CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he is avoiding answering some questions that may point towards guilt?

The following is the standard Miranda warning: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning.
If he is indeed guilty,but what about that shadow of doubt.
Anything he says,can and will be used against him.

As long as PMF is a POI and not a suspect, IMO then all eyes need to be open to possibilities. I'm with the ping and will stay there, until convinced otherwise.Cars at home; then another means of transport is considered. What is her natural environment... the air with lots of mates in the industry I'm sure.

What did I miss ?

PF is a bonafide POI ?
He can be fully sleuthed, now ?

Law enforcement vehicles seen leaving Patrick Frazee’s home
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation said police activity at Patrick Frazee’s home Tuesday morning was a “routine follow up” to the search over the weekend.

A News 5 photographer spotted five vehicles leaving the Frazee property late Tuesday morning. CBI spokesperson Susan Medina said no arrests have been made in connection to Kelsey’s disappearance.
What? There was a follow up? I don't think I've seen that before.

Why can't they take him in for questioning? Can anyone weigh in on this? Help ease my mind...
I have to say, and no offense to you, but the number of people asking this question is a bit disturbing. Assuming you are American, we as a free society need to understand what our rights are, and safeguard those rights. Nobody can “take you in for questioning.” They can ask if you’re willing to be questioned. They can try to deceive you and make you think you have to submit to questioning. But you don’t have to!

Rights are like muscles. If you don’t exercise them, you lose them.

"My 15% not him is standing". I have a strange feeling that there are almost too many cars. It is if they want to attract attention to him. Putting pressure on him? Or distracting from something else?

Hard to tell at this point. Because we don't know of anyone else in her life, and her life in general. Just have to wait, I guess.

BTW, about the phone, I think if I were to get rid of it, I'd drown it. Not break. So if there is a deep lake next to where it last pinged, the phone might be there, and her purse, too. I bet everything was dumped at the same spot.
BBM

It looks like she may have gone somewhere (possibly with PF ?) ; as she had her purse with her.
Everything seems to be leading in one direction.
MOO

What in the video shows in humane treatment of the dogs?
Tying puppies on a very short leash for a long period of time to the point they want to "bite cows" is inhumane because tethering fosters aggression. No dog should be chained on a short leash for long periods of time. There is no water and the dog he is working so hard is about to have pups in two or three days. I'm disgusted Colorado allows it. JMO

As others have said you can't make someone come in for questioning unless you arrest them. You can ask them to come in. The police have asked PF to come in and talk to them and he is only communicating through his lawyer. So unless they arrest him, they can't sit him down for questioning. He could agree to come in with his lawyer, but why? So they can fill in the gaps and ask him about contradicting information. He's not going to do that.
I'd love to see some legislation passed which permits LE to conduct interviews with those individuals who were known to be the last person seen with a missing person. Knowing it violates a persons constitutional right to remain silent still doesn't stop me from hoping that one day it will happen. The inability to interview these people hinders so many investigations.

My gut says there is a stumbling block for LE in this case.

LE thinks PF is involved but has a piece of evidence that contradicts his involvement, most likely from KBs phone or computer and dated between 11/22-1//24 . Or video envidence from surveillance caneras. Or something else that makes PF as perp refutable.

By now they should have both KB and PFs phone records.

LE not even bringing PF in for questioning is odd. (I’m sure he would say nothing but they haven’t tried) In so many cases POI are brought in for questioning. Anyone have guesses on why that hasn’t happened here? (CO law?)

Maybe they have, today. All they've said is that there was no arrest. Perhaps he was in one car and the child in another with CPS?

Sorry, but I haven't read one thing that makes me think the ex-boyfriend, baby daddy should be considered a suspect in Kelsey's disappearance.

Tying puppies on a very short leash for a long period of time to the point they want to "bite cows" is inhumane because tethering fosters aggression. No dog should be chained on a short leash for long periods of time. There is no water and the dog he is working so hard is about to have pups in two or three days. I'm disgusted Colorado allows it. JMO
Except that is not what the video shows. We have no idea how long those pups were tied there but probably not more than a few minutes. And they don't nip at the cows because they were tied up. Its what border collies, especially young inexperienced ones, do. And where did the "pups in two or three days" come from?

Regarding PF having access to tranquilizers, my opinion is he'd have access. I have no way of knowing if he actually has any, but most horse owners would have access (no clue about cattle). There are a number of reasons a vet would leave a horse owner with bute or ace.

I have no clue what it's called, I can try and reasearch, it may actually be the ace, but one of the other boarders at our barn has a horse that MUST be tranquilized for the farrier. The farrier does NOT tranq the horse, the owner does. Whatever she uses is so potent, she has to wear gloves, if it got on her hands it would sedate her.

All MOO and my own experience.

ETA to add it's called Dormosedan gel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads