant info released yesterday, but I do have a question. Is there any mention of finding a baseball bat? Thanks in advance.
Not yet. KKL says it was put in the fire when the body was
burned. Good question though, I think that's one important
thing they're looking for in the landfill.

Good Morning All=
thoughts this morning that I haven't seen discussed.
- the mention of PF leaving his truck at 4 Mile and calling
Slagle to pick him up and the 2 of them go pick up the pkg.
on KB's porch.
First, is Slagle a utility worker? Where did the description
of 'utility worker' come into play? Another misdirection
by someone?
But my real question is- Did PF leave the 'work truck' at
4 Mile to have maybe, his truck bed be replace or cleaned
or acid washed or detailed to remove evidence of a body
leaking fluids in the back bed? The timing of this is
suspicious, IMO.
Edit- Just checked and Four Mile is a 'Fire Dept. location and a Cemetary called
Four Mile. The fire dept. also provides EMS services. So why did he leave his
work truck there?

It was earlier reported that when KB first reported missing by CB, she also contacted PF and requested he pick up a package that had been left at KB's doorstep. (PF responded that he was in Westcliffe, and would have to do it later). Per the released Warrants, we now know that the package on the doorstep was a crystal, tree ornament for baby K.

During the preliminary hearing on 2/19, we learned that the neighbors surveillance camera captured the image of somebody picking up the package at KB's doorstep, and also a utility worker.

From the Warrant 111, Attach A- pg 12, the person collecting baby K's package is identified as R. Slagle, who confirmed he picked up the package at KB's doorstep while PF waited in Slagle's vehicle. The utility worker has only been identified as from Black Hills Energy employee, and is said to have left a yellow door tag.

Neither R Slagle or Black Hills Energy employee have been named POI by LE/investigators.

I've been away from the thread for a while (just finished Novel #5 editing and ready for some sleuthing and possible single malt scotch). Five teeth? Forensically, even without a body that and the blood can convict him.

Iirc the cctv shows the black tote as well, maybe that was his concern. If I have the right cctv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF