CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify with our experts @gitana1 @PrairieWind or other attorneys. Going waaaaaayyyy back to my civics class!

No one can be forced to answer anything asked by LE, right? A person can be arrested and legally moved to a jail but they have the right to never say anything other than “I want my lawyer”. That goes for the entire investigation, trial and afterward forever.

For a man who has chosen to remain quiet, he didn't hesitate to share the phone text he received.
What? Who did PF share the content of text message with? Assume you are referring to 11/25 message from KB. I've not seen it published in msm. Please share link with us! TIA

Last edited:
Except that is not what the video shows. We have no idea how long those pups were tied there but probably not more than a few minutes. And they don't nip at the cows because they were tied up. Its what border collies, especially young inexperienced ones, do. And where did the "pups in two or three days" come from?
It came from PF's mouth. PF said the 5-mo dogs had been tied up a long time. He said they wanted to bite the cows. He said at the end the dog was having pups in two or three days. I could see all were barking like crazy, the one about to have pups was panting heavily and no water nearby.

We'll agree to disagree and move on. I'm thankful I live in a state that prohibits such cruel treatment. JMO

A routine follow up with 5 police cars? I'm no LE expert but that just seems odd. Ok, so I know PF has not been named an official suspect or even a POI but LE is obviously heavily focused on him, for a reason. They likely have even more than we know, but not enough to make an arrest which would lead to a conviction so it seems they are desperately looking for the "smoking gun". We haven't had any indication whatsoever that they are looking at anyone else. All of these elaborate theories being thrown around just don't make near as much sense as the answer to Kelsey's disappearance being the most simple one which has been right in front of us all along..JMO.

What? Who did PF share the text message with? Assume you are referring to 11/25 message from KB. I've not seen it published in msm. Please share link with us! TIA
The police have stated that two texts were sent to from Kelsey's phone. One to her employer, the other to the father of her child.

PF's attorney talked to Inside Edition? o_O

“Like most relationships it has ups and downs but for the most part it's a good relationship,” Frazee’s lawyer said of his client’s relationship with Berreth when he spoke to Inside Edition.
Kelsey Berreth's Fiance Is a 'Gentle Soul' Who Would Never Hurt Anyone, Friend Says
Would PF have to give permission for his attorney to speak to the media? Ultimately he is in control of how his attorney represents him, right?

SABBM

So, the daughter is safely with CPS, now ?
I've missed quite a bit since being away from the forum.....
I know, I was confused myself and thought this was a FACT, that it just happened.

I wish folks would specify that it is there opinion or thoughts, and that it isn't a fact that it happened. Now we'll have pages and pages of folks like me who just logged on again, thinking this just occurred, asking questions or quoting it.......

As long as PMF is a POI and not a suspect, IMO then all eyes need to be open to possibilities. I'm with the ping and will stay there, until convinced otherwise.

Cars at home; then another means of transport is considered. What is her natural environment... the air with lots of mates in the industry I'm sure.

It's pretty clear to me at least that he's a suspect. They've not gone in other directions. They've not been conducting searches we know of in Gooding or Soda Lake. Neither have her family.

Instead, they've conducted an extensive search of his land and vehicles and have asked him to sit down with them and talk about his whereabouts.

And they know it all. Everything we don't.

So I'm open but pretty certain where this is heading.

Just a reminder about the theory of KB purposefully driving herself to Soap Lake: Gooding is 12 miles off her route. Why would she leave I-84 to go into Gooding? There are other places to stop for gas etc. that are really "right off" I-84.
Also, I find it highly improbable that KB would go to see her sick grandmother and not bring grandma's great grand-daughter to see her. Unbelievable to me.

Cell phones in clear country can easily communicate with towers 25 to 45 miles away. The Verizon tower located at 42.909722 -114.745278 is located on top of Gooding Butte but IMHO could be pinged from I-84.

I never took the report of a ping in Gooding to mean she was necessarily within Gooding city limits, only that the ping hit a "Gooding" cell tower.

Last edited:
I know, I was confused myself and thought this was a FACT, that it just happened.

I wish folks would specify that it is there opinion or thoughts, and that it isn't a fact that it happened. Now we'll have pages and pages of folks like me who just logged on again, thinking this just occurred, asking questions or quoting it.......

I’m with you on that! There would be much less confusion over the little factual info we do know if people used moo, IMO, etc. and read! It really makes it frustrating to follow some cases here.

What did I miss ?

PF is a bonafide POI ?
He can be fully sleuthed, now ?

See below!

MOD NOTE

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread. It's obvious LE is looking at him and is interested in him. So, we are using common sense and allowing PF to be sleuthed at this time. Of course this is subject to change if PF is publicly cleared by LE.

@jillianelaine said:
For a man who has chosen to remain quiet, he didn't hesitate to share the phone text he received.

The police have stated that two texts were sent to from Kelsey's phone. One to her employer, the other to the father of her child.
Yes, I'm aware as that's long been established. OP/you alluded to the content of the message being shared! Your message said nothing about LE statements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member