CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And we do know that KK deleted her Google location history, but we don’t know if that was the case for PF.

One of the search warrants was for a Google email address in his name.

The cell tower information will be gold, but his Google data could be a goldmine.

Either way, he’s in a bad spot.

BBM - But doesn't it make a person wonder why she deleted her Google history? JMO, it sure makes me wonder why....

BBM - But doesn't it make a person wonder why she deleted her Google history? JMO, it sure makes me wonder why....
Because “you have a mess to clean up,” meant that she knew she was about to participate in a major crime.

Gather supplies, lie to ex husband, borrow car, delete Google history.

A checklist for a murder coverup.

She knew exactly what she was doing, and unfortunately, won’t pay for that.

Update:

KDVR/KWGN [2NEWS, DENVER FOX 31] is first to apply for EMC, and to also act as the single "pool camera" for arraignment 4/5/19.

If Court grants request, we shall have audio and camera coverage of PF arraignment.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/Request for Expanded Media Coverage by KDVR-KWGN Arraginment Hearing 04-05-2019.pdf
UPDATE

EMC granted by the Court. Audio and camera at 4/5/19 hearing.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...r re_ Request for Expanded Media Coverage.pdf

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Patrick Frazee is due back in court this week for a pair of appearances. The first, April 4, is a disposition hearing for the custody case. Then on Friday, April 5, his arraignment hearing in the criminal case. He will enter a plea on Friday. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

D3F6s1fVAAAD2kP.jpg

12:57 PM - 1 Apr 2019 pst

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Both hearings are scheduled for 8:30 a.m. at the Teller County Courthouse in Cripple Creek. @KOAA will provide coverage, as we have throughout the case, both on-air and online. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

12:58 PM - 1 Apr 2019 pst

News Bump

The last time they issued a decorum order was for the prelim hearing. What we learned just through the tweets from that hearing were enough to cause nightmares (for me.. literally). I’m hoping this decorum order is just protocol. I don’t know if I can take another bombshell of a day like February 19.

As always PommyMommy, thank you for keeping us looped in with facts and solid info!

What is presented throughout the SW's are RTT hits. PCMD, or what Verizon calls RTT hits, are absolutely not GPS location data. RTT hits are only estimated distance to cell tower information for the use of the phone company. An RTT hit is expressed as an arc band of potential positions in a given cell tower sector at an estimated distance.

The closest LE ever got to putting KB's phone in PF's hand can only be expressed as "somewhere between 88 yards and 12.185 miles". LE states this is "margin of error" and "evidence of phones traveling together". IMO it's laughable. A Defense expert would completely demolish the nonsense in the SW's. Some of it is truly offensive, clearly just slapped together.

(Ref. SW18-112, p.19, for 11-24-18.
KB phone 7.01 miles from tower,
PF phone 7.06 miles from tower,
both phones RTT hit at 12:58:27)

Do the math.
This expert doesn’t find it “offensive,” rather, he finds it compelling.

Rate of travel, direction of travel, and the response time between the phones and towers.

Seems like solid math to me.

Mark Pfoff, a former El Paso County Sheriff’s Office detective and current owner of Rocky Mountain Computer Forensics, has spoken to News 5 about the importance of cell phone analytics in the case. He said it proves some inconsistencies in Frazee’s story.

“I think the records very clearly show that the story he gave law enforcement is not accurate,” Pfoff said.

A figure developed after securing a warrant for Frazee’s phone and Verizon records for both his and Berreth’s phones showed how police tracked the devices appearing to travel together. Around 5 p.m., the phones both ping off the same tower in Florissant. They were traveling southwest, from Woodland Park, heading toward Frazee’s residence.

Using the location data, police have now determined this was a plan Frazee developed to distance himself as a murder suspect, something Pfoff said can be common in this type of case.

“Based on this, his plan is clearly to show that she’s still alive much later than she was. That’s pretty obvious.”
Warrants reveal cell phone evidence in Frazee case

This expert doesn’t find it “offensive,” rather, he finds it compelling.

Rate of travel, direction of travel, and the response time between the phones and towers.

Seems like solid math to me.

Mark Pfoff, a former El Paso County Sheriff’s Office detective and current owner of Rocky Mountain Computer Forensics, has spoken to News 5 about the importance of cell phone analytics in the case. He said it proves some inconsistencies in Frazee’s story.

“I think the records very clearly show that the story he gave law enforcement is not accurate,” Pfoff said.

A figure developed after securing a warrant for Frazee’s phone and Verizon records for both his and Berreth’s phones showed how police tracked the devices appearing to travel together. Around 5 p.m., the phones both ping off the same tower in Florissant. They were traveling southwest, from Woodland Park, heading toward Frazee’s residence.

Using the location data, police have now determined this was a plan Frazee developed to distance himself as a murder suspect, something Pfoff said can be common in this type of case.

“Based on this, his plan is clearly to show that she’s still alive much later than she was. That’s pretty obvious.”
Warrants reveal cell phone evidence in Frazee case

I believe this guys math MOEO

Last edited:
I was referring to PF defense Attorney....

Yeah, he most definitely cannot testify.

Besides, he'll be too busy banging his head against the defense table to do much of anything else.

By the end of the trial, the poor guy's gonna' be so frazeed, he'll most likely be reduced to communicating in grunts, clacks and whistles.

JMO.

Today, on g-mail, I got an e-mail from Google summarizing my February timeline. I checked it out and was freaked out. Google can track you by having your phone in your presence. For example, one day I took my mother out to eat and then went to the mall. It tracked the miles from my home to the restaurant, how long I was in the restaurant, and then it pinpointed the exact store that I was in at the mall. I was shocked. It goes back years. If you have a computer and are logged in to Google, then you can go to the link and look at a map, day by day of where you have been. It even records when you are stopped and when you are moving. I live in a "dead zone." My cell phone won't work here, yet Google still could track me through dead zones. I have a feeling LE knows every move made by KB and PF for a very long time without even having to go through Google's corporate. If they go through Google, they can get it for anyone. Log in to your Google account and then follow this link. You will be amazed. google.com/maps/timeline
Yep! That's how I learned when I run errands, I make huge loops!
I never realized that!
Go figure!
Moo

Besides, he'll be too busy banging his head against the defense table to do much of anything else.

By the end of the trial, the poor guy's gonna' be so frazeed, he'll most likely be reduced to communicating in grunts, clacks and whistles.

JMO.

Agree I was more inferring a closing argument so to speak, but the irony of my original post was not relayed well.

I do rather like the visual of PF defense attorney banging his head against the table .....as in the film "LIAR LIAR" MOEO

Agree I was more inferring a closing argument so to speak, but the irony of my original post was not relayed well.

I do rather like the visual of PF defense attorney banging his head against the table .....as in the film "LIAR LIAR" MOEO

I was going to write more, but I edited myself. My full thoughts were:

if PF persists in not testifying, I am not sure who will.
SF seems to be out. CC? SF2 who is "estranged?" Defense could try to get KK to talk about her own lying or if some investigator testifies, that person could be questioned, I guess. Defense does not have the burden of proof, but if they say nothing, well, they say nothing. IMO.

I was going to write more, but I edited myself. My full thoughts were:

if PF persists in not testifying, I am not sure who will.
SF seems to be out. CC? SF2 who is "estranged?" Defense could try to get KK to talk about her own lying or if some investigator testifies, that person could be questioned, I guess. Defense does not have the burden of proof, but if they say nothing, well, they say nothing. IMO.

Yah I'm not sure what cards PF defense can play, If they point the finger at KK they almost certainly will be tying PF to the crime as well. I'm not sure what reasonable doubt card they can play. Personally I think it is a very difficult case to defend bc of all the extra lengths PF went to to try and cover his tracks....MOEO

He truly is a defenses worst nightmare .....

ETA: PF himself eliminated many possible scenarios that the defense could try to spin.

Last edited:
Yep! That's how I learned when I run errands, I make huge loops!
I never realized that!
Go figure!
Moo
So if you pull up a store on your phone..like Target...there will be a graph that shows you when the store is busiest....how do you think they know that? Cu z ur tracked in the store. They know when you are there, how long you are there, and when you leave.
If ur gonna be bad..don't take ur dang phone lol.

BBM: Right. Let's all picture in our mind's eye how this would play out come trial time:

"Mr. May, is the state ready to call its first witness?"
"We are, Your Honor."
"Proceed."
"Your Honor, the state calls its first, last, and only witness, KK.
After the jury hears her testimony, the state intends to rest its case.
There will be no other evidence presented, as none is needed."

JMO.
I would call CB first to tell what happened during the time she was not hearing from KB, then SF to get the information of who visited her residence between 22-25, ask the jury to note who was at the Franch and on what days, then I would proceed with KK, playing lightly in the background the sound track to the Good, Bad and the Ugly.
Of course I know no music allowed just testimony and facts, but when the gavel goes down for the last time on PF Another One Bites The Dust would be fitting.

I would call CB first to tell what happened during the time she was not hearing from KB, then SF to get the information of who visited her residence between 22-25, ask the jury to note who was at the Franch and on what days, then I would proceed with KK, playing lightly in the background the sound track to the Good, Bad and the Ugly.
Of course I know no music allowed just testimony and facts, but when the gavel goes down for the last time on PF Another One Bites The Dust would be fitting.

Haaaaaaa! "Another One Bites the Dust." Perfect!!!

Exactly. And we do know that KK deleted her Google location history, but we don’t know if that was the case for PF.

One of the search warrants was for a Google email address in his name.

The cell tower information will be gold, but his Google data could be a goldmine.

Either way, he’s in a bad spot.
She is a little smarter than we have been giving her credit for in the technology Dept. Seems to me.

JMO.
Up, Down, Come by..... Repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members