CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt DA May will have his opportunity to ask SF ALL about it come trial time. I wonder if brother SF will be on the witness list as well? I don't see why he wouldn't be called to testify to what he did/did not observe on TG as well since he did place himself there. :D

I absolutely, positively expect Dan May to call PF's big bro the LEO to the stand.
I for one am looking forward with great anticipation to his sworn testimony.
Looks like SA is going to be forced to make a decision.
It will be interesting to see which blood runs thicker to him, the red, or the blue.
He can't have it both ways in this case.

JMO.

Yes, the judge had valid concerns about the fifth amendment. Meaning, had she testified, she would've likely incriminated herself. The judge's ruling had nothing to do with SF's attorney throwing out the word "unethical."
MOO

We'll agree to disagree. I have no problem understanding the Judge said what he meant. SF's attorney did win.

JMO

LOL@ hoosegau!!:p:p:p:p:p

I think he's also missing Gripe Water.
For his sore tum-tum. :(:(:(:eek:

Wonder if they sell Gripe Water and sippy cups in the prison commissary?

moo and imho.
Lol!!
They do still sell it. (Not in jail)
My daughter had some at her house last week! 20 years in pediatrics and I had never heard of it.
Guess our doctors didn't support using it.

Moo

Well, still no illegal burning charges against SF = Huge win. :rolleyes:
And that’s the most important thing here.:p

Hopefully her defense attorney is able to strike some sort of immunity deal, just so she’s able to speak freely, without fear of implicating herself in something as horrific as being witness to a bonfire.

Last edited:
And that’s the most important thing here.:p

Hopefully her defense attorney is able to strike some sort of immunity deal, just so she’s able to speak freely, without fear of implicating herself in something as horrific as being witness to a bonfire.

Listen, all kidding aside, burning black plastic tote thingies is a serious offense in Colorado.

I have no problem understanding the Judge said what he meant. SF's attorney did win.

JMO

SBM for brevity:

Oh I absolutely agree with you -- except for SF's attorney winning.
I speculate that he lost spectacularly because SF will be called to the stand to testify by the Prosecution.

The Judge was very clear, as MassGuy stated below.
The Judge decided that SF would be called to testify when the time was appropriate. A clear win for DA May -- he's got his eye on the ball.

Exactly.

The judge’s job was to determine if there was enough evidence to proceed forward.

He decided that putting a witness on the stand who was going to invoke her Fifth Amendment rights, wasn’t a good use of time.

There were other ways the prosecution could present the necessary evidence.

JMO, speculation, and my humble opinion. :)

Last edited:
Listen, all kidding aside, burning black plastic tote thingies is a serious offense in Colorado.
And SF would have been witness to this conspiracy to burn plastic.

If they can somehow flip her, perhaps PF and KK will go down hard.

And by “go down hard,” I mean be forced to pay a small fine.

SBM for brevity:

Oh I absolutely agree with you -- except for SF's attorney winning.
I speculate that he lost spectacularly because SF will be called to the stand to testify by the Prosecution.

The Judge was very clear, as MassGuy stated below.
The Judge decided that SF would be called to testify when the time was appropriate. A clear win for DA May -- he's got his eye on the ball.

JMO, speculation, and my humble opinion. :)
Yes, I imagine. "Choose your battles wisely (and timely)," is in Chapter One of the DA's manual.

We'll agree to disagree. I have no problem understanding the Judge said what he meant. SF's attorney did win.

JMO
Sounds good. Either way, the prosecution owned that courtroom with their mountain of evidence, and despite the defense's objections, PF is going to trial. And, as an added bonus, also over the defense's objections, the judge ruled the arrest affidavit and search warrants could be released. I don't know if you were here for the prelim, but it was quite a day for the prosecution! And, they'll get around to Ma Frazee eventually. ;)
MOO

Sounds good. Either way, the prosecution owned that courtroom with their mountain of evidence, and despite the defense's objections, PF is going to trial. And, as an added bonus, also over the defense's objections, the judge ruled the arrest affidavit and search warrants could be released. I don't know if you were here for the prelim, but it was quite a day for the prosecution! And, they'll get around to Ma Frazee eventually. ;)
MOO
They certainly did.

I was shocked that we were privy to such detail, and I can’t say it enough, I love Colorado’s open records laws.

I knew the case against him would be compelling, but I never imagined that he would have all but handed the prosecution the case, solely on account of his stupidity.

Note to future murderers: If you are trying to fake conversations with a dead person, make sure the victim’s phone, isn’t sitting right next to yours.

Especially if your story is going to be that you last saw her two days prior.

And SF would have been witness to this conspiracy to burn plastic.

If they can somehow flip her, perhaps PF and KK will go down hard.

And by “go down hard,” I mean be forced to pay a small fine.

Of up to 10k! Which means Ma F. will have to give up her plans to convert the giant crater in her front yard into an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

You're definitely onto something: DA May has a huge bargaining chip there with Ma.
Cop to the tote burn in exchange for ratting out her son burning his fiancé's corpse while his side piece stood alongside chomping down on pizza.

It will work. She's a Frazee, too, after all.

JMO.

Its very serious, especially when its an Hermes Le Pliage-- cuz those suckers are made in China with plastic handles. And burning plastic is against the law in CO.

And when that plastic tote thingie contains the corpse of a murder victim, being burned on the Franchette lived upon by the suspect who has already been arrested by LE, and witnessed by KK, it becomes more serious. This isn't just a civil penalty, folks.

The fact that the woman needs her own attorney in her son's criminal murder trial doesn't exactly scream "WINNING!" to me, but that's JMO.

I'm just speculating here....
but I came to the same conclusion.o_O

JMO, IMHO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads