CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two ID telephone numbers that have search warrants starting in April of 2018. I kind of wonder why they don't go back a bit further since he allegedly got together with KK again in March.

I also wonder why the ENT warrants on Kelsey's the dates go wayyyy back and on PF they only request them from 11/21/18 on??

The bank run: it was stated by the bank worker that pf and mrS were interested in security camera video from the atm, and weather baby k and or a car carrier could be seen.

It was also stated in search warrant that there was zero unusual activity on KB accounts.
But why would they be curious about whether the baby was seen on the security cam? I can't figure that one out.

I don't think the timeline is off. Her last known purchase was at Safeway. Her purse with her ATM card would have been in the home which he had access to at the house. LE has him already on camera at the bank presumably with KB in the back of his truck. Again, PF does not seem to concern with getting caught. He is going to claim they shared accounts.

Well if he is going to claim they shared accounts, then maybe his "friends" and some "neighbors" will wake up who believe him when he says they were not together. They truly need to get a clue...

Daniela Leon‏ @danielaleontv

While covering tonight’s story. A classmate of #PatrickFrazee reached out to us at FOX21 saying they were in disbelief and shocked to learn about his alleged involvement in #KelseyBerreth case. They told us he just wasn’t that kind of guy in high school.

D1CKp0kXQAA0zqW.jpg

D1CKp00WkAAZY5F.jpg

Daniela Leon on Twitter
My guess is he was better at hiding his activities when he was in high school. The people who cleaned up his mess this time are older now and had a more difficult time cleaning up the mess.

According to the warrant police obtained to search the home Frazee and his mother shared in Florissant in mid-December, supporting documentation for the warrant application showed that Woodland Park police received a Facebook message of a screen shot of a post made by a woman named Sheila McCorkle-Frazee at 4:36 p.m. on Nov. 22 that shows a picture of Glinda from “The Wizard of Oz” and says, “YAY the witch is dead”.

They knew THAT DAY!

Wrong SF it turned out.

Authorities call 'Witch is dead' post in Patrick Frazee case a 'strange coincidence': report

I'm still wondering who SR is. PF made several phone calls to her number in Idaho during the time in question. The SW names her and provides her address, no less. Should that not have been redacted prior to release?

I need to find time to go back and locate the SW it is stated in. It's in one that documents his phone activity. Wondering if she is an acquaintance of KK or his new love interest. We all know he didn't really care one iota for KK. Once he's roped you in he just uses you to achieve his goals. If SR was a new "catch", she's damn lucky he's behind bars for good. I'd like to see an interview with her :)

But why would they be curious about whether the baby was seen on the security cam? I can't figure that one out.

In one of the warrants, it says a white "box" can be seen in the back. Is this the tote--maybe came in a box? Unsure... They mention the baby but maybe are really wondering if this can be seen or checking to even see if there is still video (hoping it got covered up) and what he is up against for timeline, lies, activities, video...?

Just thoughts...

Good Morning All=
thoughts this morning that I haven't seen discussed.
- the mention of PF leaving his truck at 4 Mile and calling
Slagle to pick him up and the 2 of them go pick up the pkg.
on KB's porch.
First, is Slagle a utility worker? Where did the description
of 'utility worker' come into play? Another misdirection
by someone?
But my real question is- Did PF leave the 'work truck' at
4 Mile to have maybe, his truck bed be replace or cleaned
or acid washed or detailed to remove evidence of a body
leaking fluids in the back bed? The timing of this is
suspicious, IMO.
Edit- Just checked and Four Mile is a 'Fire Dept. location and a Cemetary called
Four Mile. The fire dept. also provides EMS services. So why did he leave his
work truck there?
I also noticed this as I was reading late last night. I would imagine LE investigated it. I don’t recall when LE confiscated his pick up and how that timeline lines up with when LE spoke with Slagle, specifically about picking up the package. I will have to go back and read again because If memory serves me, this wasn’t discussed at the press conference where he was standing in the back, I believe it may have been after that point.

I'm still wondering who SR is. PF made several phone calls to her number in Idaho during the time in question. The SW names her and provides her address, no less. Should that not have been redacted prior to release?

I need to find time to go back and locate the SW it is stated in. It's in one that documents his phone activity. Wondering if she is an acquaintance of KK or his new love interest. We all know he didn't really care one iota for KK. Once he's roped you in he just uses you to achieve his goals. If SR was a new "catch", she's damn lucky he's behind bars for good. I'd like to see an interview with her :)

This is bizarre: 208-731-6679 US phone records reverse phone lookup in the US

That phone number in ID that is in the docs, belongs to KK and the SR that’s mentioned?!

Did Patrick know CB and Kelsey’s brother were arriving on the 4th? Hence, the trip to the home to pick up the package on the 3rd to give the appearance KB had retrieved it and therefore was still alive?
Wait a minute, didn't RS say he got out of the truck to retrieve the package so PF wouldn't be seen on the neighbor's cctv?

nursys.com is a useful site.

(BBM)

Last edited:
Yes

Yes he did
So PF knew there was a cctv. Which means he knew he would be recorded and he made sure to be in the footage to set up timelines for when he picked up the baby or "exchanged" the baby. Now the whole bank thing makes sense. He hadn't figured on the bank video and what it might see that would be different from the video at KB's place. It also means he knew how to retrieve her body in such a way that it wouldn't be seen and he also made sure KK entered KB's home in such a way that she wouldn't be seen either.

He couldn't have been or he wouldn't have lied to LE about returning to KB's on Thanksgiving Day. I think that might have been the first indication LE had that something was amiss.
I think it was her cars sitting at her home and no report from him of concern. Even past the imaginary week of thinking about things.

Maybe. She had asked him to pick it up but had the impression he never did. I don't know how long between the time he said he would and he actually did pick it up. It must have been awhile since his friend ( Slager?) told him not to get out of the car. Imo
SW111 "items to recover at PF residence" - item#4 packaging for ornament sent from Costco by CB2 on 11/29, arrived at KB 12/1

RS wasn't sure whether he picked up the package Mon 12/3 or Tues 12/4, per SW111, Dec 10, after presser discussion with CBI Slater.

(Yes, the SW spells out CB2 sent it, not CB1). HTH.

So the implication is that KB lived there, and PF has been doing baby exchanges there since May 2018, and although the surveillance camera is practically in PF's face just feet away, he never saw it, never knew it was there as he walked by 100s of times? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm