CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Cough~ This is exactly why the disgruntled customer paid for her story by DM is to be taken with a grain of salt. IMO she was nervous and hovering, making her horse nervous because the horse is used to paying attention to her. The farrier PF smacked the horse with the rasp to get the horse's attention back on him instead of the owner. Shoeing is dangerous for the farrier and the horse, and the horse needs to pay attention to the farrier.
I think the owner of the horse decides what is best for her horse. If she was too close, the farrier could have asked her to please move back. The horse didn't need to be smacked with anything. JMO

God bless you! I have tried working with German Shepherds and I love them after they're about 3 or 4, but those years before are just too much for me! We had a German Shepherd mix and even then I found it a bit much to handle. They have amazing energy but wow, you really have to be on top of them!

Ha! Thank you!

They really are rascals when they're pups and juveniles, but I like the naughty ones. lol I start foundation work with my pups pretty early on. They think we are playing games and having fun, but training has begun. When they are close to 2, obedience and training is really ramped up and their world changes, in a good way. But yes, when they are around 3-4, they have usually caught their stride!

I will always own German Shepherds, but the only other breed I've considered owning is a Australian Cattle Dog. What a super dog! I am very partial to herding breeds :)

A routine follow up with 5 police cars? I'm no LE expert but that just seems odd. Ok, so I know PF has not been named an official suspect or even a POI but LE is obviously heavily focused on him, for a reason. They likely have even more than we know, but not enough to make an arrest which would lead to a conviction so it seems they are desperately looking for the "smoking gun". We haven't had any indication whatsoever that they are looking at anyone else. All of these elaborate theories being thrown around just don't make near as much sense as the answer to Kelsey's disappearance being the most simple one which has been right in front of us all along..JMO.

Very well said. Good ol’ Occam’s Razor...

If this wannabe cowboys punches horses when they dont do what he wants there likely wouldnt be any different with his wife. His actions now make me feel like he almost looks as KB as property. because IMO anyone who truly loved their SO wouldnt hide and act how he is.

I have to say, and no offense to you, but the number of people asking this question is a bit disturbing. Assuming you are American, we as a free society need to understand what our rights are, and safeguard those rights. Nobody can “take you in for questioning.” They can ask if you’re willing to be questioned. They can try to deceive you and make you think you have to submit to questioning. But you don’t have to!

Rights are like muscles. If you don’t exercise them, you lose them.

Yes. I don't want to live in Iran.

My family fought hard against the Nazi-occupation of Holland and against the fascist Franco dictatorship. Our right not to be hauled in off the street and forced to answer questions is not a right not be taken lightly. We indeed are a free, and democratic society that protects citizens from governmental abuses. It's not perfect and of course we are all frustrated during cases like this. But I'm super grateful we have those constitutional protections and it shocks me that some may be unaware of those rights or against them!

Cell phones in clear country can easily communicate with towers 25 to 45 miles away. The Verizon tower located at 42.909722N -114.745278E is located on top of Gooding Butte but could be pinged from I-84.

I never took the report of a ping in Gooding to mean she literally was within Gooding City limits, only that the ping hit a "Gooding" cell tower.

Wouldn't you think that Verizon can tell if her phone was moving, and in what direction and at what velocity? TIA

So the question is, why aren't LE? Or have they?
In the one PC, the chief said this was a "muli-state investigation." So I think we can assume there is at least some inquiry going on, likely in Idaho. I also wouldn't be surprised if they havent asked for assistance from the Dept of Transportation in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho for any information they might have that could show PF traveling through there from Nov 22-25.

It was reported he turned over his cell phone. Assumption would be text message on there.
I know I know. Daily Mail. But still MSM and allowed here
Fiance of missing Colorado mom has given up his phone and DNA | Daily Mail Online
I'm pretty sure LE is still working on recovering all that's been deleted from his phone-- if he truly turned it over. We previously heard PF was cooperating only to find he's only talking through his lawyer, and yet to sit down with investigators. MOO

That's my hope. Even if he gets away with this that no woman ever agrees to date him.

And even if they do arrest him, all he has to do is invoke his fifth amendment privilege and his right to an attorney and it's over. No more questions.
I'd like to believe that would be true, but after seeing all the fan mail from women that CW gets, I'm thinking there's a fool born more than every minute.

Can they pull his mother in? Could she be considered an accessory or am I stretching that one too far? I mean she is the property owner, and if the red truck belongs to her???

I know, I was confused myself and thought this was a FACT, that it just happened.

I wish folks would specify that it is there opinion or thoughts, and that it isn't a fact that it happened. Now we'll have pages and pages of folks like me who just logged on again, thinking this just occurred, asking questions or quoting it.......
Agreed ; and what worries me is that some people react badly to pressure.....

It came from PF's mouth. PF said the 5-mo dogs had been tied up a long time. He said they wanted to bite the cows. He said at the end the dog was having pups in two or three days. I could see all were barking like crazy, the one about to have pups was panting heavily and no water nearby.

We'll agree to disagree and move on. I'm thankful I live in a state that prohibits such cruel treatment. JMO

Oh boy.....I didn't see that one. I'll take your word for it - I'm not going to watch it.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member